Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed (735 Views)

What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed by Lucifer1419: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
n this article I’ll be exposing what the name of God is from within the scriptures. I will also look at the name of his son, who is commonly called Jesus. I will use scriptures to determine the real name of Jesus also.

The name of God, gets very little attention, in todays Christian circles. When we read the scriptures, the first commandment is to have no other God before me…

So this highlights the importance of knowing which god we are serving. When we read on we see in the third commandment that it also says not to take Gods name in Vain.

This clearly let us know, that God has a name. The question is what is God’s name?
Re: The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed by Lucifer1419: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Above is an image of some of the book of Psalms in the Dead Sea Scrolls, found in the Qumran cave #11. Look at how many times the Name of the Most High appears.It’s clear to see that the name of God, is not God. The proof of this is evident clearly, because we see this title used in many other religions…

By a simple process of elimination, this lets us know that the term “god” is a identifier, of what or who is being worshipped in each religion. This even includes god within the bible scriptures.

Throughout this article I will be using the terms the “Most High” or the phrase “The name of God” when talking about the Hebrew God in the biblical scriptures.

This term “Most High” can be found in many place within the bible (Genesis 14:18,19) and makes it clear who I’m talking about i.e. the creator of heaven and earth, not his son or an angel.

Re: The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed by Lucifer1419: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
The Meaning Of The Word “God” Explained,.
Let’s begin, with what the word god means. If we were to use the Hebrew context of god. It would be translated as:

Elohim,

Which means , “Judges” or “Rulers”.

If you have never considered what the word “god” meant, this explanation has now, hopefully made things clearer to you!

So let’s look at an example of a title, which is not a name. Let’s say, you were told:

not to have any other “horses” before me.

The word “horse” in this command would be a title of the animal which is a horse. This would not be the name of the horse. There are clearly many different horses in the world, but they’re not the same and they don’t all have the same name.

This is important, because when we look at other religions they confirm what the scriptures have said about other Gods because we see names of gods such as:

Allah (The Arab God), Buddha (The Indian Hindu God), Zeus (The Greek and Norse God) and many others…

Just like these gods, the Most High in the bible scriptures has a name. I’ll be discussing what the original name of the Most High is in the original Hebrew language…
Re: The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed by Lucifer1419: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
The Name Of God[b][/b]
So let’s look at the actual name of the biblical god…

To find the first place, where the name of God is mentioned, we have to go to the Book of Exodus Chapter 3.

Moses sees a burning bush on the Mountain of Herob (A place known as Gods Mountain), and speaks to the Most High who gives Moses his name.

Here Moses asks the Most High his name so he can give it to the children of Israel when they ask, who sent him.
Re: The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed by Lucifer1419: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
The Name Of God In English
Exodus 3:13-14

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Here we see that the Most High’s name is

I am that I am, or I will be that I will be.

When Moses goes back to the children of Israel, he tells them that the name of the Most High is:

I am, or I will be

A deeper look at this name tells us that the Most Highs name is an expression of his ultimate Power i.e. The ability to create and do as he pleases, as would be expected by the creator of the heavens and earth.

So without any complication or confusion, we know that the Most High’s name is:

I am, or I will be…

Which is an expression of who the Most High is…

But more importantly this is his actual name. I could close the book right here and you would have the evidence to prove the Most High’s name in English…

But I’m sure that you’ve seen other words thrown around in the Hebrew language, which is the original language the Most High gave his name in. More specifically Paleo Hebrew.

It only makes sense, that we call the Most High the name he actually gave us, because I am, or I will be are translations that could never do the Most High’s name true justice.

Scriptures tell us, when words are translated into another language from the original Hebrew, they lose their power.

Ecclesiasticus 1:1

1 The Prologue of the Wisdom of Jesus the Son of Sirach.

Whereas many and great things have been delivered unto us by the law and the prophets, and by others that have followed their steps, for the which things Israel ought to be commended for learning and wisdom;

and whereof not only the readers must needs become skilful themselves, but also they that desire to learn be able to profit them which are without, both by speaking and writing:

my grandfather Jesus, when he had much given himself to the reading of the law, and the prophets, and other books of our fathers, and had gotten therein good judgment, was drawn on also himself to write something pertaining to learning and wisdom; to the intent that those which are desirous to learn, and are addicted to these things, might profit much more in living according to the law.

