Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) (53088 Views)

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist / Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
A suspected rapist was beaten to coma by a mob for raping and plucking out the eyes of his victim in Akure, the Ondo state capital.

The suspect and the victim are said to still be in a state of unconsciousness at the state police clinic in the state’s capital.

Vanguard gathered that the ugly incident occurred at Oluwatuyi area of Akure metropolis.

Sources said that the suspect ambushed the victim and forcefully raped her and thereafter plucked her eyes so that she would not be able to identify him after the incident.

According to the sources the alarm raised by the victim attracted residents in the area who caught him in the act and descended on him.

The timely intervention of police detectives at the scene aborted plans by irate youths to set him ablaze.

Reports had it that the suspect is from the Northern part of the country who refused to disclose his identity or where he came from to perpetrate the dastardly act.

Contacted, the police spokesperson, Tee Leo lkoro confirmed the ugly incident. Ikoro disputed that the suspect is an Hausa man but that he’s from Benue state.

He added that the police detectives have been able to extract information from the suspect because he’s still unconscious after the severe beating he received from the youths who caught him in the act.

The police image maker added that the family of the victim have not informed the police of the incident.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/suspected-rapist-beaten-to-coma-in-ondo-after-plucking-victims-eyes/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Say no to rape.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Ottyn01(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
One reason I love Saudi Arabia, They would have been talking about his Burial by now

Until Nigeria follow this Law they are not ready to tackle rapist undecided

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nack person finish pluck her eyes
How "wickeder" can a person be.
Something wey you no go enjoy ,no ringtone, no nothing no twist ,no whine, no Miku O, no harder harder na him you do this Kain thing. Something wey just one soapy go prevent. It's not fair nitori oloun.

Devil go handover hell to this one when he gets there. I no sure say devil fit even do Wetin this guy do.
Killing him would be having mercy. Just report him to Iye Ehis in my village. He go dey rotten bit by bit. One hand go rot for 10 years. Another for 9 years. Na so E go be till all him limbs go rot finish. Before the belle to start to rotten. Funny thing be say he no go die. Na Wetin dey hungry me do this guy be that.

47 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by tyup(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
shocked

There's nothing like an Hausa man from Benue, Hausas are not rapist in the first place and besides The day good news would emanate from Benue state i think Buhari himself should declear a National day of celebration. i'll personally lead from my state

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by nifemi25(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how those that rape enjoyed the sex, she won't gives you ring tone or change position for you.. Still you force her to satisfy yourself... All rapist should be shot through there anus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Ifabernard(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some people don't really deserves to be human honestly.
They wake him and beat him to coma again. Even if he die make den bring am come back.
#Say_no_to_rape

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by 75boll: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is inhumane

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
I see a great revolution in the south against the oppression of the north. I see the north not being able to stand the revolution, I see the south becoming free from the North. This I have seen.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
They hid his interrogation. He is a fulani man, he is from the North. The video is everywhere now. Imagine the pain,, agony and the trauma caused someone's mother and wife.
There is an evil agenda going on underneath by these evil people. I pity them if buhari leaves power. But before then, lots of damages and havoc might have passed through them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by JezusKristi: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oga o
The kind of news we see these days
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by blinking001(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
How did he manage to plug the eyes na grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by ModsEMurasi: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Too bad
It is well
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by SenorFax(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
The heart of man is nothing to write home about.

First you took her dignity

Then you put out her light, turn her world into forever darkness. All for 5mins pleasure.

I pray you die a painful death.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by aremuforlife(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is pure wickedness, why rape her and still want to cover the wicked act

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pluck his eye too, let's start from there first

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by missawele(f): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
I don't even care about where he is from. I just wish he was set ablaze. undecided

At times, taking the law into ones hand is not such a bad thing angry

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
suspected Fulani herdsmen rapist
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Massdamm(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
eleribu niwon
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Elujulope: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Issorite
Damn nigarrr

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Mightyhaiz: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, I don't still understand why some men rape.

It's so disgusting and I feel only cowards, broke and Stingy Men rape.

Real and hardworking men don't do that.

They should start cutting the prikk of the rapist nah

A Northerner in AKURE, can you just imagine. Kai
u call this one a man or a vulture? i wonder why he wasnt burnt on the spot. or atleast castrated
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Xixtie(f): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
This type didn't need to make it to the station, he should have been burnt before the arrival of those miscreants called Policemen.
No justice is going to be served.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Only beating Mtchewww,,,,

They ought to have plucked out his eyes before the Police arrived angry.

If he survives the beating & his jail term, he's still gonna be in light while his victim would be in darkness forever.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by lilyheaven: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Like he brought out her � eye ball?
What a wicked heart

1 Like

Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Uyi168: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nasoso bad news just full nairaland front page lately...

I need to take a break from this place..
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by PussyKing(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afonja undecided
Re: Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Contacted, the police spokesperson, Tee Leo lkoro confirmed the ugly incident. Ikoro disputed that the suspect is an Hausa man but that he’s from Benue state.

All na Herdsmen...and North.

What exactly is brewing up in north?

Arewa Consultative forum should rise and put an end to all these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Motorbike Snatchers Caught In Ogun, Given A 'Rare Face-Lift' / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.