Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed (1010 Views)

Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / The Worst Food, Unsunnah: 'where The Wealthy Are Invited And Poor Are Left Out’ / 6 Or 7 Days Left In Shawwal: Have You Completed The Six Fasting In The Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Seun, others.

Why was my thread removed

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Muslims used to proudly proclaim

the "scientific miracles" in the quran,

the literary excellence and

the perfect preservation of the quran.

Muslims now don't make any of those claims emphatically.

So basically the claims Islamic apologists made for decades are now proving to be a lie.

Why would people who are intellectually honest continue to be a muslim?

Is it a Muslim mod that remove my thread. You saw the truth and you can't stand it right? I want justice

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
I spent a lot of time on that thread, why would any mod remove it. What is nairaland turning to.

So, no freedom of expression again here right?

Dragnet, if you are the one that remove the thread, come out here and face me man to man

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by TheSourcerer: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
I'm Sorry this happened mate
I remember the 'holy spirit lie ' I wrote taken down too , ignorance is bliss so I don't blame them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by iamdannyfc(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mr seun
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by IMAliyu(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
I don't remember anything on there that violated NL rules.

When you silence someone you prove their point.

If they were right then you just added validity to their words and if they were wrong let them make a fool of themselves for everyone to see.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
The real Islam is not what its philosophers and mystics have inferred but what is in the Qur’an and that is the Islam of the fundamentalist and the terrorist.

The real Islam is the Islam that abuses women, allows men to beat their wives, imposes penalty tax on religious minorities, wants to dominate the world by subduing all non-Muslims, calls for Jihad, and killing of non-believers until Islam becomes the only dominant religion of the World.

My rejection of Islam is not based on the bad deeds of the Muslims but on the bad teachings of its holy book and on the bad deeds of its founder

Copied and concur

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
true2god:
It is a miracle that muslims never see mohammed as the most ruthless person to walk on the surface of the earth. If mohammed had nuclear weapon in his hand, in his days, he will surely use it against all non-muslims (going by his sunnah, the hadith and his bad instructions in the quran).

Religion surely can make someone unconciosly reason\behave in quite an abnormal normal. Anyone who said mohammed was a nice man, with all the contrary evidences in the quran and the hadith, need his mind re-programmed. The invididual will have to go for a psychological counselling and healings.

It is unfortunate that we have over 1billion human race who take mohammed as a normal human being, how many psychologists do we have to re-program their mind-set?

Concur. Religion can make a mod delete an educative thread, because he feel threatened

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Xmuslim:
Seun, others.

Why was my thread removed
the mod that close my thread isn't bold enough to come out right? And seun is silent about it. And you want Nigeria to be great again. No country can achieve greatness without freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by GracieX3(f): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Silencing critics does not work in the long run. Silencing people never works in the long run. Intolerance to other ideas/religions/truths never works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by tintingz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
The mod that removed Xmuslim thread should give reasons.
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by GracieX3(f): 3:24am On Jul 13, 2020
tintingz:
The mod that removed Xmuslim thread should give reasons.

The mod is never going to do that. What do you expect from cowards who are afraid of the truth?

A good example is Mohammed Hijab. A muslim debater that always hides comments from atheists in his youtube videos because they always point out fallacies in his arguments.

1 Like

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 3:55am On Jul 13, 2020
Ifeann:
Why is it unsafe to discuss about the religion of "peace".. why all the threats about fatwas..And insults from Muslims. this is terrible. . Freedom of expression on islam is dead. But its only for a time..The truth will always prevail.

So it doesn't start today. My thread on why I left Islam is removed too. Islam is a religion of intolerance and hatred of reality. Now I'm more convinced that I left that cult.

Note: I don't agree with Christianity too, but I'm happ for you. At least Christians have separated religion and politics and they don't kill whoever leave their religion.

5 Likes

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by tintingz(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2020
GracieX3:

The mod is never going to do that. What do you expect from cowards who are afraid of the truth?

A good example is Mohammed Hijab. A muslim debater that always hides comments from atheists in his youtube videos because they always point out fallacies in his arguments.

Lol. I know Muhammad Hijab, he's a clownry bully. He hides critics comments.

I remember the debate with him and Alex and how he threaten Alex(Cosmic sceptic).

