Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role (56519 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ / Joseph Benjamin Features In 'Greenleaf' Oprah Winfrey's TV Series (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Burgerlomo: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Bodlyspeaking(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2020

Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by RPG2020(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
eleko1:
sad Maybe his own role nah to sing/ jump up N down

Wish him well

Enter house � make you FEM!!!
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by blowjohn(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bonebreaker:
If this is true then I think it's fantastic

If its fantastic then its true
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by blowjohn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
I hope they wont give him a part where he's walking down the stairs n talking.....
Like the ones in his MTN and infinix adds...
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congrat to him
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by shonepa(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
For ur mind...u don yarn

BOOOMNAIJA:
DAILY INSPIRATION:

*If you think whatever you're doing is useless, just remember Arsenal trains everyday*
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
shonepa:
For ur mind...u don yarn

the guy no get sense na...just leave am with e stupidity
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by planetx: 1:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Why so long to release part 2.
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by tolfa(m): 2:20am On Sep 15, 2020
This is how America looks like especially New York... check it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOBIVt_YcM0
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by kessdivine4all: 4:24am On Sep 15, 2020
computer0810:
I can't find names of flat head ppl there oh....who will dey blame dis time

Thunder fire your bigoted self, life is not about your ewedu jealousy. Am sure your likes don't even have up to 1m in your account. Keyboard warrior. The people you are obsessed with are living their life ode. I know I can feed your entire generation
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by ericangel01(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2020
computer0810:
computer0810:
computer0810:
the nairaland king, must u reason with your bowel. be grown
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Deepfreezer(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2020
Why are do u sound so desperate They are both Nigerians and yes it's DAVIDO not wizkid haba
todaynewsreview:

It was Wizkid. Check again

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6802400/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by todaynewsreview: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Deepfreezer:
Why are do u sound so desperate They are both Nigerians and yes it's DAVIDO not wizkid haba

Please read the previous comment before concluding. You may go through the link. You're a true definition of a Nigerian, drawing conclusion without verifying.

Congratulations to Davido
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Nigerian Afrobeat singer Davido has been listed as part of the cast in Eddie Murphie's sequel, Coming 2 America. Coming 2 America is an upcoming American comedy film, the second installment in the Coming to America film serie.

It serves as a sequel to the original film of 1988 which has remained a worldwide success. The film stars Eddie Murphy as an African Price who went to America in search of true love and self discovery.

The cast list also show Rick Ross and Michael Blackson as new entrants into the comdey flick. This is another great move for the 30 billion crooner. Didi hear FEM?

Source: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=coming+2+america+cast

Scroll the cast list at top of page right to see Davido's picture and name with other cast

Davido Confirms Role in Eddie Murphie's Sequel, Coming 2 America

Modified- Davido confirms his appearance in Coming to America 2 via his twitter handle

https://twitter.com/gyaigyimii/status/1305498393062641665

Coolcheesy I liked part one. Funny movie
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by richeeyo(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2020
It might end up being a total rubbish, as most final part like Rambo last blood are nonsense
Re: Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role by DrAbayomi(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
planetx:
Why so long to release part 2.
Soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight / New Masquerade Cast of 1983: Can You Name Them? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.