Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations (2980 Views)

Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory / Astra Projection: Share Ur Experience / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2020
If U Av Dreams Share It Here 4 Interpretation
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Truvel:
Okay! What does fetching water means.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nephilim, Fetching Of Water In D Dream Could Mean Ur Need 2 Get Food Or Money 4 Survival. However, D Dream Is Good.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by holar2ge(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Truvel:
Nephilim, Fetching Of Water In D Dream Could Mean Ur Need 2 Get Food Or Money 4 Survival. However, D Dream Is Good.
Okay thanks.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by kings20(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Last two dreams of mine.

I was carrying a baby in a compound. Walked through the back from one end to another only to find out that both ends are partially blocked trapping me inside.

I boarded a random bus of mostly students to school, a female was the conductor I paid to.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Carrying A Baby In D Dream Is Good. It Could Mean An Achieved Plan Or Goal. Being Blocked Could Mean A Feeling Of Restriction. U May Be Looking 4 A Way Out Of A Problem. While D School Bus With Students Could Mean A Learning Stage In Ur Journey Of Life.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
If U Av Dream Dat U Would Like 2 Know D Meaning Share It Here.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Hiploko(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good Evening

Please I have had several dreams of meeting prominent people including the presidents.

Last night, it was with President Buhari in a market place. We got so close and acquainted the he was giving me his personal number but we didn't have a proper paper to note it down.

I was then feeling I will get it from his wife it daughters that also appeared in that dream.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Truvel:

I had this dream that haunted me persistently for over a year. Every time I closed my eyes to sleep, the same theme haunted me. In the dream, every time I drove, after a couple of miles, I would lose control of the vehicle as the steering and brakes would become loose and no longer work. Every one of those journeys ended in a crash of some sort, with no injuries to my person.
Towards the end of the 1.5 year period during which my sleep was threatened by these dreams, the car(in dream) would malfunction, and race off with me in it frantically trying to regain control.
Eventually, the dreams stopped.

What do you see? undecided

Nephilim, MissyAjoke, Revadebola, johnwell, Zoharariel , RedPhoenix, missawele
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I had this dream that haunted me persistently for over a year. Every time I closed my eyes to sleep, the same theme haunted me. In the dream, every time I drove, after a couple of miles, I would lose control of the vehicle as the steering and brakes would become loose and no longer work. Every one of those journeys ended in a crash of some sort, with no injuries to my person.
Towards the end of the 1.5 year period during which my sleep was threatened by these dreams, the car(in dream) would malfunction, and race off with me in it frantically trying to regain control.

I see you are going to get a car very soon and because you don't know how to drive you will want to show yourself and do stronghead to ride the car, but you'll crash the car into a tree and the car will be angry at you and try to drive you roughly and throw you out! Hahaha grin grin
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:
I see you are going to get a car very soon and because you don't know how to drive you will want to show yourself and do stronghead to ride the car, but you'll crash the car into a tree and the car will be angry at you and try to drive you roughly and throw you out! Hahaha grin grin
Really? undecided
Come on! I thought you said you have the gift of interpretation from God Himself... let me hear it. undecided
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hold on a second... If every dream is to be "specially" interpreted, does that mean that this character, Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija is wrong to attempt a literal interpretation of his hot dream?

Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided
Come on! I thought you said you have the gift of interpretation from God Himself... let me hear it. undecided
hahaha hahaha! I'm not the interpretater o! I'm just kidding there.

However I believe it symbolizes something important that's giving to you like a home or business but may want to get out of hand, like out of your control!
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Missyajoke(f): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Hold on a second... If every dream is to be interpreted, does that mean that this character, Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija is wrong to attempt a literal interpretation of his hot dream?

Nephilim, MissyAjoke..

Doesn't look like a dream to me. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why mention me
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Hold on a second... If every dream is to be "specially" interpreted, does that mean that this character, Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija is wrong to attempt a literal interpretation of his hot dream?

Nephilim, MissyAjoke..
dream of seduction is from the devil meant to steal something from the dreamer.

