Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

What Is This 7 Days Rain I'm Hearing About? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is This 7 Days Rain I'm Hearing About? (2849 Views)

Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This 7 Days Rain I'm Hearing About? by Casemiro(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2020
I've been hearing about seven days rain, and I wonder what it means.

Which time of the year does it fall?
does it mean rain will be falling non-stop for 7 days?

please explain
Re: What Is This 7 Days Rain I'm Hearing About? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Casemiro:

please explain
I don't listen to news we should all stop listening to news, they are there to brainwash mislead and confuse.

Indeed I am in my village home indoors for last few days, they sun rarely emerges from the clouds. Rain happening untypically gently and some times merely drizzling.

What's happening is that during the curfew hours from approx midnight until dawn, aircrafts that sound like they could be both aeroplanes and large drones, could be heard cris crossing the sky above us.
Poisoning is likely taking place, the rains will take the poisons down to us and enter our water.
Make a survival plan and focus on survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is This 7 Days Rain I'm Hearing About? by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
August visitor
Re: What Is This 7 Days Rain I'm Hearing About? by Casemiro(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
GenBuhari:
I don't listen to news we should all stop listening to news, they are there to brainwash mislead and confuse.

Indeed I am in my village home indoors for last few days, they sun rarely emerges from the clouds. Rain happening untypically gently and some times merely drizzling.

What's happening is that during the curfew hours from approx midnight until dawn, aircrafts that sound like they could be both aeroplanes and large drones, could be heard cris crossing the sky above us.
Poisoning is likely taking place, the rains will take the poisons down to us and enter our water.
Make a survival plan and focus on survival.

I'm not understanding

3 Likes

Re: What Is This 7 Days Rain I'm Hearing About? by OneisOne: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Casemiro:

please explain
It's a period where it rains for 7 consecutive days, it's not continously for 7 days but you experience rain each day for the 7days. It occurs specifically in the month of August ushering in August break.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Late At 30? Can I Still Make It?? / I Want To Start A New Life In Kwara. Help! / Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.