Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

It Is Finished With Nigeria. Come And See For Yourself - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Is Finished With Nigeria. Come And See For Yourself (6331 Views)

Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract / Working With Nigeria Customs When You Have A Job In One Of The Fastest Growing I / Abeg, Advise Me Oooh, I Just Finished My NYSC Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Finished With Nigeria. Come And See For Yourself by JojoRich: 1:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: It Is Finished With Nigeria. Come And See For Yourself by MINORU: 4:59am On Jul 10, 2020
The country called zoo
Re: It Is Finished With Nigeria. Come And See For Yourself by Torture2020: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2020
Hahahahaha sheer madness grin a certified sh1thole in recession, the poverty capital of the world, calling a progressive country like Ghana ash1thole? Wonders shall never end angry grin meanwhile, even with the border closure and lockdowns, Nigerians are planning to relocate to Ghana grin angry grin

Graysons:
I ask you again who give a fvck about shlthole country like Ghana? or are you a Ghanaian? cheesy

I don't give a damn what shlit hole country like Ghana think about Nigerians Ok?
Re: It Is Finished With Nigeria. Come And See For Yourself by Graysons: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Torture2020:
Hahahahaha sheer madness grin a certified sh1thole in recession, the poverty capital of the world, calling a progressive country like Ghana ash1thole? Wonders shall never end angry grin meanwhile, even with the border closure and lockdowns, Nigerians are planning to relocate to Ghana grin angry grin

You are that Idiot perdo dollar right? get this into your black Ghana skull your country is shlit, you are 10xtimes smaller than Nigeria in size and in population, but you are still suffering from hunger what kind of useless country is that?

Ghana. grin
Re: It Is Finished With Nigeria. Come And See For Yourself by Torture2020: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oya, come and prostrate before your elders, edi0t grin show respect or get your azz whooped again cool

Graysons:
You are that Idiot perdo dollar right? get this into your black Ghana skull your country is shlit, you are 10xtimes smaller than Nigeria in size and in population, but you are still suffering from hunger what kind of useless country is that?

Ghana. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tastee Fried Chicken Interview Invite / Gtbank Recruitment In Abuja. / Vacancy At Netcom Africa Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.