Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season (30796 Views)

Girona Wont Be Able To Play In The UEFA Champions League Next Season Even If The / Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Starz825:

only if u want to deny the fact that man utd is the best team after corona virus break....
those guys show maturity....jeez...with Fernandez in middle of the park...
I'm very sure their remaining fixtures will be a walk in the park
Only time will tell
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Kingberbatov(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
you see that question mark you used on the fifth line, that counts. Nothing is set in stone yet.
Worst case scenario is that Chelsea will finish fourth. Chelsea have beaten both wolves and Liverpool already this season, so you can't write them off with your wishful thinking. Leicester next two matches are against Sheffield and Spurs, you think they will win both?

You can't force anybody to play Europa league, nobody forced man u to play there this season, Chelsea's destiny is in their own hands.

You did not beat liverpool on your first leg,
you lost,
and hope you remember your away form(s) very poor since the restart
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by paulolee(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
but United have the best form right now..

I was quite shocked when City lost to Southampton and Chelsea.. It felt like City sold those games because on a normal day, it won't happen.
Yup...man.u is in form and i think city lost bcoz they gat notin to fight for in those matches..
watch them in the league cup and in ucl this season and you would see the meaning of hunger and seriousness
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kingberbatov:

you lost,

Liverpool won them in the Uefa super cup beating thrashing them at Stamford bridge in the league.

Maybe he's talking about the lucky win they had over Liverpool in the fa cup whilst Liverpool's minds were focused on the Atletico clash.

Chelsea is a funny team. Let dem go and beat Sheffield 1st before thinking of winning Liverpool in the epl
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

Yup...man.u is in form and i think city lost bcoz they gat notin to fight for in those matches..
watch them in the league cup and in ucl this season and you would see the meaning of hunger and seriousness
Amen ooooo. Especially in the UCL. City must win the UCL, Amen!

As for FA cup, we go battle am oo.. But all in all, no wahala.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kingberbatov:

you lost,
We beat them in the FA cup. So stop talking as if they are unbeatable. Like i said worst case scenario is 4th. Leicester is even in a worse shape than Chelsea.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Liverpool won them in the Uefa super cup beating thrashing them at Stamford bridge in the league.

Maybe he's talking about the lucky win they had over Liverpool in the fa cup whilst Liverpool's minds were focused on the Atletico clash.

Chelsea is a funny team. Let dem go and beat Sheffield 1st before thinking of winning Liverpool in the epl
Your case is is the most pathetic.

Liverpool winning 2-1 and in penalty shootout in super cup qualifies as beating and trashing. But Chelsea winning them 2-0 is a lucky win.
I wonder if you read what you type before posting it. You better seek help before your hatred consumes you.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Lematin(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Lol, just wait and see
Okay naa
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
Your case is is the most pathetic.

Liverpool winning 2-1 and in penalty shootout in super cup qualifies as beating and trashing. But Chelsea winning them 2-0 is a lucky win.
I wonder if you read what you type before posting it. You better seek help before your hatred consumes you.
I wonder what could make Chelsea win Liverpool this season IF NOT LUCK. Liverpool that had their minds on UCL..

Abeg Liverpool has won Chelsea twice already and this time around you are going to Anfield which is notorious for being your slaughter house for many years.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
They want to beat Liverpool.......

Should we report them to Sheffield? grin grin
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
I wonder what could make Chelsea win Liverpool this season IF NOT LUCK. Liverpool that had their minds on UCL..

Abeg Liverpool has won Chelsea twice already and this time around you are going to Anfield which is notorious for being your slaughter house for many years.

Chelsea still won at Anfield last season. It's not a new thing for Chelsea to beat Liverpool at Anfield.

Are you a teenager? Just give up and find something else to do. You are starting to sound very ridiculous.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Chelsea still won at Anfield last season. It's not a new thing for Chelsea to beat Liverpool at Anfield.

Are you a teenager? Just give up and find something else to do. You are starting to sound very ridiculous.
you wanna know sound ridiculous, the sound of your grief.

Please be my guest by 10pm.. Please
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sheffield United come ooooo.

Chelsea fans say they want to beat Liverpool in the EPL this season. grin

Or should I call West ham fans too?

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Kingberbatov(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
We beat them in the FA cup. So stop talking as if they are unbeatable. Like i said worst case scenario is 4th. Leicester is even in a worse shape than Chelsea.

Were you given 3points for beating them in the FA cup?
You beat them with some of their team B players and you're happy.
You both has played 3times already this season, they won 2 while you won just once,
Next week is almost here, wait and see if they will give you 3-4 goals

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Myikelbzee(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
These are the reason why ban are lifted up from ManCity

https://michaelgbadamosi.com/why-ban-are-lifted-up-from-manchester-city/
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Myikelbzee(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kingberbatov:

Were you given 3points for beating them in the FA cup?
You beat them with some of their team B players and you're happy.
You both has played 3times already this season, they won 2 while you won just once,
Next week is almost here, wait and see if they will give you 3-4 goals
Do they give 3 points in a knockout game? Or won't they have made it to the next round if they've won too?
Both teams fielded some team B players, that's not an excuse. You should make excuse for them for losing to watford too
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by earnit3: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

Do they give 3 points in a knockout game? Or won't they have made it to the next round if they've won too?
Both teams fielded some team B players, that's not an excuse. You should make excuse for them for losing to watford too
bros go and think of Norwich United naaaaa..

Which kind painment be did?
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by EbukaHades10(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Unlike clubs like man utd, Liverpool and spanish government backed real Madrid,. Mancity have invested heavily in the club through building of the best football academy in the world
This part though be like say u no sabi wetin u dey talk
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Dybala11(m): 2:23am On Jul 28, 2020
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Modified: My final table

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

How far with your yeye prediction bro. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Francis Uzoho: FIFA To Pay Shot-stopper’s Salary For 6 Month Plus After Injury / Osimhen To Arrive In Italy For Napoli Transfer / Al Kuwait SC Terminate Mikel’s Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.