Wherefore let me intreat you to read it with favour and attention, and to pardon us, wherein we may seem to come short of some words, which we have laboured to interpret.

For the same things uttered in Hebrew, and translated into another tongue, have not the same force in them: and not only these things, but the law itself, and the prophets, and the rest of the books, have no small difference, when they are spoken in their own language.

For in the eight and thirtieth year coming into Egypt, when Euergetes was king, and continuing there some time, I found a book of no small learning:

therefore I thought it most necessary for me to bestow some diligence and travail to interpret it; using great watchfulness and skill in that space to bring the book to an end, and set it forth for them also, which in a strange country are willing to learn, being prepared before in manners to live after the law. All wisdom cometh from the Lord, and is with him for ever.

As you can see above we are told the translation of scriptures from Hebrew to other languages, cause meaning to be lost.

So, with that, I shall be discussing the Most High’s name next…
Re: The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed by Lucifer1419: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
The Name Of God In Hebrew
Some of the common names, used in English which are said to be direct interpretations of the name of God taken from the Hebrew language are:

Jehovah,
Yahweh and YHWH

Jehovah’s Meaning And Origin
The church organisation that commonly uses the word Jehovah, are the Jehovah Witnesses. They claim that this is the name of God in the Bible.

The Jehovah’s Witness, explain in their literature that the word god or Lord are titles, which I have explained above.

But they then go on to say that the name of God, which they say is Jehovah appears in the scriptures thousands of times. The question is, is this true?

The Letter J’s Appearance Into English
At this point it’s important to talk about the letter j. This letter is a new letter to the English language.

It has only been in the English language since the 16th century. In the 13th Century it was a variant of “i” and used at the end of Roman Numerals, such as iij three & viij eight .

The letter has developed, from the letter “i” and uppercase “I”. In other languages this letter “j” is not pronounce with the same sound as the “J”, in the English language.

The sound of the “J”, in English is a new sound, which was not previously around before the 16th century.

This is important, because due to this, the word Jehovah, could not have been the Most High’s name up until the 16th century.

It’s also important to understand that in the Hebrew language, there are no “J” sounds. This cancels out any kind of notion that this word Jehovah, is Hebrew, or is found in the original Hebrew language within bible scriptures.

The Meaning Of Jehovah
This word Jehovah broken down, should mean god, because the meaning of the word Yah, which “Je” in Jehovah is a bad transliteration of means “god”, a shortening of I will be, or I am when translated into English…

so “Je” plus “hovah” should mean “I (god)” “will be”, which is the Most High’s name we established above.

So…

“Je” should mean “god”, and

“hovah” should mean “will be”, or “am”…

The problem with this, is when we look at the Hebrew words we find the word “hovah” in the Hebrew concordance

#Strongs 1943 hovah ho-vaw,

to mean ruin or mischief.

So if we have to put these two words together, Jehovah would mean:

god of mischief (ruin)
I am mischief (ruin)
I will be mischief (ruin)
Is it a coincidence? who knows, personally I don’t think it is, but one thing is for sure it’s not the Most High’s name. And we have no right to change his name.

Later when you read about the Name Yahweh, you will see How YHWH, is alleged to be the origin of Jehovah

Now let’s look at another most commonly used word in English for god purporting to be from the Hebrew language…

The Origin Of The Yahweh (YHWH) As The Name Of God
The word Yahweh, is a common word used for the Most High in English.

It is translated from the 4 consonants YHWH, (these are from the 4 Hebrew letters that spell the Most High’s name found in many ancient manuscripts)

These consonants are commonly called the tetragrammaton

The masoretes, who were a group of Hebrew speaking men put together a translation of the scriptures in Hebrew between the 6th and 10th century (They put together the Aleppo and Leningrad Codex’s).

