Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season (30704 Views)

Tobi Amusan: AIU Files Appeal To Court Of Arbitration For Sports / Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Damsman10(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dalil8:
Money na the language

las las Ole ni everybody

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by worldbest01(f): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oh thank u LORD ! finally we are on the game ! madrid be ready !
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:
good news for city, for pep and for the rest of Europe because we all won't be happy if my best club in England with the most beautiful playing pattern in England misses out of Europe next year...
to the other fans that are not happy with such news, they should get back to work and try winning the remaining fixtures because i think if liechester qualifies ahead of any so called big club in England, i dnt think such big club deserve to be among clubs to rep England in ucl..
pls no disrespect to Liechester...

We all know what you did here.

Chelsea fans! Pls. He doesn't mean it that way.
Chelsea fans, its not what you're thinking.. grin. grin
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Dybala11(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Modified: My final table

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

Man United is sure to take the third position, Leicester has a good chance to still finish 4th. Chelsea will still drop points against Liverpool and Wolverhampton. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by paulolee(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

We all know what you did here.

Chelsea fans! Pls. He doesn't mean it that way.
Chelsea fans, its not what you're thinking.. grin. grin
thanks my speaker and ma interpreter....thanks for making my opinion clearer...lets b guided pls

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by mannobi(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chelsea can now start crying

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by paulolee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Damsman10:

MAFO, United dey your back..
city have already qualified which you already knew
also city would always be ahead and you would still be playing catch up even if they replay the league 10 times with this current squad and settings...na watin u kno be dt
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pascalville:
if Leicester comes to the champions league.. remind me.. i will give you 5k. 08154209992... grin

Naso I take chop 5k like dat
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

city have already qualified which you already knew
also city would always be ahead and you would still be playing catch up even if they replay the league 10 times with this current squad and settings...na watin u kno be dt
maybe not.. The settings have changed a little.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Playermayweda(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
League never finish dem dey talk nonsense Anyways,GGMU

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by seunowokade(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Man United is coming to 3rd after beating Southampton. Watch out.
Let Chelsea and Leicester fight for 4th in table
9jayes:

Bad news for Manchester United as their only hope of qualifying for CL is but gone. No matter how form Manu are at the moment they're going nowhere.

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by paulolee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
maybe not.. The settings have changed a little.
naaa.. nutin changed...jus d fact dt u picked form and dts all...u dnt even come near to city because they wud hardly drop points even if there are not on form unlike man.u dt wud go on a losing streak wen off form..
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

naaa.. nutin changed...jus d fact dt u picked form and dts all...u dnt even come near to city because they wud hardly drop points even if there are not on form unlike man.u dt wud go on a losing streak wen off form..
Liverpool may not win d league if they restart again today. Leicester may not make Europe, Chelsea obviously won't make top 10, Watford will finish higher than they currently are.... the settings changed a little trust me
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by ekhai(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

It's either Chelsea or Leicester City that will be left out. Man. Utd must be in the UCL. My only concern is Arsenal not playing in Europe next season.
Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Zubbykan007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
I am a Chelsea fan, but this is my prediction

Liverpool

Manchester City

Manchester United

Chelsea

Leicester

based on current form

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
mazichido:
shocked

DAILY INSPIRATION :

If you think whatever you're doing is useless, just remember Arsenal FC trains everyday.

So cheer up son.

Chelsea fans.. A word of relief!
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Kingberbatov(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:

A win will take them to third place, one point above Chelsea. Chelsea can reclaim the third position with a win over Norwich tomorrow too.

Chelsea will go back to third on tuesday with a win over norwich, and it means they're on 36matches while man united are on 35matches,
What will now happen if man united play her 36th match and win it?
And remember chelsea still have liverpool to play away from home and wolves on the final day.
Just get prepared for Europa league
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Kingberbatov(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:

Before the last game of the season, United would have already secured 3rd spot. Then United will gift the 4th spot to Leicester.

Wolves and Chelsea who would finish 5th and 6th would go to Europa.

Chelsea fans, una weldone ooo. grin

Just leave them,
They will soon look for someone to blame for their loss
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by paulolee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
Liverpool may not win d league if they restart again today. Leicester may not make Europe, Chelsea obviously won't make top 10, Watford will finish higher than they currently are.... the settings changed a little trust me
its owkay if u say so....but i insist dt city are best in the league and are miles above d rest apart from Liverpool dts just a few miles away
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
paulolee:

its owkay if u say so....but i insist dt city are best in the league and are miles above d rest apart from Liverpool dts just a few miles away
but United have the best form right now..

I was quite shocked when City lost to Southampton and Chelsea.. It felt like City sold those games because on a normal day, it won't happen.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kingberbatov:

Chelsea will go back to third on tuesday with a win over norwich, and it means they're on 36matches while man united are on 35matches,
What will now happen if man united play her 36th match and win it?
And remember chelsea still have liverpool to play away from home and wolves on the final day.
Just get prepared for Europa league
you see that question mark you used on the fifth line, that counts. Nothing is set in stone yet.
Worst case scenario is that Chelsea will finish fourth. Chelsea have beaten both wolves and Liverpool already this season, so you can't write them off with your wishful thinking. Leicester next two matches are against Sheffield and Spurs, you think they will win both?

You can't force anybody to play Europa league, nobody forced man u to play there this season, Chelsea's destiny is in their own hands.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by daziz1: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Maicraze20:
Say the truth ,but we all know the truth because we support a team....
Leicester city last three games are; Sheffield United(Hoping for European football) , Totherham(Hoping for European football) and Manchester United(Fighting for Top4
Chelsea last three games are; Norwich (already relagated), Liverpool (Salah eyeing golden boot), Wolves (Hoping to qualify for Champions league)
Manchester United last four games are; Southampton (Danny Ings who want to break record n his eye on golden boot), Crystal palace, Westham (Want to move from relegation zone) and Leceister city (Top 4 minded)
In football anything can happen,but the real truth is Manchester United will qualify n with one other team(Chelsea or leceister because they have tough fixtures ahead)

Hmmmm
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Starz825(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

see you...
man utd fans will be laughing at you rn
because the moment they knock off Southampton tonight they are going directly to 3rd position on the table....
you can check the table yourself...
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Decimus: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
perdollar:
don't angry me boi
I don't know where you people got your folly from. If you get angry, what can you do other than rant on a faceless forum? Pathetic thing.
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Starz825:

see you...
man utd fans will be laughing at you rn
because the moment they knock off Southampton tonight they are going directly to 3rd position on the table....
you can check the table yourself...
will dat be the final table?
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by CaptainPrince(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Didirin where are you reporting from And how do you manage to get here

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by perdollar(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Decimus:
I don't know where you people got your folly from. If you get angry, what can you do other than rant on a faceless forum? Pathetic thing.
hehehehe, decimus! goan die if u r in sifia pain
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Lematin(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:

Liverpool

Mancity

Chelsea

Leicester

Boss Man
That Your Table Is Wrong Sir

It's Actually

Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea
Leicester
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by akaza90(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
1 Liverpool
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by 9jayes: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lematin:

Boss Man
That Your Table Is Wrong Sir

It's Actually

Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea
Leicester

Lol, just wait and see
Re: Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season by Starz825(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
9jayes:
will dat be the final table?
only if u want to deny the fact that man utd is the best team after corona virus break....
those guys show maturity....jeez...with Fernandez in middle of the park...
I'm very sure their remaining fixtures will be a walk in the park

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Messi Ranked No.1 On FIFA 22 RATINGS / Rivellino: Osimhen Lacks The Technical Quality To Be Called A Champion. / Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.