Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? (2445 Views)

I'm Yet To Hear From Lotsize / Lotsize Koncept - What Is Happening? / Lotsize Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by nwangap(f): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
HAVE U ALREADY HEARD OF LOTSIZE CONCEPT: ITS NOW IN LAGOS

INVEST N30,000 AND EARN N10,000 FOR 5 WEEKS, MULTIPLE SLOTS IS ALLOWED

CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE DETAIL: 08186002495

START THE YEAR PUTTING YOUR MONEY TO WORK FOR YOU
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by nwangap(f): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
pls do not waste time with this opportunity, i heard about them some time last year but i wasnt comfortable since it was not in lagos. now, that they are here, i advice u size the opportunity. payment is made every wednesday. i have received 2 payments already
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Njibunor: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2011
Can i have the info, thanks
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by omooloye: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2011
@Poster,

Did you experience the stop in payment since December 22. I don't know if it affects you? For me I have not received any other payment since that date.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by amyliajane(f): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2011
Please i beg you all in the name of God, nobody should do business with this lady, she is a big time "SCAMMER"
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by nwangap(f): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2011
@amyliajane, U OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING, HAVE I SCAMMED U B4?

I HAVE INTRODUCED PEOPLE TO OPPORTUNITIES THAT BENEFITED THEM. THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT DIDN'T BENEFIT NEITHER I OR THEM AND THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A SCAMMER. THOSE WHO DIDN'T COME THEMSELVES I EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT THE COMPANY HAD PROBLEMS. SO ITS WASNT MY FAULT. I ALSO LOST MONEY. ALL I DO IS TO INTRODUCE U, IF U DON'T LIKE IT, U DON'T HAVE TO INVEST!

PLS GET UR FACTS RIGHT
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by amyliajane(f): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
@nwangap/patricia, my facts are absolutely right and correct, u r a big time scammer otherwise you would have been picking your calls and replied the numerous mails i sent, u have such nerve, wat, d company suddenly went bankrupt at d point of payment, u didnt get get ur facts straight b4 u came to nairaland to advertise ur pitiable self n ur so called biz, a lot of us unfortunately did biz with u based on trust now u r coming here again to advertise another one so u can collect pples money n tell 'em story
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by lender(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
all these are scam remember if it is too good to be true it is not real. The way they operate is that they will honour their words when they just start their scam business and later they show their true colour. What business are they into? What business can give you 100% ROI within 30 days? Because before you can pay about 40% to investor you must have gain over 100% to cater for your running cost. Beware. Many are victims because of ignorance or greediness. There are many business you can do yourself that make you wealthy in the long period. The earth gives you what you bargain for. Resale right business is one of the 1001 ways to start making money both offline and online. You can email incomeopportunity4naija@gmail.com to get 5000 ebooks and software with master resale right for a peanut of just N3,000 this include the cost of delivering it to you at home irrespective of where you live in Nigeria.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by michelix(m): 5:14am On Feb 09, 2011
Another Nospecto
check my signature for my secret gold mine and info is free.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by jamace(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2011
Another Nospecto
check my signature for my secret gold mine and info is free.

Your signature has a more pungent scam smell than Lotsize. angry
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by ajileko: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
This is a scam. Please don't do it. Sure, they will pay you 10k after 5 weeks but they're still 20k ahead.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by nwangap(f): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
amyliajane and others<

i understand ur grievances, many companies like that have come and made away with people's money in the past. when i posted this thread, lotsize was functioning well but as at last weekend, we received a messaging informing us that they encounter losses and therefore will be able to make payments or process any applications for ninety days time. so pls do not pay ur money to them.

i am an honest person, all i do is to introduce people to opportunities i benefit from, i do not wish that anybody loss their money.i have been able to introduce people to opportunities that really benefited them.

@amyliajane, if u are the same amelia i know that invested in cash stream,pls take it easy and be patience as we are still working on making sure that people get at least their capital back, u may not believe it but many made lots of many from cash stream through me. i really hope that someday, i will be able to prove my sincerity to u.

however, we are still into the biz of investment, whoever is interested should contact me. Diamond is paying 30% on minimum investment of N20,000 for six months with capital pay back, mamufa pay 70% for minimum investment of N50,000 within 22 working days.

for more info,pls call 08186002495
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2011
Lotsize is no scam, haven't personally invested there so wont ask anyone to do that but i intend to real soon
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by ejiumeh: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2011
Lotsize is a complete scam, as they claim dat de loose money, they will neva recova 4rom loosing money in Jesus name, de make a liar b4 people.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2011
ejiumeh:

Lotsize is a complete scam, as they claim dat de loose money, they will neva recova 4rom loosing money in Jesus name, de make a liar b4 people.
My friend show me proof of investing-tellers etc. and I will confront the manager on your behalf. You had better be speaking the truth else you will end up discrediting yourself angry
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by ejiumeh: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2011
Well, i neva see a teif who agrees he is one until he,s cut.I dnt like trowin wrds let d Almighty God be d Judge.Wht u sow u reap.So, your seed decide your future.No one becomes rich at d expnds of others an ends well xecpt God is a liar, Which He is not. Life is a race, It is nt enough to strt bt d finishing.I wil neva tlk abt dis.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2011
ejiumeh:

Well, i neva see a teif who agrees he is one until he,s cut.I dnt like trowin wrds let d Almighty God be d Judge.Wht u sow u reap.So, your seed decide your future.No one becomes rich at d expnds of others an ends well xecpt God is a liar, Which He is not. Life is a race, It is nt enough to strt bt d finishing.I wil neva tlk abt dis.
You see how you are already discrediting yourself, give me evidence to show you invested and lost the money let me confront the lagos manager on your behalf, you are already shaking and blabbing rubbish. You just wake up one morning and start saying things you cant defend about a person's biz.

Fx is a very volatile biz, we all know but i want you in particular to show you personally lost money or you introduced people that lost money
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by ejiumeh: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2011
Sit d Job very well.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
ejiumeh:

Sit d Job very well.
Olodo rapata grin
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by juliebest(f): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
na wa o
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by amyliajane(f): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2011
@nwangap, well i am the amelia that u know, and its really very painfull dat my money had to go down the drain like that.
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2011
amyliajane:

@nwangap, well i am the amelia that u know, and its really very painfull dat my money had to go down the drain like that.
Please share your experience, i'm about to buy 10 slots real soon, what exactly happened?
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by saharachic(f): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2011
blink182:

Please share your experience, i'm about to buy 10 slots real soon, what exactly happened?

nwangap:

amyliajane and others<

i understand your grievances, many companies like that have come and made away with people's money in the past. when i posted this thread, lotsize was functioning well but as at last weekend, we received a messaging informing us that they encounter losses and therefore will be able to make payments or process any applications for ninety days time. so pls do not pay your money to them.

i am an honest person, all i do is to introduce people to opportunities i benefit from, i do not wish that anybody loss their money.i have been able to introduce people to opportunities that really benefited them.

Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2011
saharachic:

Please speak english,m we are discissing a very serious issue here
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by nwangap(f): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
whoever is planning to buy 10 or less slots from lotsize should not do it now, now is not a good time. like i said earlier, they lost money recently and will not process any application/payment for now, whenever they are clear and and start paying again, i will post it here.

however, if you are interested in other reliable investment opportunities, u can email pattybf@yahoo.com and i will furnish u with details.

Amelia, i intend to give u a call soon

all the best here
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Onei: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
blink182,
Can I call you to provide my investment details? I will gladly give the copies of the two tellers. Wehat you do with my case will determine what to post here next;
grin
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
One-i:

blink182,
Can I call you to provide my investment details? I will gladly give the copies of the two tellers. Wehat you do with my case will determine what to post here next;
grin
Is this a joke to you? angry
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Onei: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2011
blink182,

I guess you are so infuriated you believe there are too many jokers around. Glad to tell you I am not one of them!
I actually have my =N=170K tied up with them, having received a single payment for my 1 slot investment and none for the 5 slot.
So you see, this is no joke at all!!!
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
One-i:

blink182,

I guess you are so infuriated you believe there are too many jokers around. Glad to tell you I am not one of them!
I actually have my =N=170K tied up with them, having received a single payment for my 1 slot investment and none for the 5 slot.
So you see, this is no joke at all!!!

Hey, a lot is 30k, how many lots did you buy 5 3/4? cos i can see a fraction, you know what mail me your bank teller with which you invested let me see the manager on your behalf and help me explain the evidence b4 him cos he told me lotsize has been in biz since 2005
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Onei: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2011
alrite.

1 lot investment , 1 payment made. Outstanding - 20K of capital
5 lot investment, 0 payment made. Outstanding - 150K of capital

That brings the total to 170K, excluding profits.

Let me know where to send the scanned copies.

smiley
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2011
One-i:

alrite.

1 lot investment , 1 payment  made. Outstanding - 20K of capital
5 lot investment, 0 payment made. Outstanding - 150K of capital

That brings the total to 170K, excluding profits.

Let me know where to send the scanned copies.

smiley
sad
Re: Lotsize In Lagos - Scam? by residual(f): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2011
blink182, why are u trying to mislead people.lotsize is not functioning now, the lagos office they have at Ilepo has been shut down or is there any other lagos office, is either u are misinformed on this issue or u r trying to dupe unsuspecting people.

i am yet to confirm if lotsize actually had problem as they claimed or if they are just scams. i can only advice people to not put their hard earned money there.

i had not even received my complete payment from my investment with them before they shut down and cannot be reach by phone.

i won't be surprise they have relocated to another area to further carry out their fraudulent acts!

pls can u send me the address of the office where u visit them in lagos to pattybf@yahoo.com. check the posts, i am the same nwangap that started this thread

let me advice u on other investments opportunities u can benefits from

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Banking: Please Enlighten Me / A Professional To Write A Feasibility Report On A Private University / Fraudulent Debits On My First Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.