It was these translators, that created the name yahweh.

This name actually carries on from the name Jehovah, and are in actual fact the same name.

Yahweh, seeks to keep the Hebrew sound by using a “y”, instead of a “j”, as seen in “J”ehovah.

I’ve answered why these two words sound different, but You may be wondering, why the two names for God both look so different?

Jehovah, is the latin- speaking Christian modernised version of the word Yahweh. This is because of what was explained previously i.e. the J’s appearance into the English-latin language in the 16th century.

The Masorete translators, took the vowel signs from the word adonai and put them in between the 4 consonants YHWH, replacing its original meaning…

The replacement of the original Hebrew word or the Most Highs name spelt Yod, Hay, Waw, Hay, is a major red flag…

The Masoretes claimed the reason for this corruption of the Most High’s original name is because the Name of the Most High is too sacred to say, according to the 3rd commandment.

Exodus 20:7

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

We find no place in the bible scriptures that tells us we are not allowed to say the name of the Most High, only that we don’t use it, without respect for the name.

This can only tell us that this claim is a lie. When we look at the history of Israel, we see that long before the 6th to 10th century (This is when the Masoretes translated the Hebrew text). The original Israelite’s were run out of Israel i.e. the 1st century in 70AD.

The original Hebrew letters are the Yod, Hay, Waw, Hay. and they should be pronounced using the old Paleo Hebrew, which is how we find the Most High’s name in every ancient biblical text manuscript.

The Real Name Of God
Now we have looked at the major attempted translations of the most High’s name. Let’s look at what’s actually found in the biblical text, and ancient biblical texts.

The tetragrammaton, as the Masoretes have coined it is still a source that shows us the original letters for the Most Highs name.

These four letters, can be found in Ancient biblical texts (the dead sea scrolls and recovered Septuagint fragmented scripts), before the Masoretes even started translating their version of the Hebrew scriptures:

i.e. the Aleppo and Lennigrad codexes.

The first is found between 50BC to 50AD, an old manuscript of the septuagint translation which is the old testament of the biblical scriptures.

Re: The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed by Lucifer1419: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is called the “Nahal Hever Minor Prophets” as it consists of fragments of Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah and Zechariah found in the Nahal Hever cave, south of Qumran.

Below is another ancient biblical text fragment of the Septuagint which dates back to the First Century CE (AD). This fragment contains parts of Job 42.

Re: The Name Of God & The Real Name Of Jesus Exposed by Lucifer1419: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
You can see the hebrew letters for the Name of God around the greek text.

This in itself, is evidence that the name of the Most High was to remain as it is. Translating the name is a modern day invention which starting with the Masoretes.

Now we have proof of the four letters that make up the Most High’s name. It’s time to do the rightful translation and pronunciation…

Below you can see the 4 Hebrew letters (that are found above in Paleo Hebrew),

yahs name image sounded out
You can use the image above to sound out the name…

When we sound them out we get the Hebrew word for the Most High’s name which is;

“Yah-ow-ah”

when you spell it in English, it’s

“Yahuah” as you can see in the image above.

When transliterating a name, the point is, to keep the names sound. This will keep the names same meaning it had in the original language.

The way a word is spelt, should reflect how it sounds in the language that it’s been transliterated from.

Now we have the name of God, let’s move on to the name of Jesus…

The Real Name Of Jesus
The most commonly used name, for the son of God is Jesus. But when we look at the research which has been done above, we see that the “J” only came into effect in the 16th century.

So clearly this couldn’t be the name of the Christ (Messiah).

Another commonly used name, for the Messiah are variations of the hebrew word for Joshua such as:

Yeshua and Yehoshua, Yahushua

I’ll be looking at all of these names, using the biblical scriptures and then I will be presenting you with the name that the scriptures said the Christ (The Messiah) would be called.

The Origins Of “Yeshua”, “Yehoshua” And “Yahushua”
When we look into the names Yeshua, Yehoshua and Yahushua we are told that Yeshua is a short hand version of Joshua in the Hebrew.

