Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Top 15 TV Series Of All Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 15 TV Series Of All Time (4091 Views)

What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? / The Walking Dead - [S09E15] Season 9 Episode 15 | TV Series Online / The Walking Dead - [S09E15] Season 9 Episode 15 | TV Series Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Before you criticize, know that these are based on my personal opinion smiley
Check if yours is here. Constructive criticism only. Which do you feel should be included or removed?
Guess which is number 1

1 Like

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by dimexy247(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Let's go
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
15.Dominion (2014)
This post-apocalyptic drama takes place in the year 25 A.E., when an army of lower angels has waged war against mankind. Coming out of the 25-year-long battle are newly fortified cities that protect humans who survived the war. The largest of the cities -- Vega, formerly Las Vegas -- sees two houses…

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
14. Preacher
Fulfilling a promise to his deceased father, one-time outlaw Jesse Custer returns home to West Texas to take over his dad's church. Jesse's mission, however, becomes twisted when his body is overcome by a cryptic force that unleashes within him a highly unconventional power

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
13. Salem
John and Mary find themselves in the middle of an epic romance while the town unfolds a supernatural truth hiding behind the veil of the infamous period in American history.

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
12. Heroes (2006)
When some ordinary people inexplicably develop superhuman abilities, they use their powers to prevent catastrophes and save humanity from destruction.

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
11. The Originals (2013)
The Original family of vampires settle down in the city of New Orleans that they helped to construct several decades ago. They encounter old buddies and confront new foes.

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
10. How to get away with murder (2014)
Annalise Keating, a criminal defence lawyer and professor, teaches a group of aspiring law students. However, their lives alter when they get entangled in an aberrant murder

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
9. The 100 (2014)
A nuclear conflict has decimated civilisation. Ninety-seven years later, a spaceship accommodating humanity's lone survivors despatches 100 juvenile delinquents back to the Earth

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
8. Breaking Bad (2008)
Walter White, a chemistry teacher, discovers that he has cancer and decides to get into the meth-making business to repay his medical debts. His priorities begin to change when he partners with Jesse.

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
7. The Leftovers (2014)
After some residents mysteriously disappear from Mapleton, New York, the people left behind struggle to rebuild their lives.

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
6. Supernatural (2005)
Brothers Dean and Sam follow in their father's footsteps and set out to eliminate monsters, demons and other supernatural entities that exist on Earth.

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
5. Penny Dreadful (2014)
Vanessa Ives recruits Wild West showman Ethan Chandler, and big game hunter Sir Malcolm to track down a killer. However, they soon realise that they are up against a non-human entity

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
4. Godfather of Harlem (2019)
In the early 1960s, infamous crime boss Bumpy Johnson returns from 10 years in prison to find the neighbourhood he once ruled in shambles; with the streets controlled by the Italian mob, Bumpy must take on the Genovese crime family to regain control.

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
3. Watchmen (2019)
When masked vigilantes are treated as criminals by government agencies, some band together to start a mutiny while others aim to stop it before it yields chaos.

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
2. Ozark (2017)
Created by Bill Dubuque ("The Accountant," "The Judge"wink, this drama series stars Jason Bateman as Marty Byrde, a financial planner who relocates his family from Chicago to a summer resort community in the Ozarks. With wife Wendy and their two kids in tow, Marty is on the move after a money-laundering scheme goes wrong,

1 Like

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
1. Game of Thrones (2011)
Would it be a surprise that this series takes the prime position?
Nine noble families wage war against each other in order to gain control over the mythical land of Westeros. Meanwhile, a force is rising after millenniums and threatens the existence of living men.

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Kolossus20(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
What is a top 15 list of series if Strike back, Merlin, Spartacus, Prison break, and LOS are not included?

1 Like

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 1:00am On Jul 08, 2020
Kolossus20:
What is a top 15 list of series if Strike back, Merlin, Spartacus, Prison break, and LOS are not included?
Bring your list
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Mypeople2(m): 3:18am On Jul 08, 2020
16.Into the Badlands

1 Like

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Simeony007(m): 3:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Think your selections are based on your personal view and general.
Where is
La casa de papel (Money Heist)
See
Suits
One three hills
The punisher
Into the bad lands
Grimes
Hanna
Warrior nuns
Vikings
Gangs of London
Orange is the new black
Prison break
Walking Dead
Power
Stranger things
Leonardo DaVinci
Grand Hotel
Etc

But you came up with bunch of boring movies a part from (game of thrones) and you call them best movies of all times?

If you've not seen any of this movies then I must say you're a learner...

