Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Living With The Guilt Of Abortion - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With The Guilt Of Abortion (5389 Views)

How Do I Clear This Guilt Against My Dad? / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Ifyyy25:
If it where in a more saner clime like America I would have given it up for adoption
Please I beg you in the name of whomever you worship, don't give that up for adoption and don't harbor regrets about having him.
Forget the tiny percentage of trolls here, a good percentage of nontrolls care just like I care about you and that sweet baby of yours.

Be proud of that boy, he may the leader Nigeria is waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Saintmary(f): 6:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Irrespective of Whatever people will say , will not say or whatever, There are truths that we must know..

1. We All have a Creator, that created us and we all Must, irrespective of Whatever you believe, Give Account to Him

2. You and I did not and cannot create a life. The Life in us is not our own.

3.It is a Privilege given to us as humans to carry a Being as s child.. it is a Gift! It is given! You have no right to take the life

4. No matter how the Whole World views abortion or tries to modify it, Abortion is Wickedness! It's Murder! It is Sin Against GOD!

5. There are Consequences for what we do! Let's Fear God and Respect God in our doings! Its Fearful to fall into His Hands..

6. When you go into a sexual immoral relationship. That is fornication. When you Abort the product of that act it is Murder!

7. No Matter what people say , don't yield to the devil! When the Consequences, the people who pushed u to the act will not be there with you.

8. The Consequences is always Greater than the act.

Let's be Guided!

The consequences are the stigma you place on the females while you leave the males off the hook.
Why don't you teach your boys to keep their instruments in check or at least use protection?
Is the mercy of God not a truth?
What about compassion?
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy.
Stop being one sided.
STOP MISREPRESENTING GOD

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by OgiPrincess: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
I believe you did the right thing. It was not the best, but the reasons you had for doing it are legitimate. Never let anyone rob you of that.

I advice that you take this to your grave. Healing takes time, it's one foot in front of the other.

One day you will be able to browse online and not feel codemnation and scorn of faceless strangers like me who don't matter.

You don't have the luxury of self pity. Instead, live a life of no regrets. If you regret, it means that you are not capable of making good decisions. Don't feel bad dear. Go out to a park or somwhere with nature. You will be okay. You will be fine. You will overcome this.

Learn from your mistakes. Go to the nearest clinic for family planning so that it wont repeat itself. Hope you know your blood group and it isn't A,B, AB or O negative?

You will be fine.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate.

I'm O positive, is there something I should know please?
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 10, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
stop this nonsense
What nonsense?
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Acidosis(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The ability to give in to one's animalistic side without feeling guilt or remorse is bliss. Having sex doesn't not degrade one's values, it simply how one goes about it.

Anyways pastor, na u sabi.

You never fail to disappoint. I pity who dey digest una ideologies hook, line and sinker.

3 Likes

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Put the past behind you and get hold of yourself,be positive and don't let the negative things you read online have any effect on you.Remember joy comes in the morning after the darkest night.May God heal you and bless you beyond your imaginations amen

2 Likes

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2020
OgiPrincess:

you are good
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Ifyyy25: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Hey dear check your email
OgiPrincess:

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by SweetCunt97(f): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Acidosis:

You never fail to disappoint. I pity who dey digest una ideologies hook, line and sinker.
Gberu Gberu. I know u didn't read d part where I explained. Sex ain't a bad thing, embrace it without feeling guilt or remorse.

1 Like

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by SweetCunt97(f): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2020
J111333:
Please I beg you in the name of whomever you worship, don't give that up for adoption and don't harbor regrets about having him.
Forget the tiny percentage of trolls here, a good percentage of nontrolls care just like I care about you and that sweet baby of yours.

