Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Proof That Time Is Illusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Proof That Time Is Illusion (960 Views)

Chichigi1990 Challenged Me To Prove This - Here Is My Proof / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Goddys(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2020
I had a dream where I moved back in 1982. I queried a man I met and asked him what year it was because everything seemed so unorganized and he said July 1982.

I told him I was from 2020 and narrated some of the recent development in the world to him. I convinced him to help me prove that the experience was real by introducing me to one his young children with her name so that I searched for her details online when I woke up. He was asking me "what is online" cuz he was just a petty artisan.

He obliged me. When I woke up and searched for the full name on Facebook, it appeared and the surprising thing was that it was the same very young fair girl that the father introduced to me in my dream that I saw his profile photo as an adult. The facial features are still the same.

I have sent friend request to the girl and she is yet to accept and I also saw that the village the father mentioned in my dream was the same village in her profile.

It defies logic but believe me, everything that has happened in the past and things that will happen in the future are all happening at the moment simultaneously. Our existence as humanity is very likely a projection that has all already taken place and being replayed.

When reflecting on this, my experience was reinforced by the fact that some soothsayers and psychics can be able to tell the past and the future.

I am very much convinced and wish for this experience of time travel to occur again but I have no control over what I dream. I don't know how to make it reoccur

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Obzerfapex(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Continue dreaming rubbish
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by jideflash(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2020
grin
Obzerfapex:
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Goddys(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Obzerfapex:

Your response is the reason why africans are called dumb. That's why I prefer posting such on quora to read experience or rational response of others. You sound so dumb

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Obzerfapex(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Goddys:

Your response is the reason why africans are called dumb. That's why I prefer posting such on quora to read experience or rational response of others. You sound so dumb
please shut up and mind your business

1 Like

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by shamsin6300(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Dream dream everywhere.
I just wakeup from sleep. I dreamt that my grandmum that pass away last month wasn't dead actually she was complaining bitterly why people refuse to call her all the while. cry

1 Like

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by aadeolaa: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2020
time traveller??
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by karo93: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2020
Goddys:
I had a dream where I moved back in 1982. I queried a man I met and asked him what year it was because everything seemed so unorganized and he said July 1982.

I told him I was from 2020 and narrated some of the recent development in the world to him. I convinced him to help me prove that the experience was real by introducing me to one his young children with her name so that I searched for her details online when I woke up. He was asking me "what is online" cuz he was just a petty artisan.

He obliged me. When I woke up and searched for the full name on Facebook, it appeared and the surprising thing was that it was the same very young fair girl that the father introduced to me in my dream that I saw his profile photo as an adult. The facial features are still the same.

I have sent friend request to the girl and she is yet to accept and I also saw that the village the father mentioned in my dream was the same village in her profile.

It defies logic but believe me, everything that has happened in the past and things that will happen in the future are all happening at the moment simultaneously. Our existence as humanity is very likely a projection that has all already taken place and being replayed.

When reflecting on this, my experience was reinforced by the fact that some soothsayers and psychics can be able to tell the past and the future.

I am very much convinced and wish for this experience of time travel to occur again but I have no control over what I dream. I don't know how to make it reoccur

Inception
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Goddys:

Its a no comment 4me as per ur topic n content. But TRULY Quora is a place to be.
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Missyajoke(f): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Should I also narrate my dream about Time.
Stop saying Jargons.

1 Like

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Goddys(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Missyajoke:
grin grin grin grin grin
Should I also narrate my dream about Time.
Stop saying Jargons.

The lady has accepted my request. I asked if she was the daughter of Mr. A****ba, she was suprised how I knew her late father. It's a jargon to you because you lack mental power to process the above post

1 Like

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
karo93:
Inception
This is not inception at all. I have experienced inception and it is hard on the human mind.
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
@OP, nothing of your dream proves what you claim regarding Time. If anything, it simply shows that it is possible to navigate through time, if we are to assume there is indeed truth in what you posted. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by LordReed(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
I can look up name combinations on Facebook and be guaranteed to get a hit. And how does asking a person if the obvious surname is the name of their father prove you know anything about the father?
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Missyajoke(f): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goddys:

The lady has accepted my request. I asked if she was the daughter of Mr. A****ba, she was suprised how I knew her late father. It's a jargon to you because you lack mental power to process the above post

You don't have to be insultive to make a point OP.
You're going into another realm which goes beyond the physical. Time traveller keh... You better stay in your lane jeje before you dabble into the spiritual. Well it's your life not mine, your business not mine.
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Goddys(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
LordReed:
I can look up name combinations on Facebook and be guaranteed to get a hit. And how does asking a person if the obvious surname is the name of their father prove you know anything about the father?
she confirmed same name her dad told me in my dream but I didn't share my dream experience with her.

