Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? (1551 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women So Underrated? / Are Nigerian Men Lazy Or Just Completely Insensitive? / Why Are Nigerian Men Intimidated By The Strong Independent Black Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
I dont know why when u compliment a nigerian girl like by saying; 'I Love Your Dressing' they just mschew and work away. I wonder what is wrong by saying a little 'Thank You'.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by sistajay(f): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ok. . . . . . Poster . . . . THANK YOU. . . . . happy now smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by MrCork17: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
almost angry
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
hehhehehehehe what will I not see on this site.

@sistajay, gbam!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by MrCork17: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
emmboy:

I dont know why when u compliment a nigerian girl like by saying; 'I Love Your Dressing' they just mschew and work away. I wonder what is wrong by saying a little 'Thank You'.

emmboy <<<<<< SELL OUT!! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by Dyt(f): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
Chuckles,claps hands n shakes legs
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by MzGreat(f): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
@op i guess uv been meeting ill-mannered girls or probably u look at them lustfully before passing d compliment
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by yme1(f): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
The fact that A (or some)Nigerian girl('s) you have complimented didn't give you the response you needed does not warrant you saying all Nigerian ladies tend to be uncivilized or arrogant undecided
my point is try using the word[b] SOME [/b] wink
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by MzGreat(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
y me:

The fact that A (or some)Nigerian girl('s) you have complimented didn't give you the response you needed does not warrant you saying all Nigerian ladies tend to be uncivilized or arrogant undecided
my point is try using the word[b] SOME [/b] wink

long tin, dats a very big word for him to use when he doesnt undersand the meaning
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by Odunnu: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
Poster : do me a favor; Slap yourself real hard for me!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by Bestglo(f): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
hehehe odunnu dey vex like the op
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by lelouchan: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
LOL!! of course the will just mschew! look you just said 'i love the way you dress', if a guy I did not know said that to me on the street, I wouldn't say thank you either, it is just strange and you shouldn't do that. LOL still funny, good for those girls, why should they thank you, did they dress up for you?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by MissyB3(f): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2011
lelouchan:

LOL!! of course the will just mschew! look you just said 'i love the way you dress', if a guy I did not know said that to me on the street, I wouldn't say thank you either, it is just strange and you shouldn't do that. LOL still funny, good for those girls, why should they thank you, did they dress up for you?
Actually, any girl that does that deserves a hard knock on the head.

OP,
Don't be vexed . . . .Compliment me & dash me money and watch me even kneel to say thanks.  grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2011
@Poster

Maybe the babe thought she looked like crap that day and thought you were just insulting her (being sarcastic with your comment).

I mean, if you look like you just ran through a tiger's cage and someone told you you look handsome, won't you think they were being sarcastic?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls That Uncivilized? by Nottheone(f): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2011
Maybe she did not like your face, thank you girl !!!
If she would have started talking to you then you would
have said, she is cheap she talks to everyone.

All what we do is wrong,

If i like the guy you gives me a compliment, i will give him a thank you with a big smile, if not then i just walk
away too, its just normal.

Dont take it to hard, the next one will appreciate it, that's for sure. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Dislikes Alaga Iduros (Yoruba Traditional Wedding Hosts)? / I Recently discovered That Prince Means Isi In Igbo And Nasi In Hebrew. / Awori Were The First Settlers In Lagos. - Anibaba, Ex-ican President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.