Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams (490 Views)

Elevated Elegance: The Furniture Flying Through Interiors Trend / The Furniture Of The Future Is Here / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hello, this is Mr Adewale Soladoye and he is the best (I have seen) in the art of furniture making.

He makes all kinds of furniture:

From Sofas, Wardrobes, Beds, Center Tables, Dining Tables, TV stands, Kitchen Cabinets, Baby Cot and any other kind of furniture fit for your wonderful home.

He is really fast, honest and even delivers NATIONWIDE HOME DELIVERY (plus he has an actively busy exhibition office/workshop where you can come see for yourself).

I highly recommend his services and I can promise that you will love working with him.

Below are some of his work and there are lots more as well.

For calls: 09037521535
For WhatsApp: 08132368334

Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
More

More

More

Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
More

Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
More

Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
More

Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Enoch07: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
nice
Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Enoch07:
nice

Thanks for the comment. His works are really nice.
Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
NATIONWIDE HOME DELIVERY
Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by dewfurniture: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Thanks brother.
Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by davidblack007(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Guys, is the proposal still valid? For a long time I wanted to order a kitchen facade for myself, but then after moving with my wife I decided to make all the rooms completely and order furniture for the nursery. Can this master do to order not just cool work, but really good one? On this site I saw how professionals work, but I want something like this to be done at my discretion, because I want to fix something. If there is any of you who are good at this, tell me who or where to go.
Re: You Can Get The Furniture Of Your Dreams by BenSherman228(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Looks massive, I prefer something smaller, at least for the apartment. I also recently ordered 2 new armchairs on slf24, they are a little similar to the armchair in the last photo, but smaller, I like this appearance. But such large ones are very well suited for a country house, I think.

(1) (Reply)

Rock Eat: BEAUTIFUL ALUMINUMS / How To Get Real Instagram Followers (top Secret App) / Provisions Or Tokunboh Wears ( Okrika) Which One Is Better ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.