Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican (53422 Views)

Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos / Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by mamato(f): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thank God for science.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Fucsheetup(f): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
LostAddict:

From all I could make up from the question you asked it shows;

1.) You are young, maybe very young as a matter of fact. I would advise you to focus your youthful energy on something productive and leave religion alone.

2.) The questions you asked are very shallow and the Internet would have helped you more.

3.) You most certainly do not have a clear idea of your religion.

I hope you become illuminated.

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=Fucsheetup post=91547958][/quote]

The guy clearly needs help.

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by showafrica(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
masterP042:
Men correcting God's mistake since time immemorial. God's plan for the kids was for them to suffer pain throughout life, but doctors thwarted his plans.. All thanks to the doctors and health workers, working hard to save us.

Lets reason it this way, i produced a television and provided you extra fuse. After the original fuse cut, you insert the spare fuse and TV is working again. Would you thank the spare fuse or the provider of the spare fuse. However, credit to both the extra fuse and the provider of the extra fuse.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by oba4ever: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
masterP042:
Men correcting God's mistake since time immemorial. God's plan for the kids was for them to suffer pain throughout life, but doctors thwarted his plans.. All thanks to the doctors and health workers, working hard to save us.

Easy man. God created man in his image. He gave man that capacity to be creative like him. There nothing like houses cars clothing furniture etc in the beginning but we all can see what man has made of it. The source is God. So we give him glory.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Adeparo004(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Must u comment since u knw u have a dull head..
Etinosa1234:

So Na God do the surgery??
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by psalmistkakah(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Na God give us the Brain
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Villain7: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

He said by God's Grace , let me repeat it if your head too need a surgery of brain implant. You go and do the surgery na.
If you hAte God, keep it to yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Enwhen(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
why did god allow the defects to happen to N innocent baby?

You are after something..., you can as well ask yourself that why did God allow u to come to this world and why Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by grandstar(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

The brain came from who??

how?
when?

It came from God. I see you don't believe there is a Creator. May I ask why?
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
LostAddict:

Learn to read it is not that hard, nobody ever said it was their birthday.
Am sure you're joking!
Read the entire post please!
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

ohhh...I understand now...if u are Benin.. u'll know that both male and female bear Etinosa

But Bros..The number of gals wey u dey follow ...e high gaan grin
I just follow any good looking girl. Just like that!
It's just a social Media things
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Quorax: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
KelvinCoaster:
This is a major breakthrough in surgery!
It can only be by God's Grace!!
Happy Birthday to them!
Yes, let me bring another conjoined twins for you so that you can use pray your separate them.

Some of you do not know when to draw the line

2 Likes

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by xamuell: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

In the Bible... people who were critically ill were taken to the prophets/disciples for healing...

So why was the children not taken to the pope in Vatican or to our pastors

and why is God delaying in finding the vaccine for covid19...is he also doing research?
Sometimes you guys think God is a genie
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Xmuslim: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Allah has done it again cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Yahweh also did it grin grin grin grin

Intelligent design in action

Never argue with stupid people.

If you get the sarcasm cheesy
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Xmuslim: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

and why is God delaying in finding the vaccine for covid19...is he also doing research?

I don't need the earlier points. This one got me rolling grin

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Xmuslim: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
xamuell:
Sometimes you guys think God is a genie
describe your own god. Let's hear from the horse's mouth
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by xamuell: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bamiz:
Adam's sin in the beginning is the origin of what gave demons the legal ground to make the babies that way. Without saying much, demons caused it to be that way.
Actually whatever is happening now is also attributed to man. Destiny was perfectly woven by God but when man destabilized that balance all sorts of consequences. If for nothing, I am sure science guys are aware of the term CHAIN REACTION
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by YICITY: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
please how do I link my bank account to this forum for the payment
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by 1Sharon(f): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

God had a special reason for making them conjoined twins.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
kul. but d look a little bit confuse tho. jus hope d surgery went well
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Mynet11(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
This reminds me of 'Gifted Hands'... smiley
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by xamuell: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
Xmuslim:
describe your own god. Let's hear from the horse's mouth
This story will tell you how God works. Note this is not of my own inspiration but with some consideration, it made sense. There was a man who had a single child, a son. His only property of worth was his horse. Then one day, the horse wanders away and gets lost. His neighbors consoled him and emphasized the unfortunate situation. But the man said, "what do I know, the future is unknown to us". A few days later the horse return with seven more horses and those neighbors confessed that indeed it was good luck. Later that day, the boy was feeding the horses and he got kicked on the leg by one of the new horses thereby breaking a leg. The neighbors then said that the new horses we're badluck after all. The man replied as he did the first time. The next day, a gang of criminals attacked the village and forcefully recruited the able-bodied young boys. On getting to the house of that man, they passed by leaving the boy because he was disabled. The point is we have no idea of the future. Sometimes bad things happen for a reason. If you are familiar with science, you know what a chain reaction is. If you watch the science fiction subcategory of time travel you'd notice that not everything should be changed. Because there are certain future occurrences are tied to the past. And even the human you consider so wise and moral will do little or nothing about bad events that they know will result in worse consequences. That's my honest view.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bamiz:
Adam's sin in the beginning is the origin of what gave demons the legal ground to make the babies that way. Without saying much, demons caused it to be that way.
I wonder why you are bother to explain to them. The Bible calls their ilk 'scoffers'
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Etinosa1234: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
ugodedoc:

Only on nairaland you see fools like this guy making and tacking comments.
It can only be God cos there has been causes of joint twins that were not separated and some on the cause of separation died but this one's lived so He alone has done that which He knows how to do best.
Or you thing there is no God then you will experience what will make you know that it can only be God

is ur God also doing research for the covid vaccine
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Etinosa1234: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:
I just follow any good looking girl. Just like that!
It's just a social Media things

Why u nor follow me. I nor fine cheesy
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Etinosa1234: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Aston02:

No, they are not medical practitioners. Plus they never said it was pastors that did the operation, doctors did.

How you even have to drag pastors into a God or not God discussion still baffles me tho.

For clarity sake, It's a two different calling and God can decide to work through any of those hands.

Lol are pastors not representative of God on earth..
In the Bible times... was it not the men of God that healed people... Didn't the bible also say We were healed by his stripes .Abi am I missing something...

There is every reason to involve them
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by naptu2: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ishilove:

I wonder why you are bother to explain to them. The Bible calls their ilk 'scoffers'

smiley You've just reminded me of Sukkot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
naptu2:

smiley You've just reminded me of Sukkot.
Sukkot is always on my mind in situations like this smiley
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by oba4ever: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=Etinosa1234 post=91553122]

is ur God also doing research for the covid vaccine[/quote

Easy man. There has been virus in history deadlier than Covid and has been effectively taken care of with the inspiration of God and the efforts of man. Prov 25 v 2
The glory of God is to conceal a matter, the honour of Kings is to search it out
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Drizzy5001(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thank God for the successful surgery.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Yxxx: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

I'm not surprised no be you use bible for ash tray?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / Stop Using 12.5kg Cylinders As Camp Gas - Nigerians Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.