Be proud of that boy, he may the leader Nigeria is waiting.
Oya dm here her and credit her account. You guys are one to talk. Don't do this don't do that.. Only mouth
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by mrblessed(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2020
This thread holds the toga of "he/she who is of no sinner should cast the first stone." Sadly, a lot of ladies can't, because they are guilty as well. Op, you have very right to be remorseful, after all, a life was ruthlessly annihilated. Feeling worried shows your heart is in the right place and endeavour to take precautionary measures to prevent you being in such ugly situation again. Kindly ignore the empty words of stone-cold murderers, whose conscience have died long time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by bukatyne(f): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2020
mrblessed:
This thread holds the toga of "he/she who is of no sinner should cast the first stone." Sadly, a lot of ladies can't, because they are guilty as well. Op, you have very right to be remorseful, after all, a life was ruthlessly annihilated. Feeling worried shows your heart is in the right place and endeavour to take precautionary measures to prevent you being in such ugly situation again. Kindly ignore the empty words of stone-cold murderers, whose conscience have died long time ago.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need a rolling on the floor laughing emoticon.
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by LadySarah: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

You don't get it:

Nobody is guilt tripping her, it is her conscience doing that.

And bringing a child to 'suffer' will not give her guilty conscience she has now. For starters, she won't have blood on her hands.

Because things are good for you. The widow that poisoned her 3 kids and herself to death cos of lack of food felt guilty of bringing them to the earth to suffer.

So many single moms regret but won't tell you. Aside the nasty gossips, the financial and mental strain can be something else.

Nobody should judge anybody. It has been done already

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Nephilim: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Gberu Gberu. I know u didn't read d part where I explained. Sex ain't a bad thing, embrace it without feeling guilt or remorse.
hahaha! A bad tree cannot bear a good fruit, by their fruit you shall know them!
You can't even give a sound moral advice

what a dp! grin
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by ThothHermes: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2020
brunnette4real:
My dear sister, what has happened happened already it's time to move on you have a bright future.

A very good close friend of mine committed 4 abortions for 2 different guys, the guys were not ready to commit when she told them she was pregnant, She was depressed at a time, but with moral support and encouragement she pulled through.

She is married now with a beautiful daughter and We have kept this as a secret and her past also never to tell anyone.

I am just telling you this to encourage you, we all have our story and this is yours. Just keep pushing and let what happened be a lesson.

You will be alright.
I hope she told whoever she got married to?
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by CsRockefeller(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2020
You feel remorseful and that's good.

Please, stay away from guys for now.

I have other things to say but you don't need long advice right now. You are at the mourning stage and few words should be said.

1 Like

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by CsRockefeller(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Ifyyy25

Don't feel bad that people are like that. I have a very good friend, she's a single mom and that's d least of my worries about her.

What people say? I wish you knew that everyone retires to their bed with their own problems, people who talk about other people issues are like feathers, no weight, no value, no position, so don't be bothered, the are inconsequential.

Other things to say but let me stop here.

Love that child, asides all other reasons to do so it's a duty.

8 Likes

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Bosch10(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Houseofglam7:

I totally ain’t kidding tho.
We’re all wired differently, I love kids.
Raising 2 that ain’t mine and loving every bit of it smiley
are u married?and please I will like to know you better
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Kaypols(f): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2020
every action has consequences, as time goes on it won't be that depressing. hope you have good reasons why I did it
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Estanie: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2020
Ifyyy25:
6 months , a baby girl
pls can u chat me up privately?
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Graxie(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2020
And the thing keeps quoting me to ask stupid questions.

Op, I didn't even know you shared your past with "pastor" before advising you not to do so.

Please don't be deceive by title, many religious leaders and their followers are good in heaping guilt on others. Most of them are not even close to holiness.

Jesus died for all, read about the Samaritan woman, Mary Magdalene, Peter and even Paul.

People will judge you based on your Action while judging themselves based on their intentions.

Realise that none of us can save ourselves from our sinful nature, stop killing yourself.

The truth is that none is holy. No, not even one.
God grace is higher than your sin, run to Jesus.
Speak to him alone.

If only you know the GRACE of God if only, I know how rotten I was until Grace found me.

Stop listening to would be Jesus assistant, remember the thief on the cross.

N/B some married as a virgin, yes. Some are still virgin great but guess what? ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
All means all.
Allow Jesus to teach you himself, read the book of Mathew, Mark and John with the help of the Spirit.

