Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom House And Bq In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom House And Bq In Abuja (3139 Views)

Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom House And Bq In Abuja by PIANO2000: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
Posters, someone please help me out. I need to know if my site manager is duping me. The DPC for my 3 bedroom house plus the Boys Quarters cost me 1.3million in Abuja. Please advise me, is this cost outrageous? Currently, doing the blockwork for both buildings (Main house and BQ) is costing me around 900,000 up to the Lintel level. Is this cost realistic? or am I being duped? I was present when the DPC was cast so I ensured they used the correct mixture of cement. I have not been present for the blockwork because am away on business trip. Particularly, my site manager buys one trip (20 tons) of chippings(gravel) for 65,000 naira, is this realistic?
Thanks for any response you can give.
Re: Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom House And Bq In Abuja by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2011

(1) (Reply)

About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. / Build & Sale 4 Bedroom Duplex - Lekki Investment Style / LAGOON VIEW ESTATE YABA SELLING HOUSES!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.