Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) (65004 Views)

CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Recruitment: PSC Removes 925 Names From Constable List / Nigerians Banned From Applying For Jobs In Dubai After Hushpuppi’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Goldenheart(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
tongue
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Maxymilliano(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Despite the stringent requirements, the Nigeria Police still ends up with character like this in the force.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by oyeb15: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Intelligence nko. Herdsmen get brain pass our policemen.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by galaxy2020(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
The only qualification you need is "LONG LEG QUALIFICATION". the rest are secondary.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by GoldHorse(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Imagine a police who stammers to come arrest person.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Kobicove(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by johnnychuks(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na thunder go fire una with that kind of evil job you guys are introducing to us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
No applicants with “financial problems” I assume any Nigerian applying for police work has some financial problems.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by SirAfoy1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
But how they keep employing those with big big belle still confusing me
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by niceguy555: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
jamze:
Can someone apply with olevel and later present his/her Bsc ??

Yes you can but it will have negative effect on you later regarding promotions and other benefits
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
32 inches chest almost one yard. ?
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by VirginSearcher(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Encourage persons with disability please, let's not discriminate like they are not humans at least minor disability shouldn't be a ground for disqualification

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
So after all these specification what lead to them having potbelly

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by HotPoundedYam(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
So me I am above abi
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by BotherMleeper(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is discriminatory and disrespectful to people physically challenged.

What's someone's height or chest size got to do with policing?
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Everybody who wanna apply for the position of constable has financial problems. Who get good financial record go wan go settle for constable job?

1 Like

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Kenny9857(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ishilove:

All well and good, but I fail to see how this post is connected to the topic on ground.
It doesn't matter

3 Likes

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Meedon: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
And their site is not working
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Heavensent01(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
I didn't see mental evaluation there because our policemen and women are cooperate psychiatric ambassadors
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Coronavirus84: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
ybalogs:
*One of the most prudent things you should do for yourself in Nigeria today is keeping out of trouble. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be sent to jail in Nigeria.*

*Jail in Nigeria is halfway house to hell. Maryam Sanda will probably never be executed, most Governor's do not sign the death warrant anymore. Orji Kalu Uzor will probably never serve full-time.*

*But still Nigerian prisons are like Nazi concentration camps. The food is calamitous, healthcare is none existent.*

*I have seen a prisoner holding his eye ball in his hand, it was still attached to his eye socket by a tendril. Someone used a spoon to scoop out his eye ball in a fight. The nurse was off duty. Nobody cared, he died.*

*I had a client once who was remanded in prison. He was HIV positive and did not tell me. Maybe that would have been further grounds for bail. He could not take his drugs and he relapsed. Before I could try to get him out it was too late, he died.*

*The food given to prisoners is not fit for human consumption, even animals should not be made to eat such rubbish. Meanwhile, huge sums of money has been budgeted for feeding prisoners.*

*Avoid trouble, infact, flee from trouble. Anything that will involve police charging you to court is trouble. If you can kill a matter in the police station, by all means do it. Stop shouting,*

*"I know my right!"*

*This is Nigeria. Your right and left can change anytime.*

*Police will definitely ask for big money, if you have it and you suspect your case is not very solid kill the matter there. Even if you think you have a good case, this is Nigeria.*

*If your lawyer is shouting,*

*"we will meet in court!" in Police station tell him to calm down.*

*It is your case, not his. The use of "we," is merely figurative. He will not stand in the accused box with you.*

*Remember, it is not what you know that matters in court, it is what you can prove. Besides, this is Nigeria. Ihedioha can testify.*

*I was attacked once by a pedestrian in Lagos. The car I was inside brushed him slightly. I was not the one driving. I just told him to be more careful.*

*That is how the guy attacked me. He threw 4 punches, I blocked two and dodged two.*

*I had the opportunity to counter punch but I did not. I am not Anthony Joshua. A police man eventually stopped him. I quickly removed myself from the scene.*

*I was happy enough I was not going home with a broken jaw, neither was I being charged for assault. Sometimes it is better to let some things go.*

*I do not mean that you should turn to everyone's foot mat, but if you are going to take up an issue, ensure you are blameless, or almost blameless.*

*Avoid wahala. If people are beating up a thief do not join, or even stand and watch, even if it is your property that was stolen.*

*If someone hits your car don't start fighting because of that.*

*Do not lend people money. It hardly ends well.*

*Do not surety people you don't absolutely trust.*

*Avoid too much night movement, and partying and clubbing.*

*Avoid people who cannot control their alcohol, they always start brawls.*

*Realize that a bad situation can always get worse, or better, depending on how you handle it.*

*Avoid people who talk too much.*

*Be wary with your speech. Do not talk about people behind their backs.*

*Always assume that someone is recording your speech and videoing your actions.*

*Even if someone comes with negative gossip about another person, do not say anything. If you talk, it is what you said that will somehow find its way to the person's ear.*

