Stats: 3,161,909 members, 7,848,668 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children (1315 Views)

How To Receive God's Word Like Children / How Do People Even Believe In Christianity When It Seems Like A Fairy Tale. / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
truespeak:

Oh! Sweet. Carry on, brother!
the guy disappear oooo
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:

Yuck!!!

That meme didn't ask you any fvcking question!!

It says

God Loves you so Much

That He created HELL just in case you don't Love him BACK

Is it so hard for you to deduce that it ain't a question??

stop being delusional bro...

See, in your...mind those questions are the same and they have same answer?

That is why we could have called you stupid for they are different and have different answers.

Did you eat and did you eat beans are not the same and do not necessarily have the same answer.

So next time learn how to speak accurately or we shall give you the direct answer to the direct question you laid before us.

We are not able to always read what is in your soul

Besides, you are not the person who asked the question, so you can not speak for his own mind.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
God didn't create hell for you

Haha shockedshockedshocked

But according to your History Book if you die in sin you'll sucks in Paradise, abi

Tell me,

How do you know you're not even dining with the ''devil'' you are disputing.??

When you dine with Mr The evil, you know you Must be Having A Dinner of Tears and Drinks of Pain, in Walks of Shame!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by truespeak: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
the guy disappear oooo

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
Why would you die in sin. God has done everything to make us not die in sin, do you know the only stopping you, your ignorance. for your information, it is possible not to die in sin

Do not preach, it will Never Work.

Rather show them how Foolish they are, for they think that they have left a bad place which is True Because of the Lies The Church Spewed and went to a Foolish House that Looks Strong but they do not know that it is made of Palm Fronds on Swampy Grounds covered with cement only
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
You religion pitied(condemning, threaten with hell) those who ain't a believer so do other religions..

So tell me if you weren't born one would you be here spitting this trash over what your dad, mum, relatives, pastor/imam forced on you

Note: When answering this your human sense is required, No tolerance with your History Book...

Every man grows up examining all that he has been taught or is supposed to examine all that he has been taught, to see for himself that which is True and that which is a Lie.

And he supposed to settle it one way or the other.

So at this time, when he is an adult it does not matter his origin, but he can make up his own mind in what direction that he thinks (whether he thinks well or terribly, it is time for him to show the world how he has thought or he thinks) which he has finished thinking is going to be good for him.

Our Father Abraham was once a child but he grew up and made his own Decision to Follow God, with a further decision of leaving his father and mother behind, because he thought good and wise for him to so do.

So, there is No Defence of Upbringing when you become an Adult, or are you a child as the Op said?
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Do not preach, it will Never Work.

Rather show them how Foolish they are, for they think that they have left a bad place which is True Because of the Lies The Church Spewed and went to a Foolish House that Looks Strong but they do not know that it is made of Palm Fronds on Swampy Grounds covered with cement only
guy you are funny.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Really

So telling someone you actually meet the first time to share your delusional massage , that if he ain't a Christ believer, He'll spend his '' after-earth-life'' in HELL FIRE, isn't a threat...??

How do your dictionary defined it

It is the fake and foolish Christians who know do not know much, who do this.

So, I apologize for their Stupidity, Nobody Sent Them to do that Shit

And in my opinion, I think that they are the devils claiming christians, who Know That Should a Genuine Christian Meet an uninformed person, he shall be convinced of the Truth of God, Established Forever.

So, these fake christians and Antichrists go ahead of us to spoil the Work of God even before,, The Real Christians Come, hence the Great Resistance and War we suddenly meet, unawares, even in an innocent and goodly conversation.

It is this fake christians and Antichrists who have Caused all these Confusions and Lies and the Unnecessary Fights that suddenly come upon us.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
@delkuf

Tell me

Isn't the purported Hell Fire, the only substance that held you spell bound to your religious believe?

Aren't you afraid that if you chooses to Use your Human sense and stop fooling yourself with someone else concocted believe, your bound to end in Hell?

Using the context above (of which I know you do hold dear), isn't Hell a threat

grin haha!