Go watch thiis series and let see if you won't change your picks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Simeony007:
Think your selections are based on your personal view and general.
Where is
La casa de papel (Money Heist)
See
Suits
One three hills
The punisher
Into the bad lands
Grimes
Hanna
Warrior nuns
Vikings
Gangs of London
Orange is the new black
Prison break
Walking Dead
Power
Stranger things
Leonardo DaVinci
Grand Hotel
Etc

But you came up with bunch of boring movies a part from (game of thrones) and you call them best movies of all times?

If you've not seen any of this movies then I must say you're a learner...

Go watch thiis series and let see if you won't change your picks
I've seen almost all the series you listed here. The were good and action packed. But it's not action I enjoy most.
The power of bloody conversations. Dark sarcasm, punch lines. Those are what turn me on the most in a movie.

You see when Sunny comes and start killing 20 people at once, it's fun to watch but it's not what I enjoy the most. Same applies to Elliot in gangs of London, and Jack Bower of 24.

Vikings would have made my list o, they have everything I like. I think I just forgot to include them "how the young pigs will squill when they know what the old boar suffers"

Suits is another great series I forgot to add. I think I will put it in just above how to get away with murder.

Maybe you're the guy that's all about action, then there's no way you will agree with my list.

[Edit] is Leonardo Davinci a series or you referring to Da Vinci demons?
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by newguy1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
No no. No no brother first a series that was cancelled after 2 or 0ne season can not be making list of all time good series.( e good y dem cancel am)secondly u limit ur pick to two almost similar genre where r movies like medical dramas like house, series for comic lovers like smallville ( made it to 10 season with a conclusion).now let me drop mine not in greatest level but among the best of the best n can rival any series u want to compare them with.
1. Banshee.( l have not watched a series that I so much love the ending like this one n all the 5 season r perfect)
2. Prison break ( the season 1 n 2 is so perfect that any other prison breaking series ever made again cannot do more than this )
3. 24 ( jack bauer� that countdown laso gives me goosebumps anytime the sound is on. If a new season is been mention to b coming out damm u will see how fans will b drooling in anticipation)
4. Breaking bad ( for one I don’t really like drug series I get bored after some few minute but this was perfecto. This show was running during GOT era n was also raking in it own award)
5. Narcos.( documentary like but was fun n educative to watch)
6. Supernatural ( Sam and dean hunting things family business. Overstretches too long but the fans love it even after 15 years been on tv. Not a joke)
7. Greys anatomy/ House ( what can I say for house a sadistic funny n brilliant doctor for get anatomy medical practitioners personal life drama)
8.boston legal/HTGAWM ( this is my first dable into law series and that team waoooo this are series famz)
9. How I met your mother / friends( love this comedy sitcom , especially Barnie that never takes a bad picture❤️ Also friends serves as a pioneer)
10. The Big Bang theory.( a group of nerd and one not so brilliant pretty blond what there not to love )
11. Game of throne. ( I should have put this up a long time but was so excited writing n remember ing other series that I had to drop it here)
12. One tree hill/ gossip girls ( u see I saw this two n more of this category post secondary n early Uni days n d love for some of these characters esp the innocent n sometimes cheated ones was so strong)
13. Hustle. ( simpley a series that teaches u how to scam n yahoo in a fun way )
14. Warrior. ( this is a 2019 series in its first season that was based on Bruce lee collection about a Chinese immigrant, it only have one season for now but if u want fight asin hand to hand combat go for this joor)
15. Ballers/ the game ( last but not the least a series for sport lovers )
16. South Park ( its a most on the list that’s all am saying on it)
Note there r more series that can make the list but the op only wanted 15.
Also I have notice that when series start been stretched to 5 plus season they tend to start messing up but never the less the first few season are alway a die for
But my all time series that I personally will let my kids watch is NARUTO and BLEACH (Japanese anime) u can argue anything with me but this two bros let talk something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
newguy1:
No no. No no brother first a series that was cancelled after 2 or 0ne season can not be making list of all time good series.( e good y dem cancel am)secondly u limit ur pick to two almost similar genre where r movies like medical dramas like house, series for comic lovers like smallville ( made it to 10 season with a conclusion).now let me drop mine not in greatest level but among the best of the best n can rival any series u want to compare them with.
1. Banshee.( l have not watched a series that I so much love the ending like this one n all the 5 season r perfect)
2. Prison break ( the season 1 n 2 is so perfect that any other prison breaking series ever made again cannot do more than this )
3. 24 ( jack bauer� that countdown laso gives me goosebumps anytime the sound is on. If a new season is been mention to b coming out damm u will see how fans will b drooling in anticipation)
4. Breaking bad ( for one I don’t really like drug series I get bored after some few minute but this was perfecto. This show was running during GOT era n was also raking in it own award)
5. Narcos.( documentary like but was fun n educative to watch)
6. Supernatural ( Sam and dean hunting things family business. Overstretches too long but the fans love it even after 15 years been on tv. Not a joke)
7. Greys anatomy/ House ( what can I say for house a sadistic funny n brilliant doctor for get anatomy medical practitioners personal life drama)
8.boston legal/HTGAWM ( this is my first dable into law series and that team waoooo this are series famz)
9. How I met your mother / friends( love this comedy sitcom , especially Barnie that never takes a bad picture❤️ Also friends serves as a pioneer)
10. The Big Bang theory.( a group of nerd and one not so brilliant pretty blond what there not to love )
11. Game of throne. ( I should have put this up a long time but was so excited writing n remember ing other series that I had to drop it here)
12. One tree hill/ gossip girls ( u see I saw this two n more of this category post secondary n early Uni days n d love for some of these characters esp the innocent n sometimes cheated ones was so strong)
13. Hustle. ( simpley a series that teaches u how to scam n yahoo in a fun way )
14. Warrior. ( this is a 2019 series in its first season that was based on Bruce lee collection about a Chinese immigrant, it only have one season for now but if u want fight asin hand to hand combat go for this joor)
15. Ballers/ the game ( last but not the least a series for sport lovers )
Note there r more series that can make the list but the op only wanted 15.
Also I have notice that when series start been stretched to 5 plus season they tend to start messing up but never the less the first few season are alway a die for
But my all time series that I personally will let my kids watch is NARUTO and BLEACH (Japanese anime) u can argue anything with me but this two bros let talk something else
I love Naruto too. But I really had to leave Animation and Comedy series out of it. TVs like Thundermans and SpongeBob would have been on the list.
[Modified] That a series was cancelled doesn't takeaway the Glory of the episodes that made it to the viewers screen. Check your list, there are some cancelled series there
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
I love your picks.

