Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) (52248 Views)

Five Gunmen Robbed A Man In Onitsha, One Killed, One Arrested (graphic Photos) / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Deadly Ritualist, Afrend, Who Has Killed 20,000 People Arrested (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
If this vampire can kill his own son,imagine what he has been doing with other people children.d redmud region will soon overtake d brown roof region in skull mining mark my words.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Nnakenns(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abraham of our time
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by lekki1444: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2020
desoul2004:

Are you serious about this?
sure grin
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2020
Typical Yeastern evil and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Gee64: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Why do some Nigerians have homicidal tendencies?
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by intrepidJ: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2020
When I was young I've been chased around a couple of times by my "father" with a machete. I learnt to be a good sprinter after several close call episode. At one time I ran away from home but was caught by my dad's friend. It wasn't until couple months ago it was finally revealed to me the man I thought was my dad wasn't. It suddenly made sense all the wickedness. There is evil in this world. There are people praying for the fruit of the womb and we have idiots like this man killing his 4 year old son that is unable to defend himself.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Torie8(f): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Na me you dey talk to like that. angry
Who are you? Abi you dey breath special air
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torie8:

Who are you? Abi you dey breath special air

I get two like you for house. You cant talk to me like you talk to these riffraffs. When you talk to me you do so like you will adress your husband. My two wives address me with honor and so must you. You address me as Sir when you talk to me. Do we have an understanding? angry
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Typical Yeastern evil and wickedness.
The people are very wicked. Yanminri should be banned henceforth from holding a machette.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Torie8(f): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

I get two like you for house. You cant talk to me like you talk to these riffraffs. When you talk to me you do so like you will adress your husband. My two wives address me with honor and so must you. You address me as Sir when you talk to me. Do we have an understanding? angry
If you talk to a stranger in this manner only God knows what you do to your so called"2 wives" at home.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torie8:

If you talk to a stranger in this manner only God knows what you do to your so called"2 wives" at home.

Im not your mate, I have two wives. What did i tell you to do when you talk to me? You say Sir before anything else. You must resend the response with Sir or I will stop responding to you.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Torie8(f): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Im not your mate, I have two wives. What did i tell you to do when you talk to me? You say Sir before anything else. You must resend the response with Sir or I will stop responding to you.
I know how to deal with your type having two wives is not an achievement, it's your type that will come online and ranting up and down meanwhile in reality you are always hiding in your shell angry
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Torie8:

I know how to deal with your type having two wives is not an achievement, it's your type that will come online and ranting up and down meanwhile in reality you are always hiding in your shell angry
You think small boy can handle one wife? Not to mention two! I am not your mate. Two successful women under my care and guidance, no be joke. Stop talking to me if you cant say Sir. Go and get a husband and learn how to honor man.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Torie8(f): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You think small boy can handle one wife? Not to mention two! I am not your mate. Two successful women under my care and guidance, no be joke. Stop talking to me if you cant say Sir. Go and get a husband and learn how to honor man.
Marrying is not an achievement bro.
How successful you are and how you make a positive impact in your society is called achievement kiss cheesy wink
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

The people are very wicked. Yanminri should be banned henceforth from holding a machette.

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Torie8(f): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Go do something reasonable with your life
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by double77: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Any woman wrapper wey talk for dis Mata God go punish am. to marry one wife na big problem, imagine this man wey carry double problem. I respect you sir, may your days be long.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
double77:

Any woman wrapper wey talk for dis Mata God go punish am. to marry one wife na big problem, imagine this man wey carry double problem. I respect you sir, may your days be long.

God bless you my brother. May your days be long, in wellness, in joy, in prosperity. May God give you abundance in personality and in wisdom , and multiply your fruitfullness.

To marry two women no be small child business. But it comes with its grace and splendor. Like Ned Nwoko, I focus on the splendor and multiply in grace. Grace shall be with you for ever!
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Torie8:

Go do something reasonable with your life

You still didn't say Sir. You this small girl I pity ya husband. Go and marry and learn how to talk to man.
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Torie8(f): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You still didn't say Sir. You this small girl I pity ya husband. Go and marry and learn how to talk to man.

What's with the"Sir" of a thing. Do you deserve it smiley?
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by BabaRamota1980: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Torie8:

What's with the"Sir" of a thing. Do you deserve it smiley?

What do you think? grin
Re: Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) by Torie8(f): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

What do you think? grin
Hahahaha grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Van Seized By Giwa Polytechnic Students In Owo, Ondo State / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.