Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email (2003 Views)

Nigerian Custom Recruitment Update: Supplementary List Of 2022 Successful Applic / Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Exam 2019 / Is The Nigerian Custom Doing Replacement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by coernes: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
I received text message and email for next stage of custom recruitment this afternoon. Please is it real?
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by coernes: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Who else got the text and email.
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by Ebitus: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Share the text message here with us
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by coernes: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
NOTE: NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT IS FREE BUT ALL SUCCESSFUL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY TO ACCEPT THIS OFFER BY MAKING THE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE N3,500 (NAIRA) ONLY.
AND YOU ARE TO PRINT-OUT YOUR EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER AND PASSES SLIP FROM THIS PORTAL AND CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL ATTEND THE TRAINING EXERCISE AND I SHALL NOT DEMAND COMPENSATION OR RELIEF FROM THE GOVERNMENT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR ANY INJURY WHICH I MAY SUSTAIN IN THE COURSE OF OR AS A RESULT OF ANY TASK GIVEN TO ME DURING THE TRAINING EXERCISE.
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by coernes: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
coernes:
NOTE: NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT IS FREE BUT ALL SUCCESSFUL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY TO ACCEPT THIS OFFER BY MAKING THE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE N3,500 (NAIRA) ONLY.
AND YOU ARE TO PRINT-OUT YOUR EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER AND PASSES SLIP FROM THIS PORTAL AND CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL ATTEND THE TRAINING EXERCISE AND I SHALL NOT DEMAND COMPENSATION OR RELIEF FROM THE GOVERNMENT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR ANY INJURY WHICH I MAY SUSTAIN IN THE COURSE OF OR AS A RESULT OF ANY TASK GIVEN TO ME DURING THE TRAINING EXERCISE.

The above information is part of the mail. I guess is scam. Custom won't ask for 3500
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by yusufdayo1: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
pure scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by yusufdayo1: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
coernes:

Even look at the construction of the email and the English sef...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by jaytee01(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
The grammar alone should tell you that it is a Scam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by Incredible128: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
jaytee01:
The grammar alone should tell you that it is a Scam.
very correct wink
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by Oghenekelvin: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oya make dem delete this thread Sharpaly
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by Nehyooh(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
coernes:
Absolute Scam !
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by BeckyChinelo1(f): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Don't even try to pay that money oo. It's not even about paying the 3500 naira. When you're done paying the money you'll just start receiving debit alerts from the account you used to perform the transaction. I'm speaking from experience o.
Re: Nigerian Custom Sending Invitation Via Sms And Email by ifeanyi4u: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
coernes:
No venue
No time for the interview so where are you people going to have the interview and what are the necessary requirements for the exam.
My I can smile scam on this one

(1) (Reply)

My Horrible Job Interview Experience At Inec Office Today (photos). / Vacancies At Qatar Petroleum / May And Baker Vaccancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.