*Stop saying things like,*

*" Do you know who I am?"*

*"I no dey fear anybody!"*

*"My yes is my yes and my no is my no!"*

*Finally, remember to keep your anger and ego in check, the world does not revolve around you, it revolves around the sun �.*

Good morning all
I love this your writeup
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by oyejideogunjumo: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
jamze:
Can someone apply with olevel and later present his/her Bsc ??
. Dont try it. It is frustrating. A classmate did it and regretted it. Many people that even studied along in the service are not easily implemented. Except you have the third leg
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Samfloxin(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Vulcanheph:
The Nigerian police is among the three kinds of jobs i'll never go for, the others are:

The Nigerian army

N.E.P.A. (or whatever they are called now.)
me
Money dey NEPA, and besides,it is not risky nah
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by crackhouse(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Catabolism:
squint eyes
this person will shoot an innocent person tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by dejavuh0007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
All these lofty requirements and yet, they won't be trained properly.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by uniquetechng: 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
ybalogs:
*One of the most prudent things you should do for yourself in Nigeria today is keeping out of trouble. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be sent to jail in Nigeria.*

*Jail in Nigeria is halfway house to hell. Maryam Sanda will probably never be executed, most Governor's do not sign the death warrant anymore. Orji Kalu Uzor will probably never serve full-time.*

*But still Nigerian prisons are like Nazi concentration camps. The food is calamitous, healthcare is none existent.*

*I have seen a prisoner holding his eye ball in his hand, it was still attached to his eye socket by a tendril. Someone used a spoon to scoop out his eye ball in a fight. The nurse was off duty. Nobody cared, he died.*

*I had a client once who was remanded in prison. He was HIV positive and did not tell me. Maybe that would have been further grounds for bail. He could not take his drugs and he relapsed. Before I could try to get him out it was too late, he died.*

*The food given to prisoners is not fit for human consumption, even animals should not be made to eat such rubbish. Meanwhile, huge sums of money has been budgeted for feeding prisoners.*

*Avoid trouble, infact, flee from trouble. Anything that will involve police charging you to court is trouble. If you can kill a matter in the police station, by all means do it. Stop shouting,*

*"I know my right!"*

*This is Nigeria. Your right and left can change anytime.*

*Police will definitely ask for big money, if you have it and you suspect your case is not very solid kill the matter there. Even if you think you have a good case, this is Nigeria.*

*If your lawyer is shouting,*

*"we will meet in court!" in Police station tell him to calm down.*

*It is your case, not his. The use of "we," is merely figurative. He will not stand in the accused box with you.*

*Remember, it is not what you know that matters in court, it is what you can prove. Besides, this is Nigeria. Ihedioha can testify.*

*I was attacked once by a pedestrian in Lagos. The car I was inside brushed him slightly. I was not the one driving. I just told him to be more careful.*

*That is how the guy attacked me. He threw 4 punches, I blocked two and dodged two.*

*I had the opportunity to counter punch but I did not. I am not Anthony Joshua. A police man eventually stopped him. I quickly removed myself from the scene.*

*I was happy enough I was not going home with a broken jaw, neither was I being charged for assault. Sometimes it is better to let some things go.*

*I do not mean that you should turn to everyone's foot mat, but if you are going to take up an issue, ensure you are blameless, or almost blameless.*

*Avoid wahala. If people are beating up a thief do not join, or even stand and watch, even if it is your property that was stolen.*

*If someone hits your car don't start fighting because of that.*

*Do not lend people money. It hardly ends well.*

*Do not surety people you don't absolutely trust.*

*Avoid too much night movement, and partying and clubbing.*

*Avoid people who cannot control their alcohol, they always start brawls.*

*Realize that a bad situation can always get worse, or better, depending on how you handle it.*

*Avoid people who talk too much.*

*Be wary with your speech. Do not talk about people behind their backs.*

*Always assume that someone is recording your speech and videoing your actions.*

*Even if someone comes with negative gossip about another person, do not say anything. If you talk, it is what you said that will somehow find its way to the person's ear.*

*Stop saying things like,*

*" Do you know who I am?"*

*"I no dey fear anybody!"*

*"My yes is my yes and my no is my no!"*

*Finally, remember to keep your anger and ego in check, the world does not revolve around you, it revolves around the sun �.*

Good morning all
Best advice ever, thank you.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Iceberg3: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Coneheaded shapes of heads are also barred. grin
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by CCC2(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
This can cause miss firing grin grin grin grin
Catabolism:
squint eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by bergs2: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ishilove:

All well and good, but I fail to see how this post is connected to the topic on ground.
But I learnt so much from those.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by j1mmy: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Very funny because they are saying the ones they allowed so far are a role model for policing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Crossed eyes, that's not squinting

Crossed eyes is a common name for esotropia. And esotropia is a type of strabismus.

And squint is another name for strabismus.

So the OP is right.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
why can't they ban those with only SSCE certificate? They don't care about the mental acuity of this officers only brute force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016. / National Task Force Recruitment: Any Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.