Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) (56086 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Reports!

The woman arrested for pouring water on her niece

A heartless woman has poured hot water on her niece in Kogi state.

The woman has been arrested after she absconded following the act.

Recall that Nigerians were left fuming after photos of the little girl surfaced on Thursday, July 9.

She was seen crying after her aunt burnt her skin with hot water in Lokoja and disappeared.

She has now been found and arrested by the police.

According to the Twitter user who made the child abuse case go viral, neighbours said the aunt has always abused the girl.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tori.ng/amp/149876/so-sad-aunt-destroys-nieces-body-with-hot-boiling.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Vision4God: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wickedness. So evil and Demonic.

4 Likes

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
What Exactly Is Going on in This Wicked Filled World?

Human heart is soooo Wicked?

This is Why We all need JESUS ! Only JESUS Can Heal the World!

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
just like that other demon, let the cops carry her away and deal with her...i suggest:

[img]https://media1./images/2740e543d6e8e11ecc8e11a374cb1085/tenor.gif[/img]

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hell has no fury like a woman, not when scorned alone.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
what is happening to this country self

5 Likes

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by morakakin(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Heartless.
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Anneka101(f): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
An eye for an eye.

They should boil hot water and pour on her naked body.

Fear women!

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Only legends can understand...

Indomie generation will think garri was once blue..

109 Likes

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
God did made a mistake.

and God said, it is not good for the man to be alone how I wish he never made this statement

10 Likes

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is a clear case of Frustration ,Wickedness, Madness and Witchcraft. What the hell is this? That the girl is standing upright doesn't mean everything is alright with her. She might suffer severe complications with the burns if she is not given urgent medical attention .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by bukkysam(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wicked souls in the wicked world
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by mrsirval: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
chai!

For business owners, use this free inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology. goalPOS helps you to:
know the value of your shop
know your profit and losses at any time
manage debts and expenses
manage your business with a sales girl/boy when not physically present in your shop
works offline, internet not needed for operation
prints receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer

1 Like

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by poiunt: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
This country self..people are so hot tempered here.
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Y'all see what that dirty bitch did to the young blood?

4 Likes

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Slawormir: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
When I was growing up, if my Dad rejected food, my mother will invite my father's relation to beg him before he eats. I tried it yesterday and up till now my wife has not called my people and I have not eaten. Should I eat or I should wait until she invites them to come and beg me. I need your advice cos it appears I am even having trouble seeing objects...the hunger dey wire me big time. Is this Twitter or nairaland abeg?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by ForeThinker: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Devilish woman.. may Satan burn your body in hell forever wicked witch.. Such a little kid wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tueh to my gender shocked shocked shocked, they keep disgracing me every day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by vickkyruby(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is wicked! Evil woman I can't imagine the pains the poor girl is going through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Paulbam: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
ALL LIVES MATTER.
HUMANS ARE EVIL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
new trend
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by EyezofGod120: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
wink send her to zoo

2 Likes

Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by johnykgoal: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Eeyah
Re: Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) by Samylekey(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
sad

Aunty from the deepest pit of hell

Tufiakwa

Check my signature for all your graphics works

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics Of Arms Concealed In Car Imported From USA Recovered By Customs In Lagos / Killers Of Fulani Man, Alhaji Moggogo, Arrested & Handcuffed To Hospital Bed / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.