I am not here to prove anything. This is my experience. People into esotericism that can go out of body should try and see if they can travel back.

This happened without me influencing it in anyway and I am not here to prove myself to anybody.

I'm out of the thread. The knowledge will be useful to people into mysticism and esotericism in the future
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goddys:

she confirmed same name her dad told me in my dream but I didn't share my dream experience with her.
I am not here to prove anything. This is my experience. People into esotericism that can go out of body should try and see if they can travel back.
This happened without me influencing it in anyway and I am not here to prove myself to anybody.
I'm out of the thread. The knowledge will be useful to people into mysticism and esotericism in the future
Why just those? undecided
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goddys:

Dude you searched for a name and asked the person if their surname is that name of their father and they said yes, what is mystical about that?
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by EmperorHarry: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
How true is this post of yours? Cos I'd really like know the veracity of such a claim about experiencing a rare and probable phenomenon such as time travel...I mean there's a chance that during the process of travelling through/experiencing alternate realities in your sleep,that you come across almost identical realities as ours in the past,present or future but it's pretty damn rare that you end up in the same timeline as the one your currently existing in..And all this is still kinda hypothetical.
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
@OP, I have had my share of time-dreams as well.
Your dream reminds me of a similar time-related dream, I too had. Only I was pushed forward in time, not backwards, into some other body and in a strange world and time. A world where man had captured control over the elements and technology was pretty advanced. undecided
The details and experiences were so real that to this day I am convinced those were no mere dreams, and I know vivid dreams enough to know those dreams were much different from my regular dreams. undecided
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Goddys(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
LordReed:

Dude you searched for a name and asked the person if their surname is that name of their father and they said yes, what is mystical about that?

The father of the lady whose name I searched on facebook told me his name and that of his daughter in my dream. The year in my dream was 1982. I searched the daughter's name as given to me by her father on facebook and it came up real. I asked the lady if so so person was her dad, she was suprised and started asking how i knew her late dad. The man died in 2010.

The lady was very young in my dream and it was same face I saw in my dream that I also came across when I searched her name on Facebook.

If you see nothing mystical about the above, then go and sleep
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Goddys(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
EmperorHarry:
How true is this post of yours? Cos I'd really like know the veracity of such a claim about experiencing a rare and probable phenomenon such as time travel...I mean there's a chance that during the process of travelling through/experiencing alternate realities in your sleep,that you come across almost identical realities as ours in the past,present or future but it's pretty damn rare that you end up in the same timeline as the one your currently existing in..And all this is still kinda hypothetical.
I don't know its scientific implication. That's my subjective experience
Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goddys:

The father of the lady whose name I searched on facebook told me his name and that of his daughter in my dream. The year in my dream was 1982. I searched the daughter's name as given to me by her father on facebook and it came up real. I asked the lady if so so person was her dad, she was suprised and started asking how i knew her late dad. The man died in 2010.

The lady was very young in my dream and it was same face I saw in my dream that I also came across when I searched her name on Facebook.

If you see nothing mystical about the above, then go and sleep

He told you his surname and the name of the daughter, you searched for the name on Facebook and got a hit. You ask the lady if Mr "Surname" is her daddy, she says yes and you want people to accept that this was some mystical experience. I can reproduce this without even having any dream which means you merely had a dream and there is no evidence that your dream had any mystical influence.

1 Like

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by Goddys(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
LordReed:

He told you his surname and the name of the daughter, you searched for the name on Facebook and got a hit. You ask the lady if Mr "Surname" is her daddy, she says yes and you want people to accept that this was some mystical experience. I can reproduce this without even having an dream which means you merely had a dream and there is no evidence that your dream had any mystical influence.

Mr. "first name" and "surname" was what i asked her. Let me know when you replicate same experience. I could have shared screenshot but I don't have anything to prove to you. The knowledge is for a purpose and I have given it out. It will meet people in need of it for further research

1 Like

Re: My Proof That Time Is Illusion by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goddys:

Mr. "first name" and "surname" was what i asked her. Let me know when you replicate same experience. I could have shared screenshot but I don't have anything to prove to you. The knowledge is for a purpose and I have given it out. It will meet people in need of it for further research

You were the one who came here saying you have proof of a mystical experience, no one forced you to open the thread so I don't know why you are saying you have nothing to prove to me. I didn't even ask you so your becoming defense is just hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

Your responsibility as expectant parents / The Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim Who Threw The Bible On the Ground / Police Dey Read Bible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.