Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Can I Make Use Of My American Drivers License Here In Nigeria??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Make Use Of My American Drivers License Here In Nigeria??? (414 Views)

FRSC Gives Condition For Use Of Google Map While Driving / FRSC Sets Deadline For Number Plates Violation, Drivers License / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make Use Of My American Drivers License Here In Nigeria??? by metrad(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Please i need to know , i have Georgia drivers license and I don’t know maybe i can make use of that here in Nigeria I travel back to the states after the pandemic. Do i need to apply for Nigeria drivers license?? Because i would love to drive myself around
Re: Can I Make Use Of My American Drivers License Here In Nigeria??? by Enoch07: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
you better respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Make Use Of My American Drivers License Here In Nigeria??? by promotervickky(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
metrad:
Please i need to know , i have Georgia drivers license and I don’t know maybe i can make use of that here in Nigeria I travel back to the states after the pandemic. Do i need to apply for Nigeria drivers license?? Because i would love to drive myself around

I don't think that it is possible for you to use your licence in another country, what you need to do is go to Federal Road Safety office near you, and explain to them the situation, they will do something about it.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Custom Duty / Are You Looking For First Body Toyota Camry 08 Naija Used Without Fault? / Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.