Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money (2660 Views)

Best 77+ Movies Telegram Channels In 2024 / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by overlord29(m): 4:10am On Jul 11, 2020
cheesy This Particular Channel was created to inform & warn Innocent punters of scammers on the Telegram network but las las the guy na Undercover scammer...i beg you in the name of JeSusChrist & Mohammed...Run!!

undecided This Guy na wan Smart criminal...just stay away, use your sense and run far far away from this dudes___Run and don't look back!

I wish I could upload a video on this forum..there's a video I have of one of those thieves editing a particular Sporty bet coupon with an app or so through his iPhone preparing to sell as fixed match...I know some of you might have seen that particular video__if sporty bet coupons can be cloned, you think it's Bet9ja or Bet365 that can't be cloned??...Think!!

Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by overlord29(m): 4:11am On Jul 11, 2020
undecided cheesy undecided More criminals...this one calls himself Mastergeneral12 on telegram with Access Diamond bank account name Miracle Oluchukwu Ugwuoke

Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by overlord29(m): 4:13am On Jul 11, 2020
wink sad wink Another baban barawo!!...this one calls himself
Ubongabasi Emmanuel Samuel with a first bank account

Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by overlord29(m): 4:39am On Jul 11, 2020
cheesy Just like the Best Umasked Channel this one too was created to inform & warn Innocent punters of scammers on the Telegram network but he is also an Undercover scammer or may be one person running the same channels...Abeg Please! Please!! Please!!! Stay Away.

Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by majamajic(m): 5:45am On Jul 11, 2020
I blame the buyers , nothing will make me buy game. Even pay after winning , I no do !
Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by sylve11: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Lol @ Adieu to your money. grin grin cool
Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by Luizkid(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2020
You want to win as a punter and you are very lazy looking for fixed games?... You're not serious.
Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by overlord29(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2020
sylve11:
Lol @ Adieu to your money. grin grin cool
I swear bro R.I.P. to your hard earned cash!!

See this below I just screen grab a video...Baba was seriously editing a game with his phone on a cloned sportybet site to sell as fixed match, and boys should know that Bet9ja, Bet365 e.t.c won't be left out of this dark proceSs...I tire!

Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by sylve11: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Lol grin cool
Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by Larryson007(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please any news concerning (Instagram) boomers odds aka justice odds(telegram) he is always in a meeting with his agent Adrain murius,from Italian Flavio....... This person is already cooking up something hooge o, and ppl re already paying 20k for June 10 fixed match 400+ odds.... posting gif videos, praying for ppl casting poverty and so any news on this person? shocked

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by Larryson007(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
There is this person on telegram Mademen odds, he drops daily free 2odds for Nigeria and Ghana, and also run fix game 10k naira ,, how ppl use 8k stack to Winn millions e dey surprise me o, d tin dey enter my eyes � bt I dey fear, because one whatapp tv guy circus tv don scamm me (08102353393, Rasheed bayo) collected my money and the game no enter, chaii e pain me, one game no even enter the guy worst pass me at least I dey try sef, ... Please how do u guys work around this ppl... Awon ayan fixed matchs 100 � sure..

Re: Fixed Match? If You're In Any Of These Telegram Channels Adieu To Your Money by emmydee(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Larryson007:
Please any news concerning (Instagram) boomers odds aka justice odds(telegram) he is always in a meeting with his agent Adrain murius,from Italian Flavio....... This person is already cooking up something hooge o, and ppl re already paying 20k for June 10 fixed match 400+ odds.... posting gif videos, praying for ppl casting poverty and so any news on this person? shocked

I don’t think these guys are real. But I nearly paid 20k for this justice odds guy. I no pay agai my o jare

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs. India / Hoverboard (air Board) Scooter Still Available / Angry Musa Yahaya Denies Marriage To Movie Star Rahama (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.