Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) (52251 Views)

Five Gunmen Robbed A Man In Onitsha, One Killed, One Arrested (graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
When you hear cutlass or machete is in Okoro hand , you know that murder is next .
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
This ambushing of humans thing still dey inside yanminri genetics. The moment yanminri grab machete somebody in his household or neighborhood is going to be chopped down
I wish this can come to your nomadic brain anytime you think you have monopoly to killing of others.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Quinniscent(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Zombies everywhere!
A terrible act committed by the 'father' himself
The next thing I'll be seeing on nairaland might be 'Father eating son's flesh' God forbid bad tin!
Oga Seun, no b everything u go dey put for us make we read na, Nairaland sef!
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

��� see as d tin dey sweet you

every morning una go dey pray to see this kind toryy so una go fit masturbate on una usual Igbo vs Yoruba childish fight so as to forget una poverty and frustration ��

chia Las Las oga seun must change nairaland to yorubaigboland forum
gerraout... instead make u join pray fr Dem u dey yarn dust....God go put love fr ur heart..amen
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
solmus:

Fear who no fear ipobians

RIP child, wasn't your fault a ritualist cannibal fathered you

This is the first of its kind in 3 years, but any day incidents like this and worst of its kind did not take place in demons republic, it means there will be no night that day. I'm not talking about terror zone grin that one Na no go area now grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Omoslim26: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Heistman:
gerraout... instead make u join pray fr Dem u dey yarn dust....God go put love fr ur heart..amen

��� oga abegg go find work doing Igbo, Yoruba afonja ipob guoro no fit help your life ojeere
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Torie8(f): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
This ambushing of humans thing still dey inside yanminri genetics. The moment yanminri grab machete somebody in his household or neighborhood is going to be chopped down
What of your cows that rule you people and you people that value cows more than human lives. undecided
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Manaroms: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by achierosion(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
solmus:

Fear who no fear ipobians

RIP child, wasn't your fault a ritualist cannibal fathered you

too bad.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
i can't still comprehend how bold someone could be to raise arm Against his fellow man! Is there no human feelings at all
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by olisaEze(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
What wrong did a four year old child do to this one now? Why.....

....I can’t breathe cry cry cry

And so many people are looking for the fruit of the womb upandan!
Where is the mother of this child, has she been murdered too?
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

��� oga abegg go find work doing Igbo, Yoruba afonja ipob guoro no fit help your life ojeere
mtcheew ...swerve oga, na una wey dey hide under d guise of find work do...dey actually need the help forreal wink grin ...I'm � certain u be one brokeass wey probably never chop pass one time today and no even get hope fr tonight shocked ....oga fix ur life first undecided
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Greensquard(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Very poor reportage..didnt give how it happened or the mans reason for doing it..
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ogwo ego! He must do have container in high sea.

See his face, after he go dey claim developer.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Chlerion: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
I knew it would be from the cursed land of bia.fraud. Dem sue for una grin
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Vulcan24(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
pmoye:
I'm literally weeping here. What is wrong with these men? Why do we have some many insane people in Nigeria?

eastern Nigeria !

schooled there .... most of them av mental issues and they will still be drinking all sorts of things

cutlass and them no be joke

Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Vulcan24(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Igbo kwenu.....!!!

rest in peace child
I av a 4 years old boy
I do best him but when he cries, I have to summon manliness to maintain the discipline

But this cruel bastard may have done this by accident though

nonetheless he should be held accountable

BBC once reported a couple who spent years in jail for the death of their child in a desert camp

about 30years later it was discovered dingoes ate the baby

the death of a child is unforgivable
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Omoslim26: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Heistman:
mtcheew ...swerve oga, na una wey dey hide under d guise of find work do...dey actually need the help forreal wink grin ...I'm � certain u be one brokeass wey probably never chop pass one time today and no even get hope fr tonight shocked ....oga fix ur life first undecided

��

hungry man don quick vex

you think sey all dis hungry man/lazy Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense wey you dey do upandan go cure your hunger ��

na poor and lazy man go use all him life dey masturbate on childish bigotry

Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

��

hungry man don quick vex

you think sey all dis hungry man/lazy Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense wey you dey do upandan go cure your hunger ��

na poor and lazy man go use all him life dey masturbate on childish bigotry
mtcheew ,it's obvious this one is bored lipsrsealed....I don see u o, now run along sad
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Omoslim26: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Heistman:
mtcheew ,it's obvious this one is bored lipsrsealed....I don see u o, now run along sad

I don't know why I am doing this but I feel I should advice you

don't do bigotry bcus others are doing it you don't know what your eleeda has install for you

what if you get the opportunity to contest for a top public position in future and someone digs out bigoted posts posted by you how well will dat play

nobody will understand or buy the excuse that you were doing it for fun

I met one Ado man dat changed my life

He said one of the sweetness of business is your crossing borders how can you cross borders with a segregated mindset

peace to you

Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Imo, Abia, Anambra
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Torie8:

What of your cows that rule you people and you people that value cows more than human lives. undecided

Na me you dey talk to like that. angry
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
I wish this can come to your nomadic brain anytime you think you have monopoly to killing of others.
Shut up and get lost. angry
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

I don't know why I am doing this but I feel I should advice you

don't do bigotry bcus others are doing it you don't know what your eleeda has install for you

what if you get the opportunity to contest for a top public position in future and someone digs out bigoted posts posted by you how well will dat play

nobody will understand or buy the excuse that you were doing it for fun

I met one Ado man dat changed my life

He said one of the sweetness of business is your crossing borders how can you cross borders with a segregated mindset

peace to you
hmmmn ...Tru tho, but those flat headed ppl no dey try atall
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
richie240:

Imagine, if d man of 'emotion over logic' can do ds to his own 4 yrd old biological son, imagine what d hot head will do to a competitor/stranger!

Na ds type dey behead because of mango!

True! Very wicked people.

Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Omoslim26: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Heistman:

chia nairaland don finish so everyone na must be fl@thead or conehead wat if the person is not even a Nigerian but just wants to masturbate on childish bigotry

think about it dats why it's really disgust me to see people doing dat shit on dis forum
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by WINDSOW(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sebastine1994:
let us reason together

assuming this man aborted this baby as a foetus will society have termed it murder

but now the baby is four years old it called murder?

some dump day old baby in gutters to die, is it murder

some kill and flush the dead baby?

when does life start and what do we call murder

I believe every D&C doctor is a murder

judging by this criteria every lady who has done an abortion is a murderer
Are u telling us what we know or are u emphasising?
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by desoul2004(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
lekki1444:
its the guy who killed him in past life. God allowed him to birth the guy who killed him in past life so he will now in this life have power over him and kill him back. its the spiritual world manifesting.

Are you serious about this?
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
toobusy:
.........I swear you don't have sense at all,a helpless and innocent child is lying helpless and dead there,and all you care about is your senseless online tribalistic banter
Shut up! My post addresses the guilty muhmuh yanminri that killed an innocent baby. A 4yr old is nothing but a baby. E be like say if you sef catch me now you go deal machette blow on BabaRamota. God punish you!.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

chia nairaland don finish so everyone na must be fl@thead or conehead wat if the person is not even a Nigerian but just wants to masturbate on childish bigotry

think about it dats why it's really disgust me to see people doing dat shit on dis forum

u most likely a Yoruba but it Seems u not really close to any of them Igbos in real life...not all of them tho but trust me ,they have that disgusting superiority, victim attitudes in real life
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Omoslim26: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Heistman:

how I take sure se even you sef be Nigerian?

Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) / SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State