We are using our senses and one of our sense Always Tells us to Pursue Goods.

And that we do not like bads, iyama, not to talk of wickedness, then the highest, Eeevill! *Tufiakwa* Spit*

So my senses Tell me to follow Goods, dig it up, if it is buried, buy it if it is on sale, take it if it is freely offered.

And my senses also say that, I should not take Aaany Bad or Wrong or wickedness, even if it is offered for free, even if they drop it in front of you to take, my senses say, "dodge am oh, dodge am, no let am efen toushh you oooh, dodge am"

Just like No One Would Reject Rice and Chicken with Salad and soft drinks For N100 from Chicken Republic to take a Bowl of Human and Cow and Goat Shit, Mixed Together in Plate, Accompanied with A Bucket of Maloo Piss for Drink.

So, once it was told me that there is A Great Mr. Good, Meen why on earth, would I not check Him out, if I Love myself, which I do, oh I do, very much?

Apart from other facts that He is the Boss of the Earth and Everything is His!

Meen, I'm gonna Check Him Out and Look Him Up and Give Him A Call and Set up a Meeting and Come to an Understanding and Arrangement or Contract as we say today grin
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
So how do you space it

Delkuf please let me handle this on your behalf, leave him to me.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by kingxsamz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I notice recently that those people that claim to be wise are really not wise. In there desperation to prove that God doesn't exist, they start thinking like kids. How can someone tell me that because God doesn't exist we humans started existing like a animal. that we grew from that animal to a man and a woman that we are today. please don't it sound childish.

Obviously, you're the child here.
First of all, atheists are not trying to "prove that God doesn't exist". That's a stupid statement. One can not disprove what has never been proven before. Secondly, you're too ignorant to realize that Evolution doesn't not equate atheism.
Science is not the same with atheism.
Atheism is just the lack of belief in gods or a god.
Not all atheists believes the evolution theory.
So get your facts right and stop acting like an ignoramus.

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin haha!

We are using our senses and one of our sense Always Tells us to Pursue Goods.

And that we do not like bads, iyama, not to talk of wickedness, then the highest, Eeevill! *Tufiakwa* Spit*

So my senses Tell me to follow Goods, dig it up, if it is buried, buy it if it is on sale, take it if it is freely offered.

And my senses also say that, I should not take Aaany Bad or Wrong or wickedness, even if it is offered for free, even if they drop it in front of you to take, my senses say, "dodge am oh, dodge am, no let am efen toushh you oooh, dodge am"

Just like No One Would Reject Rice and Chicken with Salad and soft drinks For N100 from Chicken Republic to take a Bowl of Human and Cow and Goat Shit, Mixed Together in Plate, Accompanied with A Bucket of Maloo Piss for Drink.

So, once it was told me that there is A Great Mr. Good, Meen why on earth, would I not check Him out, if I Love myself, which I do, oh I do, very much?

Apart from other facts that He is the Boss of the Earth and Everything is His!

Meen, I'm gonna Check Him Out and Look Him Up and Give Him A Call and Set up a Meeting and Come to an Understanding and Arrangement or Contract as we say today grin

Please Mr, can you stick to the context

What you wrote up there doesn't in anyway conform to the direction my question was driven at..
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
guy you are funny.

It's True, That is why as soon we attack them, they must flee to another house, or they are homeless and ask for you to give them your own house.

And when you give them, they still refuse to enter it (in your presence anyway) but leave them alone, here, for your work is done.

They have a right to choose homelessness rather than to enter a strong house, or they can go and build another mighty Carton which they call home, until we come to Attack Again and the Circle begins all over again. grin

But, they are my delight, for it pleases me very much to Attack Them grin oh, what fun I have!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by kingxsamz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
God didn't create hell for us. he created it for the devil and every followers of the devil. unless you are one of them

Lol, shebi your god is omniscient na.
Didn't he know that majority of his creation would end up in hell with the devil he created?
If he knew, then it was his plan all along na. cheesy
Clown.
And according to your bible, if you commit any little sin and rapture comes, or you die, you'll end up in hell. If rapture comes now, do you think you'll make this imaginary heaven? grin
You'll still end up in hell with the atheists you're calling childish.
Unless you'll be repenting and giving your life to Christ every 30 minutes.
grin clown.