1 Like

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by DrMuzungu(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Science, science is the answer!

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2020
DrMuzungu:
Science, science is the answer!

the image is so on point. Religious people are dragging the world back
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by budaatum: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Xmuslim:
The real Islam is not what its philosophers and mystics have inferred but what is in the Qur’an and that is the Islam of the fundamentalist and the terrorist.

The real Islam is the Islam that abuses women, allows men to beat their wives, imposes penalty tax on religious minorities, wants to dominate the world by subduing all non-Muslims, calls for Jihad, and killing of non-believers until Islam becomes the only dominant religion of the World.

My rejection of Islam is not based on the bad deeds of the Muslims but on the bad teachings of its holy book and on the bad deeds of its founder

Copied and concur
You objection to Islam is based on your ignorance of what its philosophers and mystics have inferred, and the adoption of views imposed upon you by those who are more ignorant about Islam.

Its like a claiming boko haram is Islam despite all the evidence that Islam proclaims boko halal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
budaatum:

You objection to Islam is based on your ignorance of what its philosophers and mystics have inferred, and the adoption of views imposed upon you by those who are more ignorant about Islam.

Its like a claiming boko haram is Islam despite all the evidence that Islam proclaims boko halal.
Let's test your knowledge about Islam: What does Qur'an say about those people that worship or follow Jesus Christ?

If they die in that state, according to Qur'an, where is their ultimate destination as a worshipper or follower of Jesus Christ (or as a Christian)?
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by budaatum: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
gensteejay:

Let's test your knowledge about Islam: What does Qur'an say about those people that worship or follow Jesus Christ?

If they die in that state, according to Qur'an, where is their ultimate destination as a worshipper or follower of Jesus Christ (or as a Christian)?
The Quran refers to Jesus Christ as the penultimate Prophet and Messenger of God.

The destination of those who learn from him, as opposed to those you refer to as 'Christians', who sometimes might not be following Jesus despite worshipping him, is the same destination of those who submit to Allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
budaatum:

The destination of those who learn from him, as opposed to those you refer to as 'Christians', who sometimes might not be following Jesus despite worshipping him, is the same destination of those who submit to Allah.
Lols. The highlighted term alone nullifies all your argument.

Post verses from Qur'an and some haadith to back that claim.
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by budaatum: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
gensteejay:

Lols. The highlighted term alone nullifies all your argument.

Post verses from Qur'an and some haadith to back that claim.
Poor you. You use words like "applying tests of logic and scrutiny", but assume evidence is an hadith.

When anyone dies, be they Muslim, Christian or even devil worshippers, the living put the dead body in a box and cover it in a hole in the earth where it becomes worm food and eventually, dust. Though I'm absolutely certain your 30 years of indoctrination tells you otherwise.
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
budaatum:

Poor you. You use words like "applying tests of logic and scrutiny", but assume evidence is an hadith.

When anyone dies, be they Muslim, Christian or even devil worshippers, the living put the dead body in a box and cover it in a hole in the earth where it becomes worm food and eventually, dust. Though I'm absolutely certain your 30 years of indoctrination tells you otherwise.
Are those your verses from Qur'an and haadith?

Those are your opinions, not quranic verses.
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by budaatum: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
I followed up my comment, the 'essence of atum', with a decision not to derail that thread because it would have resulted in pages and pages on a thread that was teaching "use your own mind", which is precisely what is being contested here and which just goes to increase my gratitude
for the immense responsibility OtemAtum has taken on for teaching its fundamentals.

If you had used your own mind to decipher the Quran instead of submitting to hadiths and three generations of pious Muslims and Saudi Arabia perhaps you'd have understood different, especially if you had bothered to "apply tests of logic and scrutiny to" what you were reading and studying and practising.
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
budaatum:
I followed up my comment, the 'essence of atum', with a decision not to derail that thread because it would have resulted in pages and pages on a thread that was teaching "use your own mind", which is precisely what is being contested here and which just goes to increase my gratitude
for the immense responsibility OtemAtum has taken on for teaching its fundamentals.

If you had used your own mind to decipher the Quran instead of submitting to hadiths and three generations of pious Muslims and Saudi Arabia perhaps you'd have understood different, especially if you had bothered to "apply tests of logic and scrutiny to" what you were reading and studying and practising.
That's not related to this thread.

