Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

click Here: - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / click Here: (54325 Views)

Over 25 Years Of Age And Still Searching For A Serious Partner? CLICK HERE / If You Are Born In January Click Here Now!!!! / Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: click Here: by james7bond(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
lawyer:

you guys are funny, this is a very childish post, when adults ought to be thinking about their futures and better the lot of nigeria and their families, your all giving stupid shout outs to confra members as if it's the ibadan social club or lagos country club group. Do you know it is an illegal group? and for your own sake, try to remove your identities from nairaland because tomorrow, you could be a suspect and be charged for armed robbery and possession of firearms since there is no law against cultism yet, i know b'because i was a former prosecutor and i know how many so called confra boys are being prosecuted daily, please refrain from i or keep your identity hidden, no paddy for jungle when the D-Day arrives!

My broda, abeg tell them. E better make dem do yahoo sef pass dat levels wey dem put demselfs, at least yahoo still dey bring bah.

REPENT for the end-time is near, una hear? cool cool
Re: click Here: by Chiori(m): 3:16am On Sep 05, 2007
no mind these jobless ones wey one stir damned sentimentos.
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2007
NFCS, Have you read your bible today?
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2007
the family is not a cult is friends of friends organisation doing business together.

we donot like trouble,we love each other.

am always happy to be a member of the cosa nostra.

any cao out there?
Re: click Here: by maf4real: 4:00am On Nov 09, 2007
C*** to all my fellow brodas. Dis is uncle, former alpha, representin in asia MOB. I want to valache to a family here. email wit ur ID-uniair_agent@yahoo.com
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2007
All hail the Fidgets grin

hisses off
Stupid Thread grin
Re: click Here: by sweetonyx(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2007
NFCS, Livin the Faith
In conclusion,cultists are cowards,lack moral upbringing and as such shud not be celebrated in this elitist forum.So hide ur shameless faces cos the spirit of those u maimed n killed ar still very much on ur trail,
Re: click Here: by polishbee: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2007
i think you are all very imature.So u belonged to a secret cult in school?who cares?!i thot the dignity and pride of all such organisations was a code of silence.Yes it's a discreet forum bet do u need to make so much noise about ur "supposed to be secret" orgs?I guess yre were all mostly foot soldiers and underlings when u were on campus cos d real big boys and hard men would'nt make such a public shw of an organisation they value and respect.I'm sure u have another forum to reach out to ur brethren that are out there.Grow up guys.let's keep our forum nice and clean.
Re: click Here: by zoomzu(f): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2007
I belong to winners family, I am for God and it pays more than anything.
Re: click Here: by oziomatv(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2007
cao alvin:

the family is not a cult is friends of friends organisation doing business together.

we donot like trouble,we love each other.

am always happy to be a member of the cosa nostra.

any cao out there?
Hope you're not trying to put yourself in problem by mentioning cosa nostra it's not a child's name.
Re: click Here: by romeo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2007
Bunch of nitwits!! even agberos in motor parks are also members of school cults today, meaning that birds of the same feather flock together
Re: click Here: by romeo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2007
No go find food chop cheesy
Re: click Here: by Koboland(f): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2007
romeo:

No go find food chop cheesy
@ Romeo (STINKING JEW)

Na Poor man dey always tell person to find food chop
Asshole you 4got the holy book says that man shall not live by bread alone

BLACK TILL I DIE tongue
Re: click Here: by nana(f): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2007
The most useless thred ever viewed on NL,
Re: click Here: by princekay1(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2007
Kegites for life!

Any karible soul in the room? Lets 'gyrate' via dis 'hemisphere', and also 'opekerize'.
'miliki till infinitum'.

regards 2 my 'chief' - Henry Egware XYZ 'Ilya du Lagoon'. I still remin XY Pourer Ilya du lagoon.
Re: click Here: by romeo(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2007
Koboland:

@ Romeo (STINKING JEW)

Na Poor man dey always tell person to find food chop
Asshole you 4got the holy book says that man shall not live by bread alone

BLACK TILL I DIE tongue

You are blinded by foolishness!! Agberos like you end up in motor parks where they truly belong or get killed acting as area boys for filthy politicians

No go find food chop do not mean that you are poor!! but that you should dedicate your time for things more positive, but like i guessed your warped mind will not let you understand that
Re: click Here: by toshmann(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
anybody wey get hope say naija go better within the next 100yrs just de waste time grin grin

see our youth, the future of the nation. grin grin grin people wey suppose go school.
when i came to cardiff uni and looked around the school, 1st thing that came to my mind were the fools who died in nigeria in the name of campus cults. i pitied them. here was a diff world, well equipped schools, liberty, schools are well equipped while some mugus in nigeria were busy fighting for ego when they should have fought for better equipped schools. grin grin grin grin grin
they died for nothing grin grin grin grin
i laugh in Zulu grin grin grin grin they were fools. . . . and should be in hell. . .
and know what? . . . . their killers may repent along the way and go to heaven grin grin grin
double disaster . . . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: click Here: by axman: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2008
pls dayorx, cheer up, all work n no play makes dayorx a dull and boring ju-man!

