Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (96427 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Akinbo22: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2020
wip7:

Please do we have any accredited venue for PCR TESTS in Abuja ?

For the student it’s free ....will be cover by the university according to the information given.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Akinbo22: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2020
wip7:

Please do we have accredited PCR TESTS centers in Abuja? If yes, can you give me details.

For the student it’s free ....will be cover by the university according to the information given.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Akinbo22: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2020
wip7:

Please do we have accredited PCT TEST CENTRES in Abuja? If yes kindly give details
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Akinbo22:

Please do we have accredited PCT TEST CENTRES in Abuja? If yes kindly give details

FAAN has released it few days back ...I only have for Lagos.

You can check with FAAN or anyone at Abuja airport.

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dharryedu:

It is not necessarily true. First of all, Okay to Board (OTB) is airline specific. If you can get OTB for an airline to your destination, why go through all the hassle and tussle for visa? OTB is less stressful, more affordable and probably quicker to process compared to applying for Visa.
Advice: If you can get OTB to your destination, go for it.
But it's not available in lagos ..
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Akinbo22: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=wip7 post=93425455]

FAAN has released it few days back ...I only have for Lagos.

You can check with FAAN or anyone at Abuja airport.

Thanks for the information
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenbeks: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello, I applied for fall semester in near east university earlier. I had already gotten all my necessary documents for getting a visa to TRNC, only to get to the embassy and was told that applications to TRNC will not be accepted yet till further notice..
I just recently learned about Okay to board, and I think that will be a better option for me once the international airports open..
But I want to know precisely everything I need to know about using okay to board.. What to do when I get to Atatürk airport, what documents I would need and so on..
Thank you
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Goldenbeks:
Hello, I applied for fall semester in near east university earlier. I had already gotten all my necessary documents for getting a visa to TRNC, only to get to the embassy and was told that applications to TRNC will not be accepted yet till further notice..
I just recently learned about Okay to board, and I think that will be a better option for me once the international airports open..
But I want to know precisely everything I need to know about using okay to board.. What to do when I get to Atatürk airport, what documents I would need and so on..
Thank you

I replied your email and I will just address few here again

You will need the following to get it processed

—-Acceptance letter
—-Academic documents
—-Return Ticket (for my student, I deal with Abuja airport)
—-International passport page
——Tuition fee receipt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenbeks: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
wip7:

I replied your email and I will just address few here again

You will need the following to get it processed

—-Acceptance letter
—-Academic documents
—-Return Ticket (for my student, I deal with Abuja airport)
—-International passport page
——Tuition fee receipt

Okay thank you very much, I would also like to know how much it costed before the pandemic...
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by anayolity: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nigerians una no dey hear word.... North cyprus is a shitty country , what kind of education will they offer you, most of those schools in North cyprus are more expensive than some schools in europe.

5 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenbeks: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
anayolity:
Nigerians una no dey hear word.... North cyprus is a shitty country , what kind of education will they offer you, most of those schools in North cyprus are more expensive than some schools in europe.

Thanks so much for your concern, and you do have a point...
Well for me Cyprus is just a stepping stone and a means to an end.
And after all the research there is to do about North Cyprus, I fully know what I am getting myself into.

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by taiwo92(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
Goldenbeks:

And after all the research there is to do about North Cyprus, I fully know what I am getting myself into.

Good luck
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by taiwo92(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Breezy90:
Make una no go Cyprus,una no go hear

I thank God for my uncle that discourage me from schooling at TRNC.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenbeks: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
taiwo92:

So what better alternative did you go for instead?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by hollar0186zz: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello House,

Please which university in TRNC would grant admission on 5 credit result.

Thank you.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by jidoex66(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
hollar0186zz:
Hello House,

Please which university in TRNC would grant admission on 5 credit result.

Thank you.
Many schools would including CIU. Hope there is English and Maths?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Breezy90(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2020
taiwo92:

you made the right choice, even schooling in some low budget bleeped up country is a no no( Ukraine)..any country you can’t get pr after schooling is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by anayolity: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Goldenbeks:

Bro please dont put your money in that silly country with invalid certificate..... go to any school in europe or Asia you could get a scholarship as time goes on.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenbeks: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dharryedu:

Yes, Okay to board is an excellent alternative; However, kindly ensure that all documents including original SSCE result. ACCEPTANCE LETTER from the school, international passport data page and Confirmed Flight Ticket (must be Turkish airline) are available. OK board is a permission to fly down there without a visa, so you shouldn’t have any problem when you arrive at Atatürk airport.

Does that mean I wouldn't need documents like travel insurance and flight reservation.
And also I would still need my yellow card and typhoid vaccination right?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Saintsquare(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Goldenbeks:

Stepping stone to a better country you mean? well think again, once you leave the shores of naija ehn, my brother na OYO you dey o.......
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by haroldwilly780: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Saintsquare:

Stepping stone to a better country you mean? well think again, once you leave the shores of naija ehn, my brother na OYO you dey o.......
....make una,leave d guy alone .....shey person hold una not to go d countries wey go come una dormot con give una PR??...bro do whatever u want...it's ur decision..its,ur life ...so far u Ave it at d back of ur mind that cyprus is a,stepping stone...u Ave already progressed ...definitely u Ave plans ...don't let all dz ajegunle motivational speaker use dia mouth spoil ur mind....some of dem have been on nairaland for d past 9 years ..ordinary west african countries dem no travel go...just pray, strategies and do what ur guts tells u to do abeg ......

10 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Saintsquare(m): 12:51am On Sep 03, 2020
haroldwilly780:
....make una,leave d guy alone .....shey person hold una not to go d countries wey go come una dormot con give una PR??...bro do whatever u want...it's ur decision..its,ur life ...so far u Ave it at d back of ur mind that cyprus is a,stepping stone...u Ave already progressed ...definitely u Ave plans ...don't let all dz ajegunle motivational speaker use dia mouth spoil ur mind....some of dem have been on nairaland for d past 9 years ..ordinary west african countries dem no travel go...just pray, strategies and do what ur guts tells u to do abeg ......
Look at this jjc, who's stopping him from embarking on the journey to a country that's not recognized. There was a time you inquired if the country is part of EU or Schengen, even tho it's not rosy anywhere, people still struggle a lot in EU and Schengen countries talk more TRNC. I don't discourage people that makes genuine efforts to better their lives, however one gotta be extra careful when relocating abroad cos the moment you land at the airport, it's another world entirely. So calm your nerves when people that are vast in the area express their opinion......

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenbeks: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dharryedu:

A Travel Insurance may not be mandatory for tourists, but for study, we often advise our clients to always go with all necessary documents including their travel insurance as well. Secondly,the vaccination is recommended for travelers especially from a country like Nigeria with persistent or periodic transmission.
Oh okay thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenbeks: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
haroldwilly780:

Yeah, thanks very much for the info.
Honestly I would've even considered their opinions if they even said it politely. A lot of people here impose themselves on you like they are responsible for planning your life��

4 Likes

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenbeks: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dharryedu:

you are welcome

Could you also please tell me how to get a travel insurance, which company to use and how long it should last

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.