Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman (3755 Views)

Nigerian Man Turns Woman: Mr Dapo Adaralegbe, Now Miss Stephanie Adaralegbe / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by oyinda3(f): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2009
rotflmao cheesy

it kind of is nice when guys open the door for you though. american ppl especially like to do that. what lucky girls
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by H2O2: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2009
I do open the car door, most times.  First unlock my driver's side door, get in, unlock your door from the inside, pull the release flap and gbam ** door's open**

Now if you expect me to get out of the car and close the door for you, you must be smoking some sarah palin type weed.  That's just an excuse on your behalf to be a lasy douche, and quite frankly I don't fancy lazy girls - total turn off.

cheesy
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by oyinda3(f): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2009
the OP was speaking about you then. lol
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by H2O2: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2009
You are undoubtedly confused. OP said open a car door for a woman, not close a car door.
The difference between the Nigerian girl and the American babe is a long stretch. Y'all are wannabes.
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by oyinda3(f): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2009
ha. do u open building doors?

what r u talking about nigerian girl and american babe? i was comparing the guys not the girls.
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by H2O2: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2009
DO YOU ? grin grin See hypocrisy of the highest degree.
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by oyinda3(f): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2009
yea i open building doors (to both guys and girls) sometimes when i feel nice. lol
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by Akanniade(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2009
A guy opening a door for his lady must have been watching too many movies. It only called for if the door is stiff or the lady is his mother. Come on people, we are africans.
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by oyinda3(f): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
^ lol. i agree  grin
i've seen some guys do that and it looks too dramatic.

at first i thought this topic was about building doors.
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by H2O2: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
/ut;s cakked beubg a gebtkenab, sbf dinr ksfurd eiyk r unoressed bt ut
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by oyinda3(f): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2009
someone hacked into ur account?
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by H2O2: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2009
wtf? did i type that. i don't remember typing that . . .

hmmmmmnn how strange.
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by Gabry(f): 4:50am On Dec 21, 2009
Thats not true poster. One of my Naija friends opens the door for his gf cause he refuse to slide in the car or sit in the middle undecided
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by OAM4J: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2009
I always open the car door for babes

but from inside sha grin
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by H2O2: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2009
OAM4J:

I always open the car door for babes

but from inside sha grin
hahahahah same here bros, same here grin grin
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by H2O2: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2009
It might play to my advantage to open the door for babes sef, when I think about it.

Opening that tiny door could open a bigger set of opportunities for me smiley .

Don't worry ladies, I will be happy to open those doors for ya
Re: The Two Things That Can Make A Nigerian Man Open A Car Door For A Woman by honeric01(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2009
What about a public bus? do you open the front door for her too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nigerians In The South Like A Magazine Like This!! - Pictures Included! / Eku'le Ati E K'aabo / Witch Caught In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.