Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

click Here: - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / click Here: (54323 Views)

Over 25 Years Of Age And Still Searching For A Serious Partner? CLICK HERE / If You Are Born In January Click Here Now!!!! / Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: click Here: by MrCrackles(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
J4LIFE:

Mr. Crackles, or whatever your name is, plz mind the useage of vulger languages here. This forum is meant for the concious minded individual and not for nit-wits like yourself. I will not tolerate more of your silly remarks. A WORD IS ENOF 4 D WISE!

Idiot, what is vulgar about me saying you have a big mouth?
Do you understand the meaning of vulgar at all, you fool!
You dont want it wit me trust me. . . . .You and your bloody fraternity mates will be chewed and spat out like bleeped up chewing gum!
Re: click Here: by MrCrackles(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Mr Crackles must be shaking in his boots right about naw !

JOBLESS IDIOT ! angry

Dont mind the slowpoke!
He thinks he can scare people off on the internet. . . . .Tell him, he dont want it with me, Dr Kit! grin
Re: click Here: by hpk(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
never to hang a leg
Re: click Here: by drdrei: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
I am just reading all of ur post, u are all loser because u gain nothing doing frat while in school, instead u die by counting scores or get rusticated. Well as 4 me i have it in doing runs while i was school but, i discovered dat there is no any benefit doing it, and i wait patiently until i graduated and join "SEA DOG" in which i got my present job through them. SEA DOG are highly connected especially they owns some of oil companies in Nigeria. But mind u they only blend a graduate with minimum of 2:2 or Lower credit.
Re: click Here: by harrykay(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2009
if u na get mind why u na no dey go alone? NFCS JARE, LIVING THE FAITH JOH
Re: click Here: by thelastdon(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2009
Me I be AY, Hailings to all the EGEDE

1 Like

Re: click Here: by princeparis(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
Stupid boys. You think you have survived. Scores can still be settled years later.
Re: click Here: by RiffRaff: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
Abeg i want make una intiate me. Which is d best to join? What are d intiation process?
Re: click Here: by cyanider: 7:10am On Aug 16, 2009
Dayz kpokponki,2 al am karid bikokwa shun kush(cult)n b made in free mandela.one tyme LSF,now XYZ CHEF CYANIDER.WALK N ALUTA JARASIS.
Re: click Here: by Ploas: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2009
Me,I believe U can join anything you want to.For me,I want to be a Seadog and sail forever.If any of you NL have links,I would gladly appreciate it.Send me an e mail to bg_ddf@yahoo.com and lets hook up.Thanks,
Re: click Here: by aristocrat(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2009
i go everly fly save in da name of jay jay (supremost eiye confraternity.)
Re: click Here: by aristocrat(m): 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
guys frat is always interesting o pls join da winning team dont be left out of da interesting aspect of confracts . am 100 percent proud 2b an air lord. infact if am permitted to go back 2school i will definatel;y go. eiye on top. aristo cares
Re: click Here: by DrKitaun(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2009
dr_drei:

I am just reading all of your post, u are all loser because u gain nothing doing frat while in school, instead u die by counting scores or get rusticated. Well as 4 me i have it in doing runs while i was school but, i discovered dat there is no any benefit doing it, and i wait patiently until i graduated and join "SEA DOG" in which i got my present job through them. SEA DOG are highly connected especially they owns some of oil companies in Nigeria. But mind u they only blend a graduate with minimum of 2:2 or Lower credit.

olodo like u !

your soul is lost but u dont know it. . .

the biggest boys in school then were boys like myself that fools like u couldnt DECODE . . .not even club boyz, but RUGGED BOYS that even your cult chiefs revered. . .BUNCHA ASSHOLES !

shame no dey catch una ?

if u born pikin finish. . .no train am in the way of the Lord u hear ? train am make hin dey handle gun, to dey collect strokes of cane at INI ground in the name of blending, to dey obtain innocent students, to dey sell your souls to the devil. . . ALL THE FU^CK THIS AMOUNTS TO IS INSECURITY !!!  tongue

Y'ALL BERRA REPENT !  cool

and am sure some of u idiots would claim to be intelligent. . .some wld claim to be christians and muslims. . .na wao @! shocked
Re: click Here: by aristocrat(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

olodo like u !

your soul is lost but u dont know it. . .

the biggest boys in school then were boys like myself that fools like u couldnt DECODE . . .not even club boyz, but RUGGED BOYS that even your cult chiefs revered. . .BUNCHA ASSHOLES !

shame no dey catch una ?

if u born pikin finish. . .no train am in the way of the Lord u hear ? train am make hin dey handle gun, to dey collect strokes of cane at INI ground in the name of blending, to dey obtain innocent students, to dey sell your souls to the devil. . . ALL THE FU^CK THIS AMOUNTS TO IS INSECURITY !!! tongue

Y'ALL BERRA REPENT ! cool

and am sure some of u idiots would claim to be intelligent. . .some wld claim to be christians and muslims. . .na wao @! shocked
SE NA TALK U DEY TALK SO
Re: click Here: by call4shola(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
Joining a cult on campus would have been interesting to me if not for the incesant killing that happens between rival cult groups, my life is too precious for som olodo to matchet me to death all in the name of Aye rules or na eiye dey reign, pls no body in his right sence shuld do it, its too dangerous, life is too sweet to just finish oneself intentionally. Most of my friends that were into it back then in skool regreted fraternizing to any secret cult on campus, lets be wise.

