Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband (50339 Views)

Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Ivy's Son In New Photos / Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) / Timaya Welcomes A Baby Boy With Tama Decor, His 2nd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Reality show star, Nina has welcomed a son with her husband Tony in the United States.

The excited father who shared news of their baby's arrival on Instagram, disclosed that they named their son Denzel Kelechukwu.

Tony wrote;

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the whole room in our heart. Look who dropped in, our bundle of joy has arrived....DENZEL KELECHUKWU A. I love you son"

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/7/bbnaijas-nina-welcomes-a-baby-boy-with-her-husband.html

7 Likes

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria, little one!

I had dreamed about how
nice it would be to have twins, and now, even
... All praise and glory to God. ... I pray and
believe God for twins.

ftc again mr seun tro me sometin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by NairaShops: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2020
This is very nice
Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by mazichido(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
cool

That lil boy is very fortunate to enter this cruel world in a sane country.

Denzel endeavour to make your momma proud cos she hustle well well to give you a lead start in life.

Be wise Denzel.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Jimoh7555: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Congrats
Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Evii: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Watin Miracle don shop finish

14 Likes

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Prodigee: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
U for name am Denzel Washington nigbayen grin

4 Likes

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by NaijadrivaCars: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Na Denzel Washington be the papa?

Congratulations to them.

3 Likes

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Slawormir: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Wasky101: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chai this babe is off d market.
Nina is sex personified she get come and do eyes, still look like person wey no dey tire for this sex matter.
Ready to go anywhere anytime as long as it's with the person she likes.
If you have this qualities(ladies ooo) please PM me
Did I also mention I am a very generous person so your pm wont be for nothing

4 Likes

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by candidbabe(f): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
welcome to Nigeria
Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by obicoolnino: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Congrats to the couple and welcome to the world baby, good tidings follow you as you grow in God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Scatterscatter(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
I use this child as a point of contact to all expectant couples out there.

May their joy be full in Jesus name

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by qwer6: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Welcome to Nigeria, little one!

I had dreamed about how
nice it would be to have twins, and now, even
... All praise and glory to God. ... I pray and
believe God for twins.

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
I knew it was a boy long ago when she spoke against false rape accusations.

7 Likes

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Zeinymira(f): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Congratulations to her and baby Denzel
Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by GGirll: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Congrats to her n d new born babe....God be praised!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by IJOBA2: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND

1 Like

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by styless(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Congrats to you Nina. Motherhood is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Btruth: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Olabode971(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
sharp Lady!!! this one don get husband; born sharpaly while other are still busy slaying upandan...

Congrat jareh... iya baby.

grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Scatterscatter(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Evii:

And so!!!

Person sef dey chop your own woman as we dey speak.

Face your own warrant abeg

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by BAVOSKI(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Evii:
Shut up your that Dirty Mouth... must you be the fool to say this out.,...
Dem no chop your wife finish before you marry Her...abi you girl friend na Virgin before you meet her....

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denzel Kelechukwu: Nina Welcomes A Baby Boy With Her Husband by Bettyo4(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Congratulations Nina

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.