SEA, u preach heaven and hell, so tell me what happens to your ancestors who worshipped Agabala? Oyibo sell u religion carry ur gold, now dem no dey go church but u still dey go church -penniless.

back to the topic at hand, my name na my game, egede!
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2008
Happy new yr to all mean sons and uncles. this is our year for the business to progres.

family forever

amici di amici
Re: click Here: by deezzle(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2008
I NEVER KNOW PPLE COULD BE SO MYOPIC shocked
ALL OF U WHO ARE IN SCHOOL BETTER LEARN THAT THE WHOLE BROTHERHOOD THINGY ENDS RIGHT THERE. U WILL SEE WAT I MEAN BY THE TIME U COME OUT OF SCHOOL (IF U MAKE IT ALIVE)

1 Like

Re: click Here: by creamdream: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2008
Before you ever were, there has been brotherhood, after you there will still exist brotherhood, But the best kind is the one that hurts no one,opresses no one, its the one of peace and love, that way you are at peace with the most high God and there lies true Happiness!!
Re: click Here: by creamdream: 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
Before you ever were, there has been brotherhood, after you there will still exist brotherhood, But the best kind is the one that hurts no one,opresses no one, its the one of peace and love, that way you are at peace with the most high God and there lies true Happiness!!
Re: click Here: by meexteriox(m): 5:57am On Feb 16, 2008
They've all missed the bus to reality. Stupid punks who think they are the in-thing. Sent to school to get degrees, preferred to get initiated into rubbish secret cults that has no good intention nor concrete plans for them. When they fail they blame everything around them, including their toiling parents.

NOTE : Crooked by nature is never made straight by education!

See cultism, see you.  If you are that brave, rescue your country Nigeria. hhhhiiiiiiiissssssss
angry angry
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2008
Been there. Done that. No game.
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2008
Been there. Done that. No game.
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2008
Been there. Done that. No gain.
Re: click Here: by creamdream: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2008
confra makes no sense!!
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 12:29am On May 03, 2008
To all those blabbing and those criticizing. Belonging to a group does not necessarily makes you evil.
Every confraternity has it's own foundation and the founding fathers meant well until the new age became blood thirsty due to the quest for supremacy.
I true frat man will not give his strong name to jews, I wonder where you kids got your orientation from b4 ur Ini or immediately after.
Your coded identity is for your frat men alone and being a frat man does not make you,but God does.
U can exchange emails here but keep your secrets secrets. To the outsiders a frat man is evil but within yourselves you must try to nullify that stigma because u know who you are and we try and preach peace because if you survived the battle ground does not mean ur brother,friend,cousin,children will not pass through the same system and they may nt survive it.
Cultism cannot be eradicated in Campuses but it can be refined and reformed.

2 Likes

Re: click Here: by Kajiang02(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2008
NFCS living d faith!!
Re: click Here: by moHot(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
WU YA!!! EYE 4 LIFEEEEEE
KEGYTE 4 LIFE
HEY HEY DONT MISQUOTE ME, I CALLED MY SELF EYE COS:*SINGING* LOKE O LOKE O LOKE O NI MO MA LO, etc,I SHALL ALWYZS SOAR HIGH IN MY CAREER, ACADEMICS etc NOTHING WILL EVER MAKE ME JOIN CULTISM THOUGH FATHERS LIKE WOLE SOYINKA,CHINUA ACHEBE MEANT WELL WHEN THEY STARTED CULTISM ,BUT IT HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.FOR THOSE IN IT GOD WILL HELP YOU

AM A KEGYT 4 LIFE BECAUSE:*SINGING* JAIYE JAIYE NI MI OMO ALAFE KIN RONU JU O AWON SUEGBE WON TI KO JEDI MU O,  etc. I WILL BONE CULTISM ,FACE MY STUDIES AND ENJOY MY SELF. CIAO!

2 Likes

Re: click Here: by cptchicks(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2008
EVERY SOUL THAT HAS LAID HIS CLAIM AS A CULTIST HERE CAN TRULY BE REGARDED AS AN IDIOT,
your mates are looking for how to make money and better their lives,
some of them are even married with children
some boys are even doing YAHOO, well its not the best option in the world
But the fact still remains, you need to get a life,
for real, ill say it again
GET A FUCKIN LIFE
peace
N.B. Lawyer, true thing you said, these peeps dont think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strictly 4 Kegite Members / Iice Can I Meet You? / Where Are U? I Need Lesbian Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.