Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (47644 Views)

Jada Pinkett Denies Gay Allegations Against Will Smith, Threatens Legal Action / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Johndot: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2020
Jada Pinkett Smith says claims made by singer August Alsina that the two had an affair that was green-lit by her husband, Will Smith, are a total lie.

August recently sat down with The Breakfast Club's Angela Yee to talk about his new album, "The Product III: stateofEMERGEncy" ... but the interview quickly took a turn, with him claiming he had been in a relationship with Jada after being introduced to her by her son, Jaden, in 2015, and, according to him, it lasted quite some time.

AA was emotional as he explained how Jada is the only person he's ever loved, and how he devoted himself to her and poured himself into their relationship for many years.

However, Jada's rep was quick to denounce his claim ... saying it was "absolutely not true!!!"
August also insists Will gave their relationship his blessing. Will and Jada have been very public over the years about their open relationship, but her team says the whole thing is made up.

The singer claims walking away from his relationship with Jada when she "butchered" him and basically "killed" him ... so it sounds for his part like he was pretty deeply in love with her.
August hinted at a sexual relationship with Jada last year, when he made some thinly-veiled references to her in his song, "Nunya."

Now, August has spoken his piece about his alleged romantic past with Jada ... but reps for Jada could not have been more clear about their stance.

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/07/01/august-alsina-jada-pinkett-smith-romantic-relationship-sexual-will-smith-blessing/?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by donbachi(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Agbaya

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by EzzyCarter: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Lol. She's one heck of a MILF cool can't blame Alsina. I'd hit it too if I was in his shoes grin

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Johndot: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Lol. She's one heck of a MILF cool can't blame Alsina. I'd hit it too if I was in his shoes grin
you cant blame the poor boy now lol

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by uniqueboi1(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Problem embarassed
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by b3llo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
As it is now only the 3 of them knows the truth i.e Will Smith, Jada and August Alsina. Even if it's true then she must have realised it was wrong of her then that is why she is quick to debonk it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by chukwugoziegi: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Of course they'd deny it.

Everyone knows the smiths have an Open Marriage because Jada has said it countless times. What I don't understand is why Alsina wasn't given NDA to sign so as to avoid all these nonsense.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Goldenheart(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
smiley
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by cassidy1996(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
will smith d ever handsome guy...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Enoch07: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
confused family!!!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by WeddingWebsite: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Will Smith cool
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Naijasageblog: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Golan007: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Could be totally fabricated.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Make we con fry egg mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by OdefaGirl(f): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Which is even worse, the former story or this one with spices.....? Like, WTF?? Her son introduced you to her and a relationship started....Kai, this woman, you no get shame oo. I don't know what's wrong with your relationship (hubby)... but I see that he is one of the cutest husbands ever.... and he's smart too, though I don't know what you are looking for.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Baloranking(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin grin

We don't know who to believe again. Am sure August knows what he's saying.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by EdidemLord(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Will Smith seems to have lost it
seems not to be control of his family
no difference between Will and someone in Aso rock

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by jaxxy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Since he’s releasing an album same time saying this I can’t trust it. Seems more of a publicity stunt. And we have noticed him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by playapayaski: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fear women, will is not Augustus mate in anything, I REPEAT ANYTHING.. maybe I repeat MAYBE august is bigger, but how'd she know in the first place.. Fear women, I REPEAT FEAR WOMEN

Modified:
That nigga is SURELY BIGGER THAN WILL.. Now I see what attracted Jada. Little winder these pretty gals n ladies in my neighborhood keep flocking around lanky marlians no matter how irresponsible some tend to look, gals like them.. Lanky on the outside Huge men inside. August Dickodemus Alsina

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by FlordFlorez(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oyinbo sha, u "bless" the relationship of ur wife with another man. This Will family sef. Jaden is now a drug addict and very ugly. The once handsome kid in "Karate Kid".

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by fergie001: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
SET IT OFF.

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Well not new.. Everyone denying

Most women are useless....especially naija women

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by NwaNimo1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by cj4humanity: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
How can this reduce the number of COVID-19 cases

8 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by Raxxye(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eh
Re: Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair by sacajawea: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
So

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card / Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.