Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (96419 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Dharryedu: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
unlimited41:

Please I’ll like to confirm, can I use someone who isn’t family as my sponsor for North Cyprus student visa application? Like a family friend and he is willing to sign the sponsorship letter, provide bank statement and Means of identification?

Yes, if someone who is not a family member wants to sponsor you, then a letter has to be provided by the person, stating their relationship to you and that they have decided to be your sponsor. But, the best sponsor is usually a family member.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Imustreturn(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wip7 and Dharryedu

Please are there english courses that can be done in 2 years? Not master or undergraduate.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Winifred2015(f): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
wip7:

Yes
please check your email Sir
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Winifred2015:
please check your email Sir

Replied
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by jidoex66(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Imustreturn:
Wip7 and Dharryedu

Please are there english courses that can be done in 2 years? Not master or undergraduate.

There are vocational courses for 2 years
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Imustreturn(m): 3:04am On Aug 15, 2020
jidoex66:

There are vocational courses for 2 years
please how do I check them?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Dharryedu: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Imustreturn:
Wip7 and Dharryedu

yes, there are vocational courses available in English instruction that can be completed in 2 years
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Imustreturn(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Dharryedu:

yes, there are vocational courses available in English instruction that can be completed in 2 years
can I find it in this same Universities? Or are there different schools for it?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by elarry64: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Dharryedu:

pls sir my intl passport is will expire in 8 months time, should i go on with application with it? or should i renew first
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by jidoex66(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imustreturn:
please how do I check them?
CIU has the following vocational courses. Let me know if you are interested in any.

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Dharryedu: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imustreturn:
can I find it in this same Universities? Or are there different schools for it?

Yes, they are available in the same universities..
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Dharryedu: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
elarry64:
pls sir my intl passport is will expire in 8 months time, should i go on with application with it? or should i renew first

Yes, you should go on with your application.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Imustreturn(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dharryedu:

Yes, they are available in the same universities..
bless you bro

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Imustreturn(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
jidoex66:

CIU has the following vocational courses. Let me know if you are interested in any.
amazing. That public relation and advertising should be nice
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by jidoex66(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Imustreturn:
amazing. That public relation and advertising should be nice
If you are interested, you can send your documents to my mail to help with the adminsion.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Dharryedu: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dharryedu is proud to present to you, an opportunity to join us in an interactive webinar session with representatives of Cyprus International University, North Cyprus on Tuesday 25th, August, 2020, by 1pm. This rare session provides you a great platform to ask questions, evaluate your documents and secure ON THE SPOT ADMISSION for September 2020 intake. send us an email for more information.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Flight resumes back in nigeria ....

Screenshot sent by anonymous

You can google it yourself

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by jidoex66(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
haroldwilly780:
Flight resumes back in nigeria ....

Screenshot sent by anonymous

You can google it yourself
The minister announced it , it’s on FAAN page on IG as well. International Flight resumes next Saturday
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Samad20201: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Please I want to ask question what date turkey embassy will allow people to book appointment to summit application for north Cyprus students visa
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Samad20201:
Please I want to ask question what date turkey embassy will allow people to book appointment to summit application for north Cyprus students visa

Visit Turkish embassy Abuja website for updated details; there they often put the updates and procedures for visas .....This is not the embassy website.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by CarterPowers(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
wip7:

Replied

Sir can someone coming to CIU pay the total fee plus accommodation at once? Like the all inclusive package?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by jidoex66(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
CarterPowers:

Sir can someone coming to CIU pay the total fee plus accommodation at once? Like the all inclusive package?
Yes you can

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
CarterPowers:

....carter money ...opor cheesy grin cheesy kiss
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Kj40: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
@wip 7,

After completing master degree in TRNC. how sure and easy to migrate to canada to further education.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2020
Kj40:
@wip 7,

After completing master degree in TRNC. how sure and easy to migrate to canada to further education.

Legal migration to Canada is not a lottery or gambling....so the word “how sure and how easy should not be used”

You can Migrate to a country (Canada inclusive) via either:

1. Education (get admitted, pay fees and apply for visa, if visa granted Bon voyage).

2. Get work (apply for work permit and Bon voyage)

3. Spouse or family migration pathway

Or in the case of Canada

4. Clearly and well known skilled migration pathway

To migrate to Canada via any of these routes; the process and documentation are well established and clearly followable via the Canadian website without the need of an agent and costs involved are all clear and stated also.

Over 100 thousands Nigerian in Nigeria have followed that path to migrate; thousand of people in Yemen (war zone) have followed the same pathway and migrated successfully without any ish and people from Sudan have done the same .......the same pathway and procedures are what people from TRNC have followed and following nothing different .....
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2020
@delvin

Very urgent urgent urgent

Since last week your Full Grant has been approved and the project must start latest by Sept 30th, meaning you have to arrive Cyprus before then.

Both director of Research at EMU and the lead team head at Algoma Uni in Canada, have sent you the conset forms and you have not returned the email neither have you filled the acceptance form.

I have been informed and I have sent you email twice and your phone off.... if you are reading this, kindly send the acceptance and conset forms before next week Wednesday...if not the funding will be revoked as we have many other successul applicants that applied for this.

Your glo number rings recently severally but no response: am the one calling you with my Canadian number....so please reply or let us know asap.

Get in touch asap.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Kj40: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2020
wip7:

Legal migration to Canada is not a lottery or gambling....so the word “how sure and how easy should not be used”

You can Migrate to a country (Canada inclusive) via either:

1. Education (get admitted, pay fees and apply for visa, if visa granted Bon voyage).

2. Get work (apply for work permit and Bon voyage)

3. Spouse or family migration pathway

Or in the case of Canada

4. Clearly and well known skilled migration pathway

To migrate to Canada via any of these routes; the process and documentation are well established and clearly followable via the Canadian website without the need of an agent and costs involved are all clear and stated also.

Over 100 thousands Nigerian in Nigeria have followed that path to migrate; thousand of people in Yemen (war zone) have followed the same pathway and migrated successfully without any ish and people from Sudan have done the same .......the same pathway and procedures are what people from TRNC have followed and following nothing different .....

Thank you for this information.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please I watsap near east international student admin...they told me they don't accept nabteb result for nursing ...please can anyone send me all science related courses accepting nabteb result in near east and CIU??thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.