Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,556 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children (1314 Views)

How To Receive God's Word Like Children / How Do People Even Believe In Christianity When It Seems Like A Fairy Tale. / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by kingxsamz(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I notice recently that those people that claim to be wise are really not wise. In there desperation to prove that God doesn't exist, they start thinking like kids. How can someone tell me that because God doesn't exist we humans started existing like a animal. that we grew from that animal to a man and a woman that we are today. please don't it sound childish.

But wait first. grin
Which one sounds more logical...
Evolution, or a god creating a human with the ribs of a man who was created from dust? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by kingxsamz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
Am not saying you will not go to hell when you sin. Am telling you that even with your sin, the grace of God is still available for you. the difference between you and what I wrote is that you sin and God grace is there for you but your case is that I sin and I want to remain in sin

Wait, are you saying that if you sin now, and rapture happens without confessing your sin, you won't go to hell? undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I didn't really get what you are saying

The Bolded, is the Secret to the Confidence and Assurance of Eternal Life.

That is the Righteousness and Holiness, the Lord God is seeking from the Children of Men.

For, When He washes our sins, He is not expecting that He would be Washing Us Eternally, we are supposed to be Clean, Hence, He Shall Always Say, "Go and Sin No More".

No Good Parent would be Happy to See His Children Unreasonably Filthy.

Hence, that Romans 16:19 is the Weapon to Prevent Dirt on Your Soul, to Prevent and Even Delay the Need to be Cleansed!

That is my Secret Too, hence why I will Always Call on My Brothers to Do Good Only and to Refuse to do Any Little Bad, Wrong, Wicked or Evil Action.

God's Standard has not Changed Only the Righteous Can Confidently Come Before the Lord, No Sinner, can bear the Presence of the Lord, not even for a blinking second,
that is the Law.

And He who is afraid of the Presence of the Most High, is Already Damned!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by truespeak: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The Bolded, is the Secret to the Confidence and Assurance of Eternal Life.

That is the Righteousness and Holiness, the Lord God is seeking from the Children of Men.

For, When He washes our sins, He is not expecting that He would be Washing Us Eternally, we are supposed to be Clean, Hence, He Shall Always Say, "Go and Sin No More".

No Good Parent would be Happy to See His Children Unreasonably Filthy.

Hence, that Romans 16:19 is the Weapon to Prevent Dirt on Your Soul, to Prevent and Even Delay the Need to be Cleansed!

That is my Secret Too, hence why I will Always Call on My Brothers to Do Good Only and to Refuse to do Any Little Bad, Wrong, Wicked or Evil Action.

God's Standard has not Changed Only the Righteous Can Confidently Come Before the Lord, No Sinner, can bear the Presence of the Lord, not even for a blinking second,
that is the Law.

And He who is afraid of the Presence of the Most High, is Already Damned!

Very well spoken!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

But wait first. grin
Evolution, or a god creating a human with the ribs of a man who was created from dust? grin grin grin

That is why I said we do not care how we were made but the fact that we are happy to be made, so now we can enjoy ourselves, so we are interested in who is holding the key of enjoyment, which human sense as your other brother said, tells me, surely our Maker has the key.

So having met Him, or rather, He Meeting Us, (Where I wan take Find Am for to meet Am? I no try that Stupid Shit!), we listen to Him! Simple
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
truespeak:

Very well spoken!

Thank You!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Wait, are you saying that if you sin now, and rapture happens without confessing your sin, you won't go to hell? undecided

He is saying that it is better to not sin at all
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by kingxsamz(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

He is saying that it is better to not sin at all

I didn't ask you please. undecided
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
you don't believe in evolution, so how do we came into existence. please answer me

This is not a question you should ask any man for no man on earth Can Sufficiently Prove the Truth of where and How He was created, for it always implies that he saw his creation process.

But the fact that No Man Created himself, is the Proof of Creation, For, We Only Have to Wait for Our Creator to Make Himself Known to Us.

