Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Who Can Interprete This Picture? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Can Interprete This Picture? (79764 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Picture? / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Think deeply...

And no, it isn't 'high heels matter' grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by naptu2: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Think deeply...

Drowning in work?

181 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
no idea
Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by yanabasee1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
When you read too much....You get drown in knowledge!!!

Some excess readers are weirdos!!!

394 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by success97: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
The more knowledge/book you have without practice/action the more u become weary/drowned by being consumed with much ideas.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by KaideeGee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Always strive to read no matter the obstacle ?

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
I don't think the picture has just one meaning, i think it's more of a psychological picture with everyone having his own Interpretation of it.......personally i think the pictue is telling us that "The search for knowledge is tough and Perilous".

528 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by SKhanmi: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
The water denotes ignorance? And the books the knowledge to keep one afloat?

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by illicit(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
You don't need a book when the room is flooding

327 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Seek for knowledge, even to the end of the earth and do not be deterred by any obstacle or hurdle...
"Proverbs 15:14 The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge:... "

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by foxxydude: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
I think she is trying to put the books back grin

673 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by kollinskollins(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Drowning in knowledge given by books and many questions without wisdom.

But wait o! I remember this picture from titanic. Na rose be that.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by mankan2k7(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
na express u dey goooo

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Books/knowledge will stop one from drowning...always.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by aminusodiq(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Books doesn't buy wisdom.... There is a stool right there! She can climb to save herself and still place d books in dia rightful positions, indeed books doesn't buy wisdom grin

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by seanwilliam(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
She supposed sit down begin drink the water... grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Graysons: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Op how much you go pay? I fit interprete am. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by potbelly(m): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Not all books make you wise...

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Juliearth(f): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Seek for knowledge, even to the end of the earth and do not be deterred by any obstacles or huddles...
"Proverbs 15:14 The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge:... "

Apt!

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by EbenezerTriumph: 2:11am On Jul 10, 2020
Ishilove:
Think deeply...

common sense is different from knowledge gained through reading.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by NobleSeed(m): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Archimedes where are thou.....
Come and Interpret what you ocestrated....
Someon is lost.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Lilgabby(m): 2:34am On Jul 10, 2020
It shows how fast she is quick in learning things around her even with the struggle ..she is still willing to but when the pressures gets too much, you still don't have to give up no matter how long you've been on it which shows the books as time .....and the things getting tougher which shows the water reaching above her .....and the heels, its like her pride ....without that heels, she can't get to that very spot where d water as gotten to which is almost covering her up so the heels serves as something that is still holding her heads up. Its shows, in this life, there is time for everything....time to survive even when its getting tougher ....don't give up and make sure you're never below the limit of your greatness ... . and again, the books are wet already , which makes it a little bit heavier for her to stretch up for air ....if she reduces the pressure by putting those books back ...she still have chances of floating a little bit up to gasp for air. ..another lesson is that, sometimes, its not all opportunities that comes easy but if you can free your mind and soul like freeing those books...and evaluating few which sometimes are death traps for you. ...its not all opportunities you see can really work for you
Let me nor talk too much wink

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Oduok(m): 4:23am On Jul 10, 2020
In my own opinion, I feel the picture signifies that, "you only acquire knowledge if you look for it the same way a drowned man is looking for air." - An ancient Philosopher.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2020
I don't know, is the water real or Metaphorical?

Maybe it means that the right Information and Knowledge is Great Power, it is Light and can be life-saving. OR that Trying to Better/enlighten oneself and improving your situation despite tough conditions or circumstances. Maybe Getting education

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by lecturerdabo(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Rush hour things! Failure to prepare on time!! Dividends of procrastination!!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by dprpikin: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2020
I have two possible interpretations:

1) It signifies that for every level of knowledge acquired, there is a challenge ( or responsibility) to match .

2) If the woman's height represents one's lifetime, the water level the number of years spent already, and the books knowledge, then it shows one's lifetime is not sufficient to acquire all the knowledge available in one's field of endeavour .
Her stretching her legs denotes that some may attempt to acquire more knowledge beyond what is expected, yet they'll still be overtaken by time ( death ).

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Ishilove:
Think deeply...

You need books (knowledge) to survive (stay afloat)

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by somehow: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2020
what is the water looking for in the house?
can't she just open the door so as to let the water out?
humans and stress sh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by dazzlingd(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2020
When they say something has a big meaning, that's a great fallacy.
Everyone can't have same perception, the original owner of the picture did so in his own perspective and shouldn't expect everyone to reason precisely in his own line of views. If he wanted to tell us what he was thinking, he should simply put a footnote of what inspired him and not assuming all other perceptions may be wrong

Different people, different perception, hence it is fallacious to assume it has just one meaning.

So whatever interpretation u give to it, u are right if u can explain it to make sense out of it.

To me, the picture is a complete trash and nonsense, someone's life is in danger and she is still well dressed and standing, looking for books to read. Even a goat at this stage will begin to fight for its survival

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Haywhymido(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Na una know o
Re: Who Can Interprete This Picture? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Knowledge helps you keep your head above water.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Challenge - Guess The Country Names / HOW FAST ARE YOU AND HOW GOOD IS YOUR NETWORK.....???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.