Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) (17912 Views)

T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / T B Joshua Predicts Winners Of Epl,la Liga And Champions League 2011/2012 / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
†he games btw both teams has always come with high intensity. My prediction is Barca wins 2 of †he games and either lose 1 and draw 1 or records 2 draws. My only fear would be Mourinho's comformation to want to play dirty. He'd like to see any of †he quarter of Messi, xavi, iniesta and alves pick up an injury. He'd achieve dis by using a dept where he has a huge depth (capable replacements); like in defensive midfield and right back. Hence, †he likes of lass diara and sergio ramos should be watched out for. As such, I'd urge pep to rotate †he key players, especially to avoid them playing long at the Bernabeau.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
jose now has 4 matches at hand 2 correct the worst defeat at the camp nou. but he cant stop me, never, not this season.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by ddippset(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2011
BUT IT BEATS MY IMAGINATION, WHY IS IT STILL BEING CALLED EL-CLASSICO WHEN ONLY ONE OF THE TWO TEAMS WINS NOWADAYS! PS. THE MEDIA CALLED IT elTHRASHico and HELLclassico last time out.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by eyoniggar(m): 1:19am On Apr 15, 2011
Mcleo007:

†he games btw both teams has always come with high intensity. My prediction is Barca wins 2 of †he games and either lose 1 and draw 1 or records 2 draws. My only fear would be Mourinho's comformation to want to play dirty. He'd like to see any of †he quarter of Messi, xavi, iniesta and alves pick up an injury. He'd achieve dis by using a dept where he has a huge depth (capable replacements); like in defensive midfield and right back. Hence, †he likes of lass diara and sergio ramos should be watched out for. As such, I'd urge pep to rotate †he key players, especially to avoid them playing long at the Bernabeau.

Bro you are so spot-on, I dont know how to rate your comment. This is the same thought I have ahead of our classicos with madrid under Jose Muniru.
With God all things are possible, he will fail woefully this time around whatever his plans might be.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2011
pep need 2 take one game at a time, with that, there is no hidding place for jose morinho
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by tocdee(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2011
cisse7575:

jose now has 4 matches at hand 2 correct the worst defeat at the camp nou. but he cant stop me, never, not this season.

cisse7575:

real will suffer at my hand. u will see

This is the worst case of mistaken identity I've seen in years! One guy strongly believes he is an institution?!! Wow!!  cheesy cheesy

By the way, my heart says Barca and my head agrees too.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2011
cisse7575:

real will suffer at my hand. u will see
cisse7575:

The personalization of football clubs to oneself is the most st'upid thing i always notice amongst most football supporters in Nigeria.
since when was barca spelt with a mandinka language. undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
ddippset:

BUT IT BEATS MY IMAGINATION, WHY IS IT STILL BEING CALLED EL-CLASSICO WHEN ONLY ONE OF THE TWO TEAMS WINS NOWADAYS! PS. THE MEDIA CALLED IT elTHRASHico and HELLclassico last time out.

dipshit,
missed you like craaaazyyyy. I missed all ya abuses on RM. Welcome back brov. grin grin grin

@eyo,
Your partner in crime is back. when and where is the partey gonna hold.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
whepe make i bet my money o,Barca soccer at its best or Madrid(mourinho the special 1) , looking at both teams barcelona wil beat real on the paper,except barca is off day or mourinho magic happen,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by chelseabmw(m): 1:12am On Apr 16, 2011
real madrid to take the day. . . .pls let's disgrace barcelona
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by eyoniggar(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2011
^^^^^ Open your bu-lose mouth there dey yarn opata. Isnt it high-time you created
the classico thread? Abi you don high forget that 1 as usual? grin tongue
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by abioila(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
Up Barca,we are winning dis night
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by abioila(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
which kind rain b dis sef,signal lost,pls where can i watch dis match live
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
draw end it at santiago bernabau,jose mourinho and real madrid play a very discipiline match . Can Real defeat barca after what you guys see this evenin?c u guys again durin d week for another el classico.hope its going to be mo interesting ,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by cisse7575(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2011
madrid will try, barca will triumph
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by scantee(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
Barca all d way
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
^^^ yeah right. grin
but madrid will hold the sway cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by usbcable(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
and eventually will carry the day cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by medjai(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
Surely, a Manita nicely served on a cold night at the Mestalla would send them Madrista's back underground grin . . . they seem to have found their voice lately
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by medjai(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2011
Surely, a Manita nicely served on a cold night at the Mestalla would send them Madrista's back underground grin . . . they seem to have found their voice lately
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by tocdee(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
I really do hope for a 5-0 drubbing of Madrid by Barca. Annoying club made more obnoxious by an infuriating manager tongue
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by fredoooooo: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2011
after this weekend game , its very hard to even predict this game,moreover its a final and will also be played on a neutrak ground , Hope we are going to see an interesting match , Buona partita a tutti
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2011
I hope so too oooo. Not some 10-man defence hoping for some cut in's. Perhaps, we might just see CR7 Play a defensive midfield role. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Ibomade1: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2011
It will be as tight as a duck's bottom.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by SeanT21(f): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
WE won!!

Congrats to RM!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by MeGaStReEt: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2011
Mou' is "THE SPECIAL ONE"
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by MeGaStReEt: 12:50am On Apr 21, 2011
Mou' is "THE SPECIAL ONE"
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by otokx(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
PEP read the game wrongly
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Ibomade1: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
Hala Madrid !!!
Keep it coming, lets show the world that there is a way you can defeat Barcelona. tongue tongue
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
Ibo-made:

Hala Madrid !!!
Keep it coming, lets show the world that there is a way you can defeat Barcelona. tongue tongue

Mou's only shown that to score a point against Barca, u have to field 7 defenders. Ask ursef,how many goals has dt yielded and also conceded? He's been able to acrrue 2 and concede 1. What does that tell u? Its a pure gambel that cud in turn be his undoing. Pure!

Like iv said on dis thread, †ђξ copa del rey is a cup final nd every cup finals, the best don't always win. †ђξ only fault I saw wit pep in †ђξ game was wit fielding iniesta in †ђξ fisrt half and mascherano in centre back. Keita wud have given a better first-half. He's strong on †ђξ ball. I hope Pep plays a better formation in †ђξ next games. Watch out y'all, Barca knows how to serve †ђξ humble pie!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Okaakoko(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2011
since their defeat last night, all bacca fans have been silent. Their is this thing I hate most in the so called bacca fans, they are over confindence. And this kills.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona, El Classico's 2011 (la liga,copa and champions) by Mcleo007(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2011
Okaakoko:

since their defeat last night, all bacca fans have been silent. Their is this thing I hate most in the so called bacca fans, they are over confindence. And this kills.

Ur nt even a madrid fan! Ur just either another Barca hater (typical of epl fans) or a Mourihno fanatic. You made the score line sound like it was 7-0 or something. Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 7th February 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk / F.A Cup: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 6th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.