Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

HELP! What are the procedures for pension withdrawals?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / HELP! What are the procedures for pension withdrawals?? (248 Views)

What Are The Procedures Or Requirements To Start A Dispatch Or Delivery Business / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! / Federal Government Bonds: Please Enlighten Me On The Procedures And Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! What are the procedures for pension withdrawals?? by Elock1: 12:59am On Jul 13, 2020
cry Good morning nairalanders

I don't want to bore you with plenty talks but I really need good info and assistance from good Nigerians.

My Dad died 2018,he had some money with his pension company (that RSA stuffs like that) but the mistake he made, was that he barely told us anything much about his pension, all I know is that I'm the next of kin and right now I'm kind of clueless I don't know the right steps to take.

He had this pension officer that kept calling his line after his death and since I now had the phone I answered the calls, when I tried asking certain questions the officer didn't really open up, he sounded dubious, at a point he stopped calling.

My sister and I went to their office and they told us that their company is divided into 2 and they (this particular branch) do not deal on pensions but on insurance.

They mentioned some things that I do not really understand 100% and I even asked some of his colleagues for assistance (after all the promises of assisting us) all man dy form busy now.

I have come here for a guideline from anyone willing to help a brother before I make the wrong moves

...Thank you all, I anticipate your advice

(1) (Reply)

/ Where to sell ur old Instagram followers with less or no followers / Chymall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.