No Man can Move to Find his Creator, It is his Creator, Who Shall Come to the Man, just Like No Camry Anywhere in the world can ever find Mr Toyoda, it is Always Mr Toyoda Who can Go to Any Camry in the World and say "I Am Your Creator, Follow Me, for the receiving of Goods and Repairs or if you do not follow me, a time cometh when all the damaged Camrys in the world, would be Sent to the Metal Crusher, for Destruction
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

I didn't ask you please. undecided

I know but I will not allow you to wound my brother because of his insufficient knowledge which you know he has and I know it too, so leave him alone.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:
I don't like replying your post. am sorry
You don't have to reply to me, what I said is for you to note what Jesus Christ told you. undecided
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by MJBOLT: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
nobody knows how life started on this planet that's why we have different stories/theories on how it started.

delkuf:
you don't believe in evolution, so how do we came into existence. please answer me
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
You are are evil and a true Serpent!
The Magic word was "Like" Not Be a Child.and like Satan you know it, but like Satan, it must be misrepresented and Tuned Out of Colour!
The very same person who said
"If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written: "'He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'"Satan of Nairaland!
Are you sure you are alright at all? undecided
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
nobody knows how life started on this planet that's why we have different stories/theories on how it started.

A Creator created us. at least we should consider the fact that we didn't fall from the sky. God created us. since you don't know any stories or theories, know that God created us
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Are you sure you are alright at all? undecided

Very well Fine!

For I Remember my first encounter with you and I thought you an atheist/antichrist when I confronted you ended up claiming that you and I were saying the same thing. I chose to let it at that.

And thereafter, your Commentaries was Good, Really Good, that I Commended your good work, for I saw each Comment getting better than the last. And I applauded them.

But, it appeared that because I praised your good Commentaries, you set yourself to do your own thing, and it spiralled downward till now you have crashed into even being a disciple of Satan, laying about Darkness instead of light, stirring up confusion instead of clarity, Now Speaking From the Darkness as the Antichrists and Atheist and the Haters of God do.

Look at the Comments those who are trying to Find God and Follow Him are saying about you, they have all confessed confusion as to whether you are an atheist of the Follower of God, but today, one after the other, they do confess that you do not Belong to the Body of Christ.

To which up there, is Your Latest Seed of Destruction Delivered to the Followers of God, veiled and Packaged Exactly How Satan Veiled and Packaged his Temptations to Our Lord.

We have come to the decision that you are not of the followers of Christ and Lover of God but you are Truly of the brotherhood of LortReed, kingxams, Somvayina and co. Or you can go to Otem if you like.

Otem! Another Costumer, don come oh! grin Market dey here! grin
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
there's no proof anywhere that god created anything,stop deceiving yourself unless you have proof to show otherwise.

delkuf:
A Creator created us. at least we should consider the fact that we didn't fall from the sky. God created us. since you don't know any stories or theories, know that God created us
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by delkuf(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
there's no proof anywhere that god created anything,stop deceiving yourself unless you have proof to show otherwise.

who is deceiving who. You don't have any theory of how we came into existence. did we fell from the sky. if you can't provide any concrete theory of how we exist, that means you are the one deceiving yourself.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Very well Fine!
For I Remember my first encounter with you and I thought you an atheist/antichrist when I confronted you ended up claiming that you and I were saying the same thing. I chose to let it at that.
Me and you, saying the same thing? I don't remember that.
Dtruthspeaker:
And thereafter, your Commentaries was Good, Really Good, that I Commended your good work, for I saw each Comment getting better than the last. And I applauded them.
My commentaries were good? You placed yourself as judge over that which I post in an open forum? You must think highly of yourself then.
Dtruthspeaker:
But, it appeared that because I praised your good Commentaries, you set yourself to do your own thing, and it spiralled downward till now you have crashed into even being a disciple of Satan, laying about Darkness instead of light, stirring up confusion instead of clarity, Now Speaking From the Darkness as the Antichrists and Atheist and the Haters of God do.
WOW... Do you believe I read your posts and hence your so-called praises?...
Dtruthspeaker:
Look at the Comments those who are trying to Find God and Follow Him are saying about you, they have all confessed confusion as to whether you are an atheist of the Follower of God, but today, one after the other, they do confess that you do not Belong to the Body of Christ.
While it may matter to you what people think of you, why again should that matter to me? I am not you!
Dtruthspeaker:
To which up there, is Your Latest Seed of Destruction Delivered to the Followers of God, veiled and Packaged Exactly How Satan Veiled and Packaged his Temptations to Our Lord.
Still rambling, dude!
Dtruthspeaker:
We have come to the decision that you are not of the followers of Christ and Lover of God but you are Truly of the brotherhood of LortReed, kingxams, Somvayina and co. Or you can go to Otem if you like.
We? ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
You people are off your rockers!