Moreover the dreamer might have had a conscious or subconscious thought of sex before heading to bed.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:
He read his literally... is that the way it works with dream interpretation? undecided
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

Doesn't look like a dream to me. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why mention me
Because you suppose yourself someone with ability to "interprete" the dreams of others.
So, what do you mean it doesn't look like a dream to you? undecided
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
He read his literally... is that the way it works with dream interpretation? undecided
most times they are just symbolic. And attimes they could foretell what is to come. Like a bro dreamt he went to school, he wasn't Harbouring the thought before the dream but after the dream he thought of going to pick something in school and he did. So that's just it.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Missyajoke(f): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:

Moreover the dreamer might have had a conscious or subconscious thought of sex before heading to bed.

You're right 100%
Most of what we call dreams might be hallucinations
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:

ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
The highlighted is the most obvious explanation for all dreams of this kind.. Not some devil trying to seduce one or anything like that.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

You're right 100%
What about my dream? Are you unable to read that one?

I am trying to understand where these dream interpretation skills you claim come from. Are there books for this? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5984534/share-ur-dreams-4-interpretations#91785016

P.S. I already got the answer from the Spirit of God on what it means. But wanted to know if it is the same God that feeds you your information.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

You're right 100%
yeah we could call them a replay of our subconscious thoughts but not all! Some foretell future, some come as warning or instructions and some as revelations.

The spirit world works in diverse ways!
That's why our mind is very important.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:
yeah we could call them a replay of our subconscious thoughts but not all! Some foretell future, some come as warning or instructions and some as revelations.
How do you know which is a warning or some revelation? undecided
Why doesn't the mind through which this message is being sent know which is which? undecided
Why is a third-party interpreter necessary for any of these cases, particularly is the one who dreamed supposedly belongs to God? undecided

See, lots of questions.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How do you know which is a warning or some revelation? undecided
Why doesn't the mind through which this message is being sent know which is which? undecided
Why is a third-party interpreter necessary for any of these cases, particularly is the one who dreamed supposedly belongs to God? undecided

See, lots of questions.
hahaha hahaha see question! Oga you go pay o.

The content of the dream itself will make you know which is which. For instance I was going to have an important discussion to yield good results for me and the night before, I had a dream, from that dream I already know that the result of the discussion is going to be negative, and so it was. The dream didn't showcase me discussing with someone and the person was shouting no to my ear, but it came in a symbolic manner and I know already even before it happened. So it's left for you to denote the symbols your dreams brought in your night sleep.

Moreover you need discernment, spirit of God to make you understand what the dream is saying.

Some are very strong in that and that's why they could easily interpret your dreams easily, someone like Joseph grin

Imagine someone dreamt and forget and tells you to remember him his dream and interpret it hahaha!
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
The mind is very powerful, it sees both the physical, the abstract and the spiritual but if you don't train it, it will remain dull and won't be able to understand much. That's why it's easy for a trained and learned mind to push around those that have dull minds.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:
Moreover you need discernment, spirit of God to make you understand what the dream is saying.
I am glad you finally brought God into it. Why were you not able to see and explain my dream as He, the Spirit of God, explained it to me? undecided
I mean how do you know if you have discernment to read a dream and when you don't? undecided
Or does it operate as other gifts operate, meaning it is constant? undecided
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:
The mind is very powerful, it sees both the physical, the abstract and the spiritual but if you don't train it, it will remain dull and won't be able to understand much. That's why it's easy for a trained and learned mind to push around those that have dull minds.
Oh, I understand that very mind, and I understand the training of the mind too. But no matter how much you train your mind, you cannot train it to read the minds of others, let alone their dreams though, or can you? undecided
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Nephilim: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I understand that very mind, and I understand the training of the mind too. But no matter how much you train your mind, you cannot train it to read the minds of others, let alone their dreams though, or can you? undecided
we have psychologists that could read your mind through your emotions.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Missyajoke(f): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:

The spirit world works in diverse ways!
That's why our mind is very important.

Dream is another world on its own.
The truth about dream is that it reveals lots of things to us. Our thought can also process deceptive dreams. Dreams is really important to every human. Dreams can prevent us from danger.
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Missyajoke(f): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Ohh didn't see that, am sorry just saw it. It needs to be analysed critically cause am busy I'll give you an answer tomorrow
Re: Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nephilim:
we have psychologists that could read your mind through your emotions.
They can't read your mind. They can only make attempts at reading your mind through your reactions to situations and questions asked, but not directly read your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible Is Overrated / Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Christ Is A Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.