Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) (5687 Views)

A Friend Wrote This On His Whatsapp Status, What Could Be The Issue / Solider Rapes, Kills Girlfriend & Cut Off Her Finger Over Cheating (Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Softmp3: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
An angry girlfriend has angrily cut off his boyfriend’s ear after reading his WhatsApp chats with another female, according to the girl she said that she has been suspecting him and even her friends have been telling her but she don’t believe until she saw the chat with her eyes

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS

SEE MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE
https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/07/07/girlfriend-cut-off-boyfriend-ear-after-going-through-his-whatsapp/

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by donbachi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
As u no wan hear word.

17 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by scrolldown88: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
donbachi:
As u no wan hear word.

grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Mayng01(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Scar of a life time... remember to tell your children and grand children. This is a good reminder that domestic assault can be both ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
donbachi:
As u no wan hear word.
u dey justify the Act?
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by icebird25(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Outside life
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Sabby1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
donbachi:
As u no wan hear word.
grin grin grin Though, that doesn't justify the act. There probably might be more to what OP posted.

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Thank God say no be em peepee she cut

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by offset67(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Catchfirez: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
How the guy go take wear face mask.

19 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by adecz: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
cool cool cool

The guy can start acting
oyibo dog part for Nollywood
movies!!! grin

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by khengxlei(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
En phone no get passwords:/

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Was he sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by GIdiata(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
u dey justify the Act?

u dey mind the FOOLISH MAN?

if na man do am to woman e no go funny to am oo

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by GIdiata(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
u dey justify the Act?
e
u dey mind the FOOLISH MAN?
if na man do am to woman e no go funny to am oo

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by GIdiata(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sabby1:

grin grin grin Though, that doesn't justify the act. There probably might be more to what OP posted.

when it's by a woman Against a man.
that's when we will hear/see the NONSENSE, They probably might be more to it. RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by unscripted(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
If a woman tries that with me... the whole of her family will answer for it..

Wetin I do u wey u go comot my ear?? Haha

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Kingnelson9: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Where did it happen?
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Bornfool(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Abeg were d remaining ear make we cook aaam, no date girl u no fii handle you no go hear word.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Danelo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
The very first evil was perpetrated by a woman.......they have continued since then, non stop

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Manofvalor1: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
If you say you no go hear!.you go hear by force!!.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Orter(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
But why the sudden rise in domestic violence?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
Why not just work away to safe urself dis. Had i know,for your cleaning works,prolificgiant cleaning is here to give u d best.check my signature for more details
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by merieam16(f): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
smh....detest frm toxic women oo. i guess guys should start covering der sef with d blood of jesus whenever dey offend der women. tank God no b e third leg she cut lik d other woman did
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Softmp3:
An angry girlfriend has angrily cut off his boyfriend’s ear after reading his WhatsApp chats with another female, according to the girl she said that she has been suspecting him and even her friends have been telling her but she don’t believe until she saw the chat with her eyes

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS

SEE MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE
https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/07/07/girlfriend-cut-off-boyfriend-ear-after-going-through-his-whatsapp/

Girlfriend from hell!

Ordinary girlfriend o, not even wife

If i were that guy I will make that lady regret the day she was born
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by 2cribz: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Now you no go fit wear headseat again,nose and face mask. Na 4life. She for just break your crown teeth join
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by policy12: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Fear women, while can't she walk away.
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Vyzz: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2020
This is bad.... I hope the attached it....

During my dad's youthful age.... He fought with 5 Nigerian soldiers and beat them up... Due to the were going Savage on his uncles farm fruit.... Anyways one of them used a cutlass on his ear and it fell off... But he was rushed to the hospital and it was reattached....

Meanwhile I hope this my nigga no get eye problem.... Because e go need to wear eyeglasses
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by Randy100: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2020
I want to know if the girl is in ICU now ?
Re: Girlfriend Cut Off Boyfriend Ear After Going Through His Whatsapp Chats (photos) by mytime24(f): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2020
Dis mata go hard to settle

(1) (2) (Reply)

P.O.S Latest Fraud / Faimous Farms& Halebird Poultry Are Scammers. / OMG : PopularNollywood Actress Show Her Vagina Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.