Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson (1378 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by WeddingWebsite: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Popular Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, has urged married men to back-off as she is not interested in their romantic advances.

The actress and mother of one posted the warning on her social media page, saying she’s never been interested in married men.

She wrote: “I have a message for married men…

1, I am not the happiness you are seeking leave me alone.

“2, you actually make me very sad when you approach me! (Wives/women don’t deserve how you torment them) Stop it!

3, if you are fed up in your marriage, be bold and communicate that with your partner #marriedmen.

“4, I am not interested / never been. To all the married men who plan on approaching. This is for you.”

THEWILL reports that there were rumours that the actress and Nigerian singer, Iyanya, had an affair.

Source: https://weddingwebsite.ng/i-am-not-interested-in-married-men-yvonne-nelson/
Re: I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by donbachi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
Why u dey look her like dat na?

what she wrote is very hard to believe....

A) being married/cheating isnt written on people's forehead
B) majority of people who go on and on for months/years rambling against cheating (have a guilty conscience)
C) blocking/ignoring these cheating/married men would serve a better purpose (than writing the above BS on social media) because now these cheating/married men will simply cover their tracks better, before approaching her....
Re: I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by NoContract(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what she wrote is very hard to believe....

A) being married/cheating isnt written on people's forehead
B) majority of people who go on and on for months/years rambling against cheating (have a guilty conscience)
C) blocking/ignoring these cheating/married men would serve a better purpose (than writing the above BS on social media) because now these cheating/married men will simply cover their tracks better, before approaching her....

ARE YOU MARRIED YOURSELF? YES, YOU. ARE YOU MARRIED?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by Chee11: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Do you need a profitable side hustle?

Did you know that with as low as 10000 (even lower) you can start you own business?

E.g Get a pack of 10 pieces of 3ml for 5,500 and sell everything 1000 each and get a profit of 4500.

Many more deals are available o!
This perfume oils are undiluted and long lasting.

I also have body spray, pocket perfumes, car fragrances, scented shower gels, Dubai and Arabian copy perfumes e.tc at very affordable prices.

What are you waiting for?
Call or message me now 07016987650 on Whatsapp.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
NoContract:
ARE YOU MARRIED YOURSELF? YES, YOU. ARE YOU MARRIED?

irrelevant question to the issue at hand....

stick to the issue or refrain from quoting me to ask stupid questions. thanks.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by NoContract(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

irrelevant question to the issue at hand....

stick to the issue or refrain from quoting me to ask stupid questions. thanks.

You're still as stupeeed as I left you.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
NoContract:
You're still as stupeeed as I left you.

you dont change a winning team....

[img]https://media1./images/6bc35254ccca5776b42f34d9ed95d76f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Di’ja Defends Kaisha, Says Other Housemates Don’t Deserve Her / Video: Brother And Sister Kiss Because Of $70,000 / Rapper Lil Wayne Reportedly Sold The Entire Young Money For $100m .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.