Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Agree Rapists Should Be Castrated — Wasiu, 25, Suspected Rapist Of 70-yr-old W - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Agree Rapists Should Be Castrated — Wasiu, 25, Suspected Rapist Of 70-yr-old W (334 Views)

Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Agree Rapists Should Be Castrated — Wasiu, 25, Suspected Rapist Of 70-yr-old W by Kinikini: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2020
I agree rapists should be castrated — Wasiu, 25, suspected rapist of 70-yr-old woman

KINDLY SHARE THIS STORY

Bankole Wasiu

Twenty-five-year-old Bankole Wasiu was arrested in Ogun State few hours after he allegedly raped a 70-year-old woman, who is his landlady’s friend, while she was asleep. Bankole, who works as a Caterpillar truck driver, gives DAUD OLATUNJI his account of what happened

How did the incident happen?

I was on a bench in the workplace on June 3, preparing for work when some men arrived. My workshop is around Abule, along Robiyan, in Abule Ijoko, Agbado area, Ogun State. One of them sat on my right and the other sat on my left. They grabbed my trousers and said they were arresting me for committing a crime. I asked for their identities and they said they were vigilantes. They handcuffed me and forced me to follow them to their office. When we got to their office, they told me to confess to the crime I committed overnight. I was shocked; I told them I didn’t commit any offence overnight. After saying that, they started beating me with their sticks to the extent that my clothes got torn.

What happened thereafter?

The old woman they alleged that I raped used to visit my landlady where I stay. At times, she would ask me to buy her food and I would oblige her. At times, she would ask me to buy her alcohol and I usually would. I didn’t know anything about this until those vigilantes came to arrest me. They said I should confess that I raped the old woman, which I never did. They brought the woman to their office and asked me to identify her. I never claimed that I did not know her. I told the vigilantes that I knew the woman through my landlady.

https://punchng.com/i-agree-rapists-should-be-castrated-wasiu-25-suspected-rapist-of-70-yr-old-woman/?utm_source=Smartech&utm_medium=web-push-notification&utm_campaign=Ogun%20rapist&__sta=%7CHUB&__stm_medium=bpn&__stm_source=smartech
Re: I Agree Rapists Should Be Castrated — Wasiu, 25, Suspected Rapist Of 70-yr-old W by Kinikini: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Someone able should please look into this guy's matter. It looks like a frame up and the Police are not trusted to do the right thing in this situation.

Kinikini:
I agree rapists should be castrated — Wasiu, 25, suspected rapist of 70-yr-old woman

KINDLY SHARE THIS STORY

Bankole Wasiu

Twenty-five-year-old Bankole Wasiu was arrested in Ogun State few hours after he allegedly raped a 70-year-old woman, who is his landlady’s friend, while she was asleep. Bankole, who works as a Caterpillar truck driver, gives DAUD OLATUNJI his account of what happened

How did the incident happen?

I was on a bench in the workplace on June 3, preparing for work when some men arrived. My workshop is around Abule, along Robiyan, in Abule Ijoko, Agbado area, Ogun State. One of them sat on my right and the other sat on my left. They grabbed my trousers and said they were arresting me for committing a crime. I asked for their identities and they said they were vigilantes. They handcuffed me and forced me to follow them to their office. When we got to their office, they told me to confess to the crime I committed overnight. I was shocked; I told them I didn’t commit any offence overnight. After saying that, they started beating me with their sticks to the extent that my clothes got torn.

What happened thereafter?

The old woman they alleged that I raped used to visit my landlady where I stay. At times, she would ask me to buy her food and I would oblige her. At times, she would ask me to buy her alcohol and I usually would. I didn’t know anything about this until those vigilantes came to arrest me. They said I should confess that I raped the old woman, which I never did. They brought the woman to their office and asked me to identify her. I never claimed that I did not know her. I told the vigilantes that I knew the woman through my landlady.

https://punchng.com/i-agree-rapists-should-be-castrated-wasiu-25-suspected-rapist-of-70-yr-old-woman/?utm_source=Smartech&utm_medium=web-push-notification&utm_campaign=Ogun%20rapist&__sta=%7CHUB&__stm_medium=bpn&__stm_source=smartech
Re: I Agree Rapists Should Be Castrated — Wasiu, 25, Suspected Rapist Of 70-yr-old W by GraGra247(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2020
An old woman that asks a young boy to buy her food and alcohol is highly suspect. Thats if the story of the boy is true.

The boy should be held innocent till he's proven guilty.
Re: I Agree Rapists Should Be Castrated — Wasiu, 25, Suspected Rapist Of 70-yr-old W by DaddyRochie1642: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Castrated For What??, ... What about Those Bastards That Falsely Accuse Men Of RAPE nko??, What should be done to them?

(1) (Reply)

Go To Another Man's Land To Commit Heinous Crimes And Beat Your Chests / Lady Who Deliberately Infected Men With HIV Begs For Forgiveness (video) / Friend mourns man abducted, killed and buried in shallow grave in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.