The long hand name of Yeshua being Yehoshua or Yahushua…

The question is, if that’s true why would you shorten the name of Christ (Messiah).

Isn’t it important, that he’s name stays the same? Changing his name, would be seen as taking his name in Vain. As it loses its authority because you’re not actually calling him when using it.

When we delve further into this topic, we see that the name Yehoshua or Yahushua is found over 200 times, but Yeshua only 28 times?

Again, what would be the point of using the name which is less frequently found within the scriptures.

This divergence from the original name Joshua (Yehoshua, Yahushua), in the Hebrew can quite easily be a spelling error, so why not go with the majority name?

When we read the scriptures, it tells us that Mary would have a baby, and that she is to call him Jesus, because he shall save his people Israel from their sins.

Matthew 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

If you take the Messiahs name to be Yeshua, this will not fulfill the prophecy, of the Messiah’s name which is supposed to mean salvation, or the saving of his people.

The “shua”, in Yeshua means “to cry out” rather than salvation which is what the name of the Messiah means.

Hebrew concordance #7768, Shua, meaning

“to cry out (for help)”

Adding Y to Shua, gives you Y’shua, Yeshua, so it would mean God cry’s out?

When we look at “hoshua” in Yehoshua, this actually means “Salvation”, so this is an accurate starting point of name of the Messiah.

The pronunciation, maybe a point of contention, but using this name is clearly a less corrupted version of the Messiah’s name, if that’s at all possible (Because corruption is corruption!).

Yeshua is spelt with the following Hebrew letters:

Yod, Shan, Waw and Ayin

Yehoshua’s Spelling
The name for Joshua, written as Yehoshua, on other hand directly comes from the word salvation or to save as its root word.

The root word being “Yasha“, Hebrew concordance #3467, meaning to:

“to deliver, save, or rescue”

Hebrew concordance #1954

Hoshua, meaning

“salvation”

…it is found within the name Ye”hoshua” and is the name Hosea, which means salvation.

When you add the hebrew letter “Yod” to Hosea in the Hebrew we get the name of the Messiah.

Yehoshua is spelt:

Yod, Hay, Waw, Shan, Ayin as you can see below:

The Real Name Of Jesus Revealed

It should be pronounced “Yahusha“, when sounded out in the Paleo Hebrew just like the name of Most High is “Yahua“. You can see the letters in Hebrew above as well as the sounds.

Conclusion
Hopefully all of the information presented above, has given you enough information to understand what the name of God is and the name real name of Jesus. The name of God is Yahua and the real name of Jesus is Yahusha.

The invented names, such as Jesus, Yeshua, Yahweh and Jehovah should be avoided all costs. Calling out to the father or his son using the wrong name is clearly vanity.

This is the direct Breaking of the third commandment (Exodus 20:7).

The letter “j”, is a 16th century invention, and has no place being used when mentioning father’s (Yahua) or son’s (Yahusha) names.

The Hebrew language has no letter that sounds like the letter “J”, which further proves that it should never be used to translate any Hebrew words, in truth.

If you looked at the, ancient fragments and Dead Sea Scrolls above, you will see that the name of the Most High is written within them liberally. Today that name is translated as the “Lord” or “god”…

Both of which are titles, because any god could be called lord or god.

This is a practice, that takes away from the strength of the biblical scriptures.

In all the other religions except the true Hebrew faith of the scriptures, the names of gods are liberally passed around.

For instance we have Allah for the Arabs, Krishna for the Asians, Buddha for the Asians, Horus (the all seeing eye) for the Egyptians. Baphomet for the Elites and occultists. The list goes on and on…

It’s time that we claimed the name of God, for those of us that follow the biblical scriptures and believe that the Messiah died and rose again…

For his people Israel and other nations that are called to believe, let’s celebrate the names…

The Name of god and jesus in paleo hebrew
Shalom! And share this with someone that needs it….

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best WAY TO Position YOURSELF When Praying? / Why Do People Fear Celestial Church / Power Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.