Though the idea of adding movies that were cancelled is quite off.

My picks will be

10. Peaky blinders
9. Motherfort Salem( even if it just started I love the concept)
8. Vikings (ragnar was a vibe�)
7. Midnight Texas
6. Grand hotel
5. God father of halem
4. GOT( wasn't really happy with the end though)
3. Pennyworth
2. Strike back
1. The 100 (I love the twist in season 7)
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
kenddys:
I love your picks.

Though the idea of adding movies that were cancelled is quite off.

My picks will be

10. Peaky blinders
9. Motherfort Salem( even if it just started I love the concept)
8. Vikings (ragnar was a vibe�)
7. Midnight Texas
6. Grand hotel
5. God father of halem
4. GOT( wasn't really happy with the end though)
3. Pennyworth
2. Strike back
1. The 100 (I love the twist in season 7)

I'm glad The 100 and God Father of Harlem made your list. Those series are underrated
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by delkuf(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Brukx:
3. Watchmen (2019)
When masked vigilantes are treated as criminals by government agencies, some band together to start a mutiny while others aim to stop it before it yields chaos.
remove this from the list
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by newguy1(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Brukx:
I love Naruto too. But I really had to leave Animation and Comedy series out of it. TVs like Thundermans and SpongeBob would have been on the list.
[Modified] That a series was cancelled doesn't takeaway the Glory of the episodes that made it to the viewers screen. Check your list, there are some cancelled series there
yes most series get cancelled but u can’t have a all time great when the series only have 2 seasons like penny dreadful, I also said after few season some series lost the touch n Get boring
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2020
newguy1:
yes most series get cancelled but u can’t have a all time great when the series only have 2 seasons like penny dreadful, I also said after few season some series lost the touch n Get boring
Oh Penny Dreadful was cancelled because Eva Green quit her role. The series was an overall success
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Brukx(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2020
delkuf:
remove this from the list
Whats your reason?
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Playboy001(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2020
Brukx:
1. Game of Thrones (2011)
Would it be a surprise that this series takes the prime position?
Nine noble families wage war against each other in order to gain control over the mythical land of Westeros. Meanwhile, a force is rising after millenniums and threatens the existence of living men.
only game of throne and breaking bad on your list
Re: Top 15 TV Series Of All Time by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2020
Brukx:

I'm glad The 100 and God Father of Harlem made your list. Those series are underrated

I love Sci fictions though

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Movies On AIT: What Time? / Nollywood Video Download / Sick/stupid Adverts You Have Seen On Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.