Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo (365 Views)

I'll Consider It Demotion If I Were Invited To Be President Of Nigeria- Oyedepo / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Subtract Your Age From 66 Bible Books To Know Your Year Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
“They no longer say, “as poor as a church rat”. The Church is now the envy of the nations.
I met a Church as poor as a church rat. It pained me to the heart when I heard such words and I’m alive to see a Church being envied by nations.”

“God says what He means and He means what He says. In fact, He said, He will judge every ideal word that a man will speak, so there are no idle statement in scriptures (Matthew 12:36). Every statement of scripture is Yea and Amen (2 Corinthians 1:20). It is eternally valid for delivery. God always says what He means and He means always what He says (Malachi 3:6, Psalm 119:89, Matthew 24:35).”

“You can’t say any more in this country, “as poor as church rat”, NO!
The Church of Christ has become the envy of the nation. That’s not the Church I met, that’s the Church, He (God) is building.”

“I met a Church as poor as a church rat. It pained me to the heart when I heard such words and I’m alive to see a Church being envied by nations.”

“I was before the camera in one Nation while the Nation was pleading for this Church to assist. I sat down myself, not that they told me the story.”

“Just imagine how many kids are in school today through the prosperous Church of Christ across the nations, men and women with a heart to see quality education brought back to the nation. Church institutions building great schools all around.”

“That’s how a revival impacts on nations.
Subtract schools that are built by Church people and Churches from this nation; tell me what remains.
Subtract hospitals that are built by Church people and by Churches and tell me what remains.”

“Remove industries that are built by Church people and tell me what remains.
I’m going to take you through the diverse revolutions that have been brought through a revival in the world. I did that in one of the Covenant University lectures years back.”

“Every proper lasting advancement on this earth has an Abrahamic covenant root. The covenant which we know by redemption (Galatians 3:29)
Every resistance against the move of God is resistance against the advancement of the nation. I say that with all sense of responsibility, with all of my findings.”

“Revival is a season of outbreak of light (Isaiah 60:1-3,22). Men like nations are born in the midst of a revival, that’s where you belong.”
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
They no longer say "As poor as a church rat"? undecided

Church rats are those who are members of the so-called churches. They remain among the extremely poor in the Nigerian society though. undecided
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
They no longer say "As poor as a church rat"? undecided

Church rats are those who are members of the so-called churches. They remain among the extremely poor in the Nigerian society though. undecided

Not in churches like winners my dear friend. Good to see you again. Hope you are enjoying the way we are making you trend here on Nairaland grin
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by delkuf(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Not in churches like winners my dear friend. Good to see you again. Hope you are enjoying the way we are making you trend here on Nairaland grin
wow, you are funny. making him trend on nl

1 Like

Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

What trend? undecided
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
delkuf:
wow, you are funny. making him trend on nl

The guy is always wearing a sad face. At least this trending should give him some joy...
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by Missyajoke(f): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
“They no longer say, “as poor as a church rat”. The Church is now the envy of the nations.
I met a Church as poor as a church rat. It pained me to the heart when I heard such words and I’m alive to see a Church being envied by nations.”

“God says what He means and He means what He says. In fact, He said, He will judge every ideal word that a man will speak, so there are no idle statement in scriptures (Matthew 12:36). Every statement of scripture is Yea and Amen (2 Corinthians 1:20). It is eternally valid for delivery. God always says what He means and He means always what He says (Malachi 3:6, Psalm 119:89, Matthew 24:35).”

“You can’t say any more in this country, “as poor as church rat”, NO!
The Church of Christ has become the envy of the nation. That’s not the Church I met, that’s the Church, He (God) is building.”

“I met a Church as poor as a church rat. It pained me to the heart when I heard such words and I’m alive to see a Church being envied by nations.”

“I was before the camera in one Nation while the Nation was pleading for this Church to assist. I sat down myself, not that they told me the story.”

“Just imagine how many kids are in school today through the prosperous Church of Christ across the nations, men and women with a heart to see quality education brought back to the nation. Church institutions building great schools all around.”

“That’s how a revival impacts on nations.
Subtract schools that are built by Church people and Churches from this nation; tell me what remains.
Subtract hospitals that are built by Church people and by Churches and tell me what remains.”

“Remove industries that are built by Church people and tell me what remains.
I’m going to take you through the diverse revolutions that have been brought through a revival in the world. I did that in one of the Covenant University lectures years back.”

“Every proper lasting advancement on this earth has an Abrahamic covenant root. The covenant which we know by redemption (Galatians 3:29)
Every resistance against the move of God is resistance against the advancement of the nation. I say that with all sense of responsibility, with all of my findings.”

“Revival is a season of outbreak of light (Isaiah 60:1-3,22). Men like nations are born in the midst of a revival, that’s where you belong.”

It is well
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by spartan117(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
The church is matching on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria is still poor
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
The Church = Daddy G.O
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
The Church = Daddy G.O
And the rats are not the owners
Re: What Remains When You Subtract What Is Owned By The Church From Nigeria? Oyedepo by desiredhome: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

And the rats are not the owners
Robbing Peter to pay Paul......
That's the black man's understanding of being rich

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Allow That Witch To Live. / A Child Never Corrects A Father / Isreal Vs Palestine , Muslims? Arab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.