Besides, Otem calls his piece of literature a book of history and doesn't call himself an all-knowing god.

He doesn't call his book a religious text from an all-knowing god, so one can approach it appropriately by not treating it as the ultimate Truth like Muslims and Christians regard Qur'an and the Bible respectively.

Whether the book is entirely fictional or 50%, 60%, or 100% accurate, etc., that's left for the reader to judge.

Still waiting for your answer to the question above.
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by budaatum: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
gensteejay:

That's not related to this thread.

Besides, Otem calls his piece of literature a book of history and doesn't call himself an all-knowing god.

He doesn't call his book a religious text from an all-knowing god, so one can approach it appropriately by not treating it as the ultimate Truth like Muslims and Christians regard Qur'an and the Bible respectively.

Whether the book is entirely fictional or 50%, 60%, or 100% accurate, that's left for the reader to judge.

Still waiting for your answer to the question above.
The entire point of it is that it is not the facts themself that matter but a proper understanding of what you read and what it promotes you to think and be going forward.

You are here claiming whatever words used in the Quran is instruction that must be believed, obeyed and followed, while failing to apply tests of logic and scrutiny in gaining understanding.

I have answered your question above.
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
budaatum:

The entire point of it is that it is not the facts themself that matter but a proper understanding of what you read and what it promotes you to think and be going forward.

You are here claiming whatever words used in the Quran is instruction that must be believed, obeyed and followed, while failing to apply tests of logic and scrutiny in gaining understanding.

I have answered your question above.
Typing a 1000-word or even 10000-word response without verses from Qur'an means you've not really said anything.

Anyone can claim anything. If what you say is a fact in Qur'an or about Islam, it's meant to be backed with verses from Qur'an.

Without those, the claim doesn't really amount to anything.
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by Xmuslim: 3:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Seun I'm still in pain here. Help me out please. This deleted thread contains a lot of fact and I see no reason for it to be removed
Re: Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed by motayoayinde: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2020
Xmuslim:

So it doesn't start today. My thread on why I left Islam is removed too. Islam is a religion of intolerance and hatred of reality. Now I'm more convinced that I left that cult.

Note: I don't agree with Christianity too, but I'm happ for you. At least Christians have separated religion and politics and they don't kill whoever leave their religion.

HERE, YOU SOUND LIKE A DEMAGOGUE, PANDERING TO ONE OF TWO GROUPS TO GAIN ITS SUPPORT AGAINST THE OTHER.

NO RELIGIOUS GROUP HAS EVER SUCCESSFULLY SEPARATED RELIGION FROM POLITICS.

FOR THE PAST, READ ABOUT PAPAL HISTORY.

FOR THE PRESENT, LET'S TAKE THE U.S AS A CASE STUDY.

ANTI-MUSLIM AND PRO JEWISH SENTIMENTS BY TRUMP'S WHITE EVANGELICAL SUPPORT BASE LARGELY BROUGHT HIM TO POWER.

THE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS YOU'RE "HAPPY" WITH ARE STAUNCH SUPPORTERS OF TRUMP (most of them) BECAUSE THEY CLAIM HE'S "GOD-SENT".

WHILE COVID RAVAGES HIS COUNTRY, HE'S BUSY MAKING PEACE FOR ISRAEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

YOU CAN SEE HOW FLAWED YOUR CLAIM IS.

AS FOR KILLING APOSTATES (which is rarely enforced in Muslim countries), HAVE YOU CHECKED WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT IT BEFORE CONGRATULATING THEM?

BTW, ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR, MOST VOCAL AND MOST SUCCESSFUL PASTORS IN NIGERIA IS A CHRISTIAN CONVERT FROM ISLAM. BISHOP OYEDEPO.
SO, WHERE LIES YOUR CLAIM.

THESE COMMENTS GIVE YOU AWAY AS A BITTER ANTAGONIST OF ISLAM, NOT AS AN AGNOSTIC WHO WANTS TO ENLIGHTEN AND BE ENLIGHTENED AS YOU WOULD HAVE US BELIEVE.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Bindex. . . / Daily Tafsir From The Holy Quran / Muslim Mob Demolishes Coptic Church In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.