Jesus Christ hung out with the sinners, and never once condemned them. so if you feel that hanging out with those who claim to be Christians yet openly refuse to obey His commandments is the way for you, go for it! undecided
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by MJBOLT: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
i cannot provide concrete evidence of how life started neither can you or anybody else but i wont go around saying rubbish like man came from dust and woman came from man's ribs.

delkuf:
who is deceiving who. You don't have any theory of how we came into existence. did we fell from the sky. if you can't provide any concrete theory of how we exist, that means you are the one deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by frank317: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
delkuf:

I don't understand. Since he does not have prove of how we came into existence, he should just coin anything and accept it as how we came?

So tell us where u were before u were born into existence? If u tel u we were in heaven will u believe?

1 Like

Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Dtruthspeaker: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Me and you, saying the same thing? I don't remember that.
My commentaries were good? You placed yourself as judge over that which I post in an open forum? You must think highly of yourself then.
WOW... Do you believe I read your posts and hence your so-called praises?...
While it may matter to you what people think of you, why again should that matter to me? I am not you!
Still rambling, dude!
We? ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
You people are off your rockers!

Jesus Christ hung out with the sinners, and never once condemned them. so if you feel that hanging out with those who claim to be Christians yet openly refuse to obey His commandments is the way for you, go for it! undecided

The point is, we have all finally ascertained and rested as to who you Truly Are, which is A Snake and a Serpent!

No one can tell when you shall strike and who you shall strike!
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
The point is, we have all finally ascertained and rested as to who you Truly Are, which is A Snake and a Serpent! No one can tell when you shall strike and who you shall strike!
Of course, you can tell, anytime you lie in the name of God, I strikeundecided
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

But wait first. grin

Creationism is not logic, it is the miraculous. Evolution which is supposed to be logical is the most illogical thought ever produced by man.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Image123(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, take away the doctrines of hell from Christianity, and watch how that clown will be shining his teeth in happiness. grin
They are only scared of the bogey man, their god, because they don't want him to punish them.
He does not really love his religion, he's just scared.

This is the fallacy of hasty generalisation. By the way, there is nothing wrong with being afraid of consequences. But it is ignorance and lack of exposure to generalise that people do things for the same reason. For instance, people go to work everyday for years. Some do it out of fear of the consequences. They know that if they do not go, they may be sacked or may not have enough for their needs. They take a lot of rubbish at work from superiors and colleagues, some age mates of their children, because they know if they don't na hunger. On the other hand, there are people who work for other reasons. Other things motivate and drive them to keep working. In summary, there is nothing wrong with being scared, you should be sensible enough to be scared of being electrocuted. Also not everyone is scared.
Re: It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, shebi your god is omniscient na.
Didn't he know that majority of his creation would end up in hell with the devil he created?
If he knew, then it was his plan all along na. cheesy
Clown.
And according to your bible, if you commit any little sin and rapture comes, or you die, you'll end up in hell. If rapture comes now, do you think you'll make this imaginary heaven? grin
You'll still end up in hell with the atheists you're calling childish.
Unless you'll be repenting and giving your life to Christ every 30 minutes.
grin clown.

What is wrong with repenting every 30 minutes to avoid hell? You think hell is a joke. Those who know would probably repent every minute or keep themselves from sin. Some people are washing hands every 10minutes, sanitizing everywhere and everything sanitizable because of Covid 19. But you think it is not worth it to repent and escape hell? May ignorance not kill you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Has Been Praying Since 1986 / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran / What Is The Story Behind Your Nairaland Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.