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
@delkuf

Tell me

Isn't the purported Hell Fire, the only substance that held you spell bound to your religious believe?

Aren't you afraid that if you chooses to Use your Human sense and stop fooling yourself with someone else concocted believe, your bound to end in Hell?

Lol, take away the doctrines of hell from Christianity, and watch how that clown will be shining his teeth in happiness. grin
They are only scared of the bogey man, their god, because they don't want him to punish them.
He does not really love his religion, he's just scared.

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Please Mr, can you stick to the context

What you wrote up there doesn't in anyway conform to the direction my question was driven at..

The principal thing you said is that we do not use our human senses in our following of God.

I have answered by Showing You Practically That my Human Sense And Want For Good and Goods Led Me To God, Or I Forgot to Add That He Is Mr. Good or Father Good and That He is So Gooooood, That we Had to Shorten it and Call Him, God grin

phelonrays:
@delkuf

Tell me

Aren't you afraid that if you chooses to Use your Human sense and stop fooling yourself with someone else concocted believe,your bound to end in Hell?

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Didn't he know that majority of his creation would end up in hell with the devil he created?
Clown.
And according to your bible, if you commit any little sin and rapture comes, or you die, you'll end up in hell. If rapture comes now, do you think you'll make this imaginary heaven? grin
grin clown.

It's you who require hell to comply, I Just Need Goods to Obey! grin And He was the First To Give Me Goods (Every time I Say Goods, I Mean Good Things)
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The principal thing you said is that we do not use our human senses in our following of God.

I have answered by Showing You Practically That my Human Sense And Want For Good and Goods Led Me To God, Or I Forgot to Add That He Is Mr. Good or Father Good and That He is So Gooooood, That we Had to Shorten it and Call Him, God grin

Your History Book, says if you lied you'll end in Hell, wonder what you wrote up there is.. undecided

Tell me

If Hell wasn't introduced on your History Book, would you find it appeasing holding unto it??
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I notice recently that those people that claim to be wise are really not wise. In there desperation to prove that God doesn't exist, they start thinking like kids. How can someone tell me that because God doesn't exist we humans started existing like a animal. that we grew from that animal to a man and a woman that we are today. please don't it sound childish.
Oh wow... What is even more amazing is that Jesus Christ said that in order to enter into His Kingdom, you have to become like a Child.... i.e. even think like one. undecided
Basically, no one can make it into His eternal plan without becoming like a Child undecided
Does that scare you? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by MJBOLT: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'm an atheist and I don't believe in evolution undecided what about those re.tards who think man came from dust and woman came from man's bone??

This thread is religious stupidity at its finest grin

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by phelonrays: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Clown.
grin clown.
Please Mr, be merciful for its not their doing, but their deceptive parents'.. Lol grin

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Your History Book, says if you lied you'll end in Hell, wonder what you wrote up there is.. undecided

Tell me

If Hell wasn't introduced on your History Book, would you find it appeasing holding unto it??

My History Book of Stupid and Wise People said many many things.

I have Clearly Said it, even Twice, That I Love Good Things Very Very Much.

And For That Reason I Follow Mr. Very Very Good! And He Who Pursues Good Things, Does Not Fear Hell, Just Like A Man Who Does Not drive One Way, Shall Not Fear Lastma! It is as simple as that!

So I Do Not Give A Shit About Lake of Fire and Hell, They Are Not For Me!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
I'm an atheist and I don't believe in evolution undecided what about those re.yards who think man came from dust and woman came from man's bone??

I'm a Lover of God, we don't Lose A Sweat about where we come from. It is Sufficient For us that we Live and We Live Very Very Well!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
phelonrays:
Please Mr, be merciful for its not their doing, but their deceptive parents'.. Lol grin

We do not need mercy for you can not show us mercy and your mercy is a Nullity, for one Camry Can Not Save Another Camry from the Owners Scrap Yard or Garage!

