Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations (58126 Views)

Reps Approve Pay-as-you-go, Price Reduction For DSTV, Others / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I know, you will continue your runs in school, spoilt brat!
thought I told you to stop calling me that? Why are you so insensitive?
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

It is obvious that guy does not know what SD or HD or HHD means.

Some people just want to watch TV in any standard as long as it shows colours. Others are just plain ignorant of what HD pictures mean.

Small children still been fed by their parents thinking they know anything

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
oga as soon as you turn on your TV and switch to your startimes decoder you see it on your screen enjoy digital life nothing like HD or SD on starttimes enjoy digital life that’s what they offer

You don’t own a decoder ...just what you saw some years back in somebody’s apartment and it stocked to your memory

Here is the boot page

Screenshot yours if you are confident you have a decoder of YOUR own

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=Nodogragra4me post=91744280][/quote] you that took a screenshot of someone contribution on startines thread on NL how am I sure you didn’t go to your neighbors house to take a picture of start times

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

You don’t own a decoder ...just what you saw some years back in somebody’s apartment and it stocked to your memory

Here is the boot page

Screenshot yours if you are confident you have a decoder of YOUR own
lol how much is startimes

i have had this startimes for 4 years now and also Dstv and gotv if you don’t know

any time ,I’m in naija I try to watch it but as usual no signal wahala .... years back Some technician from starttimes came to upgrade my decoder he brought a new one with the orange color and etisalat sim for network

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
you that took a screenshot of someone contribution on startines thread on NL how am I sure you didn’t go to your neighbors house to take a picture of start times

So where is the ..enjoy digital life ..start from the boot page ..... and if you truly have the decoder why then is yours without an Hd channel and curses with crappy picture quality

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:

i have had this startimes for 4 years now and also Dstv and gotv if you don’t know

any time ,I’m in naija I try to watch it but as usual no signal wahala .... years back Some technician from starttimes came to upgrade my decoder he brought a new one with the orange color and etisalat sim for network

They came to your house with a SIM card.?
And after fours years you still have it watched it and yet knows the channels and their picture standard ... you thinking say na me you dey do ....Na your self .... standing behind lies is still akin to standing in the open ....

If you have a decoder , why or how then is it that you don’t know that there is an hd channel on it
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Boot page ... you lied that they show you ...enjoy digital life .... meaning you don’t have a decoder ...most likely still living with your parents
imagine o I have I have sub on it and on my gotvgrin but I’m yet to watch any good thing no good signal this week this is my last sub anyway come and take the decoder if you need it boy it’s a scrap to me now along with the antenna

my boy come take if you day Lagos grin

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:

Rubbish antenna decoder .... open to channel 241 let us see what is on display
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
imagine o I have I have sub on it and on my gotvgrin but I’m yet to watch any good thing no good signal this week this is my last sub anyway come and take the decoder if you need it boy it’s a scrap to me now along with the antenna

my boy come take if you day Lagos grin

You are giving somebody that has a better decoder your antennae... if I have not given out antennae StarTimes and Gotv let just put it 2 StarTimes and one Gotv ... free... if I lie make God punish me
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

They came to your house with a SIM card.?
And after fours years you still have it watched it and yet knows the channels and their picture standard ... you thinking say na me you dey do ....Na your self .... standing behind lies is still akin to standing in the open ....

If you have a decoder , why or how then is it that you don’t know that there is an hd channel on it

this boy is it that your brain is leaking or what so Startimes technicians never come upgrade your decoder before ? Just be humble and come take something you day do gra gra well nah ur username sha
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Queenslander:
thought I told you to stop calling me that? Why are you so insensitive?
I didn't know runs pay alot, you must be enjoying from these your runs, jeez! cheesy

I'm glad you didn't over-filter this picture.

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

You are giving somebody that has a better decoder your antennae... if I have not given out antennae StarTimes and Gotv let just put it 2 StarTimes and one Gotv ... free... if I lie make God punish me
im not just giving you antenna alone come carry the decoder join grin shay nah only antenna you dash person your good will don make me say come take decoder since you been don dash person only antenna before

Humble yourself and come get Startimes decoder and antenna see your channel 241 happy now useless Startimes

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I didn't know runs pay alot, you must be enjoying from these your runs, jeez! cheesy

Wickedness of the highest order gringrin

1 Like

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
this boy is it that your brain is leaking or what so Startimes technicians never come upgrade your decoder before ? Just be humble and come take something you day do gra gra well nah ur username sha

Decoders are designed to self upgrade ... once you put it on and there is an update it embarks on it automatically.... it does not require a SIM card to perform ... my last up grade was just yesterday ... both dstv and StarTimes does upgrade by default .... find another lie
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:

Wickedness of the highest order gringrin
Please don't laugh too much at her, I don't want her to be too sad grin
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
im not just giving you antenna alone come carry the decoder join grin shay nah only antenna you dash person your good will don make me say come take decoder since you been don dash person only antenna before

Humble yourself and come get Startimes decoder and antenna see your channel 241 happy now useless Startimes

See the old plasma self ... old set of tvs in junk yards ...little wonder you dey complain of picture quality
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Lies .. you don’t own a decoder
the way you day talk self one go think say nah you get one meanwhile you day go your neighbors house go watch tv
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:

That is a dish not an antenna card ...read again ...that is my card

Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:

241 does not exist because u dey use antennae... you can’t give what you don’t have ...carry that old LG into your room ....
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

See the old plasma self ... old set of tvs in junk yards ...little wonder you dey complain of picture quality
lol that’s my room you wan see the tv way day my parlour you go mute ooo

Remember I told you I got Dstv ,gotv and start times there is a reason why a bought all 3
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

241 does not exist because u dey use antennae... you can’t give what you don’t have ...carry that old LG into your room ....
now what makes it old ?? Now what can your tv do that this tv in my room can not do ??
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

That is a dish not an antenna card ...read again ...that is my card
i don’t need a dish to watch scrappy Startimes I don’t even know what I was thinking when I bought this yeye Startimes that your using to buga in your state
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:

You had to bring the picture here? What is the matter with you??
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Queenslander:
You had to bring the picture here? What is the matter with you??
But you posted it on food section nah, what's wrong with that? smh!
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
But you posted it on food section nah, what's wrong with that? smh!
so? See avoid me oh.. Cause I wouldn't mind getting into a physical altercation with you.. I swear down..
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Queenslander:
so? See avoid me oh.. Cause I wouldn't mind getting into a physical altercation with you.. I swear down..
Look at this runs girl sha, you think you can face me? I will beat you like a goat, so you are waiting for school to resume so that you can go fully into your profession? runs right? I just pity you.
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Queenslander(f): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=Iceyjayz post=91748599]Look at this runs girl sha, you think you can face me? I will beat you like a goat, so you are waiting for school to resume so that you can go fully into your profession? runs right?
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Lies .. you don’t own a decoder

You have been noticed..
Re: Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations by Iceyjayz: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Queenslander:
Lool.. grin grin grin
Is that all you have runs girl? I thought you got more grenades in your arsenal but it's obvious you are just plain dumb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.