Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Need Info For Shipping Desktops To Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Info For Shipping Desktops To Nigeria (566 Views)

We Supply Brand New Laptops, Desktops To Individuals, Companies Etc. / Rack Mount Several Desktops To Make A Single Storage / Screenshots of Our PC Desktops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Info For Shipping Desktops To Nigeria by jomoreb(m): 6:35am On Feb 03, 2011
Hello there, i have posted here beforeof my wish to start building, selling and sending desktops back to Nigeria, I build customized desktops, anyway, I did get quite a few responses but it seems like I always run into one issue, Shipping, Now am based in the U.S and normally I use UPS to ship within the U.S but since this will be an international shipping its 100 times more expensive. Now I heard that I should never use the USPS to ship to nigeria, the reason being the NIPOST people have a tendency of stealing and or loosing peoples stuff and since most of my desktops start off from $700, this is not something I would like to gamble on, Also I do know some of my "hustler" brothers on here when you send them a package, they receive and turn around and claim they did not get it or try to take their money back, so my question is what would be the most reliable way of shipping a desktop to Nigeria that can be reliable and possibly deliver to the person or have them pick up at their shipping center or offices, any also how populer is google checkout in Nigeria, Thats what I normally use for payments so I know my money is secure and the buyer also knows they have a certain line of recourse if they believe I sent them the wrong thing,

anyway any and all opinions are welcome, Also feel free to ask me about my desktops

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / Modem For Sale Just 5k - 08030993200 (abuja) / Help: How To Un-lock Multilinks 3g Huwai Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.