Pick up Joseph Prince Unmerited Favor and read.

6 Likes

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by bukatyne(f): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Graxie:
And the thing keeps quoting me to ask stupid questions.

Op, I didn't even know you shared your past with "pastor" before advising you not to do so.

Please don't be deceive by title, many religious leaders and their followers are good in heaping guilt on others. Most of them are not even close to holiness.

Jesus died for all, read about the Samaritan woman, Mary Magdalene, Peter and even Paul.

People will judge you based on your Action while judging themselves based on their intentions.

Realise that none of us can save ourselves from our sinful nature, stop killing yourself.

The truth is that none is holy. No, not even one.
God grace is higher than your sin, run to Jesus.
Speak to him alone.

If only you know the GRACE of God if only, I know how rotten I was until Grace found me.

Stop listening to would be Jesus assistant, remember the thief on the cross.

N/B some married as a virgin, yes. Some are still virgin great but guess what? ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
All means all.
Allow Jesus to teach you himself, read the book of Mathew, Mark and John with the help of the Spirit.

Pick up Joseph Prince Unmerited Favor and read.

@Bold:

Jesus is indeed coming soon smiley
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Hathor5(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Graxie:

I like it and I am taking it with me. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Graxie(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2020
My Jesus called Herod Fox; he doesn't tolerate self-righteous people. He is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by SweetCunt97(f): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha! A bad tree cannot bear a good fruit, by their fruit you shall know them!
You can't even give a sound moral advice

what a dp! grin
Yes! Nephilim, what a dp! Carry my post for head like moimoi
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by CsRockefeller(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Okay I think I used d wrong word. Was simply referring to sex though. And common, we humans got common sense na.

See how you twisted everything with ur queer mind. Jeeez

I have been seeing your comments on this forum, you are true definition of an animal, no worth, no sense, no value.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by LadySarah: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
ThothHermes:
I hope she told whoever she got married to?

Why would she? Do you men tell ladies your own?

1 Like

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ifyyy25:
I’m happy for her if she decided to be a single mom by having any of those kids she won’t have gotten married
Haba, I understand where you are headed but trust me babe, there is a man for every woman. How about ladies who haven't done a single abortion, haven't gotten pregnant before and yet ain't married either.
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by bukatyne(f): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
LadySarah:

Because things are good for you. The widow that poisoned her 3 kids and herself to death cos of lack of food felt guilty of bringing them to the earth to suffer.

So many single moms regret but won't tell you. Aside the nasty gossips, the financial and mental strain can be something else.

Nobody should judge anybody. It has been done already

I don't think the OP has been judged on this thread yet. undecided

You are missing the point: Every human being is born with a conscience. The stuff that pokes you that you have done something wrong even no one sees you. Yep, some people's own are dead/silenced when they have done wrong stuff one too many times or constantly ignore it.

This OP's own is still alive and active hence the feeling of guilt which would drive her to the cross of Christ for repentance.

@Single mothers: tell me more. I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, easy peazy, etc. etc.

We know single motherhood is very tough which is why we tell ladies to be careful. It is even worse when the so called father has an epiphany 15 years later and expects you to forgive and be a hero in his child's life.

But what do we know? We are old school, archaic, judgemental, not woke etc.

The fastest alternative thrown is abortion which we can see doesn't solve the problem. It only masks it.

I know some other ladies who have not forgiven themselves for abortions they committed.

1 Like

Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by ThothHermes: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
LadySarah:

Why would she? Do you men tell ladies your own?
Hmmm...
I know you won't let your brother marry such a woman.
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by SweetCunt97(f): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I have been seeing your comments on this forum, you are true definition of an animal, no worth, no sense, no value.

Tufiakwa!
Pls shut d Fvck up! Gutter mouth. Judge dirtbag
Re: Living With The Guilt Of Abortion by Houseofglam7(f): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bosch10:
are u married?and please I will like to know you better
No I ain't smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Celebrate Your 1st Marriage Anniversary? / Affordable Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale / Black People Are Fighting Back In D. C. (USA) - Video And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.