Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid (781 Views)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid by titiloyeblog: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2020
US President Donald Trump has reacted to Kanye West's presidential bid, saying the rapper's declaration to run for president is "very interesting".

Responding to West's claim that he would run against him in the 2020 presidential election, Trump told reporters "He may," during his interview with RealClearPolitics at the White House on Tuesday, July 7.

He continued: "If he did it, he would have to view this as a trial run for what's going to happen in four years," noting that his declaration came late as it would difficult for him to get on the ballot in several states.

West, who visited Trump in the Oval Office in 2018, rocking a trademark "Make America Great Again" red baseball cap, announced his presidential bid on Saturday, July 4.

The rapper wrote: “We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION."

His announcement was endorsed by Tesla and SpaceX CEO, Elon Musk who tweeted at him: “You have my full support!”

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/07/donald-trump-reacts-to-kanye-wests.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid by SmartProf(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2020
Test running is allowed
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2020
I think the guy either wants to expand his popularity just like I have noticed him now or maybe joking. The wave surrounding the American presidency right now is too dangerous for him to withstand. This is not the best time for him to do this unless that's part of his awareness strategies. Politics is not rapping business.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid by Vyzz: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2020
He is allowed
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid by Nwibii: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2020
He is joking, maybe they are planning using him to split votes in the election.
Now that black lives matter and blacks are been discriminated is when you think it right to run. After Obama a black man has ruled for 8 years, another black want to try this shit with Americans again.
In the whites voice " let Trump continue instead of this black shit".

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid by WizzyVine: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
He's a great supporter of Trump. Since Blacks will be voting for Biden, West wants to split Burden's votes to make more opportunities for Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Reacts To Kanye West's Presidential Bid by Righteousness89(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Well done Kanye!
But you can come back in 2024 if we are still here..

For Now , Trump has some work to do..

(1) (Reply)

Late Tanzanian President Might Be The Best In Africa, See His Achievement So Far / Photos: Ukrainian Flags Shine Bright Around The World / Russia's Plan To Cripple Ukraine's Banks After It 'finishes Off' Power Grid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.