Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Do You Motivate Children Between Pry 4 To JSS 2 to Study During COVID - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Motivate Children Between Pry 4 To JSS 2 to Study During COVID (394 Views)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Motivate Children Between Pry 4 To JSS 2 to Study During COVID by MT: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2020
During this covid, I have been screaming on my nephews who are in primary 5 and JS 1 to read to no avail. They feel I am forcing them to read. They only want to watch cartoon, play video games and play football with their colleagues. I guess they don't see a need to read during this forced vacation. Is that normal or I'm the one pushing them so hard?.

Educationist in the house, over to you.
Re: How Do You Motivate Children Between Pry 4 To JSS 2 to Study During COVID by duro4chang(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2020
If you sit them down and study with them, they might be forced to do. Besides that they will not do anything. It is only few of them that can sit down and study on their own. They are ready to jump up and down and finish your food.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Motivate Children Between Pry 4 To JSS 2 to Study During COVID by mujibson(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2020
I believe I deserve this scholarship opportunity because of my innovative instinct. For the past years as the representative of my class, I set up after class tutorials for my class mates and my juniors in order to improve our overall academic performance. I will use the same leadership mindset to obtain my Engineering degree.

My aim is to work as a Civil Engineer in order to create, improve and protect the environment in which I live. With this scholarship, I can complete my education and continue to solve problems within my environment.
Re: How Do You Motivate Children Between Pry 4 To JSS 2 to Study During COVID by niceguy555: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sit them down and study with them. This way, they will be motivated and influenced and will take the study seriously
Re: How Do You Motivate Children Between Pry 4 To JSS 2 to Study During COVID by Vivikema: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
If you are in need of a lesson teacher....do well to pm me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Motivate Children Between Pry 4 To JSS 2 to Study During COVID by oaselemi: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Abeg, allow those children to play during this forced break. What u should trouble urself about is if they do their homework willingly and read before exam and test during academic session

(1) (Reply)

Dental School Online Exams July 2020 / [NEW] Gain Heart Knowledge By Joining… / Am Having Problem Opening My Jamb Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.