Join the religious or educational groups while on campus, (a word is enuf for d wise)

One love,
Re: click Here: by attayo1: 12:47am On Sep 22, 2009
Am always happy whenever i remember i fly, am always happy to be an Airlord. To all my SEC we shall always fly safe and never stumble and we shall always overcome our enemy. May Jay Jay always guide us.

TY.
PYCUS NEXT

Re: click Here: by attayo1: 12:53am On Sep 22, 2009
Am always happy whenever i remember the day i fly,omo no be small thing oo but am excited now to be an AIRLORD and i will always be happy forever to be an Airlord. We shall always fly safe and never stumble and we shall always overcome our enemy. May Jay Jay always guide us.

TY.
PYCUS NEXT
HBK

Re: click Here: by aristocrat(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
a.ttayo:

Am always happy whenever i remember the day i fly,omo no be small thing oo but am excited now to be an AIRLORD and i will always be happy forever to be an Airlord. We shall always fly safe and never stumble and we shall always overcome our enemy. May Jay Jay always guide us.

TY.
PYCUS NEXT
HBK
guy u are highly rugged, life dv akoko.
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2009
^^^ So have you killed someone before?
Re: click Here: by aristocrat(m): 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
foolish question
Re: click Here: by MissyB1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2009
Stillwater . . . Don't kill me with laffta O. grin grin grin
You want him to practice on You? Question Question gurl.

Erhhm . . . I like air lords . . . Nah, not the agberos. tongue
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
Missy B:

Stillwater . . . Don't kill me with laffta O. grin grin grin
You want him to practice on You? Question Question gurl.

Erhhm . . . I like air lords . . . Nah, not the agberos. tongue

grin grin grin grin

aristocrat:

foolish question

Are you shy?
Re: click Here: by rapper187: 1:09am On Sep 24, 2009
from what i know ruggedity is not casting and casting is not ruggedity so you all can shut up and stop being childish, a tru rugger confra boy would never cast unecessarily
Re: click Here: by aristocrat(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2009
@ still water, shy of what? cant u see there is no traces of senses in ur post?
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2009
RUbbish??

Egede ko Agbado ni,

Look you guys aint gonna gaining any shit from this thing. Those your so called LORDS that have been there, they know it's not the best way to live and its all VANITY! upon VANITY!!

People are thinking of the way forward and you guys here are bragging confraternity.

Maybe an AXE should be used to cut one of your ears then you guys will know wats up that BUKA, Eye or Aiye or what da mess names u guys call aint gonna generate any profit,

AnywayI have a special package for you guys.

Enjoy as you eat!

Stay blessed  grin

4 Likes

Re: click Here: by aristocrat(m): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2009
@ fakay , u dey craze ni ke?
Re: click Here: by galatico(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
There is a way way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction!!!
Re: click Here: by aristocrat(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ galatico, na u sabi .
Re: click Here: by dewoy: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
AM A SPARTAN

AHUU,AHUU,AHUU

WE R ALWAYS PREPARED 4 GLORY,

PLS GO see this movie 300 and stop all dis fake shit u do, thats wer u will see real men,
Re: click Here: by executinal(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2009
eiya na air lord. we never exagerate we do our own things in eiye way
Re: click Here: by degreat23: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2009
thanks to marry selesor ,for stooping the killing of twins.May i be twins in my next world to come.peace be with you all.twins for live DOUBLE UP AND BE PROUD.two two rules the world.all Apaches all over the world stand and saleeee, for - - -,is with you.we are the Gentlemen.remember shaiiiiiiiiii still.

many people are afraid of cultism the think one side of it and forget the other,see, i am not a cultist becoz i don't suck blood rather a military man,ask BBB boys the only understand.in my academics i am one of the best student,the most humble,but the most dangerous,becoz the bible makes us to know that be fierce like snake and humble like dove.thats not cultism rather game that will prepare you to face the lab our market.be proud of who you are my brothers we will make it to jerusalem.
[b]two is company and three is crowd. i love this game, BBB for live ,BBB rulessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/b]if you don't like it go and hang yourself

1 Like

Re: click Here: by willy50(m): 6:30am On May 18, 2010
I rather join Terrorists than belonging to cultists. All cultists are taunts and empty fools. Make your decision now because next minutes might be too late for you. What do you gain being a cultist? SEGUN take note of this forum before they loot you. Aspire something greater. Repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strictly 4 Kegite Members / Iice Can I Meet You? / Where Are U? I Need Lesbian Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.