Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead (37882 Views)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by AprokoGirl: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Legendary American preacher, Dr Morris Cerullo, is dead.

The televangelist died on Saturday in San Diego, California, United States at 88.
Born on October 2, 1931, Cerullo impacted many with his inspirational words and Christian teachings that spanned decades.

As an author, he published more than 80 books.

The preacher, who started evangelising at the age of 16, would be remembered by many as a torchbearer.

Founder and Presiding Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, who has invited Cerullo several times for preaching engagement expressed shock over his death.

He wrote: “My father – Dr. Morris Cerullo! Like a good soldier of Christ, you fought a good fight, finished your course and kept the faith (2 Tim 4:7).

“Our consolation is that you lived an impactful life, raising men across the globe for Jesus. Adieu Papa Cerullo! We will miss you dearly.”

Born in New Jersey to a Russo-Jewish/Italian family, Cerullo attended and graduated from divinity school in New York state in 1953, and began ministering with the help of his then soon-to-be bride Theresa, and was later ordained in the Assemblies of God.

He ministered in several countries of the world including Mexico, Brazil, The Philippines, Korea, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Indonesia, Netherlands and many others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/just-in-american-healing-evangelist-morris-cerullo-dies-at-88/amp/

9 Likes

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Badaaddyyuu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rip to the dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Crownedjon: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest in peace Sir

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow! Wonderful! Glory! Glory! Glory!

Finally, the tireless Servant of God has Gone Home!

Even at His Old age, he was touring Nations and Continents Preaching The Gospel of Wonderful JESUS!

Wonderful! Wonderful!

This is a Beautiful , Wonderful and Glorious Death!

I Can't wait to be in Heaven! The World and Everything here Makes me sick!

I Can't Wait to be Taken away!

I Can't wait to Join the Choir in Heaven to sing

Hooooooooly! Holy! Are u Lord God, ALMIGHTY!
Worthy is The Lamb!!

If you Lose All on Earth! Don't Lose JESUS!! Don't Lose Heaven!!

169 Likes 23 Shares

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by xukwaa: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
All this news for 88 years old man?

1 Like

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by sunnyntt: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by shurleysky: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP pastor. We all owe death, I pray we will grow old and fulfill our purpose in life. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Gracespecial101(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest in peace

To a Life that Made Lives.

A patriarch in the Body of Christ.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by WuraSerano(f): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP to the evangelist.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by jchioma: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
God's General. He was instrumental in propagation of the gospel of light.

May his soul rest in the bosom of the LORD his Master.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by millionboi2: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Life is a journey
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by kingandamy4life(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP Dad
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by ugwu1818: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
A saint is gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Kemimarch16(f): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rip
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by lastempero: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided

Dee judge.

4 Likes

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by ebujany(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rip sir ...you fought a good fight

2 Likes

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Danjunior(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
cry cry cry
What a year. Keep watch and be ready at all time.
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Unityp: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
May his soul Rest in Peace.I remember he visited Dunamis in 2019 or so and told us it was going to be his last visit to Nigeria.What a great Man of God!! Rest on till will meet to part no more

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by gilvia: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
lastempero:

Dee judge.
judge who? undecided
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by michoim(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest in peace, papa
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Aaronbee7(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oh what a loss to the body of Christ globally!
Dr. Morris Cerullo was a great evangelist who never retired even at old age. He was in Nigeria in 2018 and I was greatly blessed by his ministration. I remember he made a great prophecy concerning Nigeria and we look forward to its manifestation. Rest in peace Papa.

11 Likes

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by MTAIYEM: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by GeoandSonsHub: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Covid
Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by careytommy37(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
A great soldier of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Dobson43: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's sad but you have kept the faith

2 Likes

Re: American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Rest well Morris

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.