We Choose to Look out for Our Creator and Owner to Listen Him.

It is He Who Can place us either in Car Crushing Machine or Washed in the Garage for further use.

But You can drive on to the Scrapyard and the Crushing Machine, leave us out of it.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Oh wow... What is even more amazing is that Jesus Christ said that in order to enter into His Kingdom, you have to become like a Child.... i.e. even think like one. undecided
Basically, no one can make it into His eternal plan without becoming like a Child undecided

You are are evil and a true Serpent!

The Magic word was "Like" Not Be a Child.and like Satan you know it, but like Satan, you must misrepresent it and Tune it Out of Colour!

The very same person who said

"If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written: "'He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"

Satan of Nairaland!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Clown.
grin clown.
I don't need to give my life to Christ every 30 minutes for me to make heaven. I have given my life to Christ once and with that am going to make heaven. is has to do with what you believe. I believe God didn't make hell for and by his grace I am not going there. that grace has been keeping me and will continue to keep me. is not as if I don't messed up sometimes, but God's loving keep pulling me back to Christ. you see that is the amazement of Christianity, God gave room to fall into sin and when you fall into sin what do you do, you come back to Christ. unlike the devil you serve that doesn't love you God love so much and will not let us perish in hell. it is so amazing. God grace does not only keep us from sinning, but the grace is there that when we by mistake fall into sin to pull us out. God is good
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
I'm an atheist and I don't believe in evolution undecided what about those re.tards who think man came from dust and woman came from man's bone??

you don't believe in evolution, so how do we came into existence. please answer me
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I don't like replying your post. am sorry
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I don't need to give my life to Christ every 30 minutes for me to make heaven. I have given my life to Christ once and with that am going to make heaven. is has to do with what you believe. I believe God didn't make hell for and by his grace I am not going there. that grace has been keeping me and will continue to keep me. is not as if I don't messed up sometimes, but God's loving keep pulling me back to Christ. you see that is the amazement of Christianity, God gave room to fall into sin and when you fall into sin what do you do, you come back to Christ. unlike the devil you serve that doesn't love you God love so much and will not let us perish in hell. it is so amazing. God grace does not only keep us from sinning, but the grace is there that when we by mistake fall into sin to pull us out. God is good

And what you were completely Saying is that You Are Going To Work Very Hard to Earn It and You Are Working Very Hard to

"Be Excellent, At What is Good, Be Innocent of Evil, And The God of Peace will Soon Crush Satan Underneath Your Feet, Romans 16:19

Romans 16:19 Says, Remember Bob Fitts Highest Album, My Song of Worship Yesterday. grin
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And what you completely Saying is that You Are Going To Work Very Hard to Earn It and You Are Working Very Hard to "Be Excellent, At What is Good, Be Innocent of Evil, Romans 16:19.

Romans 16:19 says remember Bob Fitts Highest Album, My Song of Worship Yesterday. grin
I didn't really get what you are saying
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by kingxsamz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:

Mr man... If you sin you're going to hell, period. grin
Whether you believe Jesus exists or not.
That is your doctrine. grin
So if you lie, lust, steal, keep malice, curse or insult, you'll end up in hell with the same atheists you call fools. Period grin
Now, hope you have repented, cus rapture might come anytime soon. grin
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Mr man... If you sin you're going to hell, period. grin
Whether you believe Jesus exists or not.
That is your doctrine. grin
So if you lie, lust, steal, keep malice, curse or insult, you'll end up in hell with the same atheists you call fools. Period grin
Now, hope you have repented, cus rapture might come anytime soon. grin
Am not saying you will not go to hell when you sin. Am telling you that even with your sin, the grace of God is still available for you. the difference between you and what I wrote is that you sin and God grace is there for you but your case is that I sin and I want to remain in sin

Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran / The National Youth Conference / "is The Bible God's Words?"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91