Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures (5634 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by Revolva(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Many celebrities have the craze to become light skin and it may be because as a public figure they may want to use it to Look very attractive and flamboyant and one would wonder if there is anything wrong with having and being proud of a dark skin.

Despite the black is beautiful movement that is trending on social media and various campaigns , its never enough to hit these artist ears and these celebrities are still having a great time changing their skin colour maybe due to affluent lifestyle and fame.

Here are 8 Nigerian celebrities that bleached their skins

Benson Okonkwo

Nollywood actor Benson Okonkwo Bleaching cream is definitely the greatest you can see it from his elbow and knee as evidence

Iyabo Ojo

Yourba film actress, director, and producer Iyabo Ojo is popular for this and the mother of two is also a beauty influencer so with this she has to show the customer on how her products work on her skin first.

Toke Makinwa

OPA , Entrepreneur Toke Makinwa does not joke when it comes to beauty and lifestyle. She also has her own beauty line and Bleaching cream and she encourages skin toning with her products.

Bobrisky

Instagram sensation and Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky who is known as a transgender woman in Nigeria is a one of those popular for bleaching and also Bobrisky sells skin toning cream that can transform a dark skin to fair skin.

Cynthia Morgan

The dancehall queen is another celebrity that has transformed as per her skin colour. Pictures of dark skinned Cynthia Morgan on the internet shows how she looked before she hit fame, showed she tonned her skin.

Sean Tizzle

Afro dancehall singer Sean Tizzle had some discolouration noticeable in his hands which made fans suspected he had bleached his skin

Halima Abubakar

Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar is known not to run away from controversial topics and one time she openly admitted that she bleached her dark skin and even shared the picture on her instagram page and it amazed fans.

Tayo Sobola

With this Yoruba actress you will observed she is among the few celebrities who have owned up to bleaching her skin. The actress agreed in an interview that she was born dark skin and she transformed her skin to a yellow one.

Foluke Daramola

Se their before and after photos in this Youtube video slides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71qpv4ZJEig

cc -Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by offset67(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
undecided

4 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by LizBathory(f): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Of course it's mostly Yoruba women. Shame.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by iamgprince: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'm not being a tribalist but i must say that yoruba people no too fine eg tinubu, oshiomole,

1 Like

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by merieam16(f): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamgprince:
I'm not being a tribalist but i must say that yoruba people no too fine eg tinubu, oshiomole,
Is Oshiomole a yoruba man? dis is wat happens wen u do nt av anytin meaningful 2 do with ur time dan to move frm thread 2 thread typing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by iamgprince: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
merieam16:
Is Oshiomole a yoruba man? dis is wat happens wen u do nt av anytin meaningful 2 do with ur time dan to move frm thread 2 thread typing rubbish

alright i have heard u ma
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by Pearlyakin(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamgprince:
I actually wanted to ignore you but i still need to reply you, don't be an ethnic bigot do you know the late Governor Ajimobi ?
is he not handsome, if you don't know he's a Yoruba man and I'm sure you know the likes of Kizz Daniel and Wizkid are yorubas and they are good looking probably more than you do, so stop the bigotry hate it won't do you any good.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by iamgprince: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pearlyakin:

I actually wanted to ignore you but i still need to reply you, don't be an ethnic bigot do you know the late Governor Ajimobi ?
is he not handsome, if you don't know he's a Yoruba man and I'm sure you know the likes of Kizz Daniel and Wizkid are yorubas and they are good looking probably more than you do, so stop the bigotry hate it won't do you any good.

so ajimobi is handsome? wonderment shall neva end, kizz and Wizkid aren't handsome than i (not bragging) ok.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by Pearlyakin(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamgprince:

so ajimobi is handsome? wonderment shall neva end, kizz and Wizkid aren't handsome than i (not bragging) ok.
I won't argue with you, I have a lot to do you can continue living on your delusional grandeur.
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by Raydos: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamgprince:

Are you as handsome as Anthony Joshua?? Abi you have forgotten he's a Yoruba guy too??
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by phemmyfour: 7:22am On Jul 15, 2020
LizBathory:
Of course it's mostly Yoruba women. Shame.
Its true... like Cynthia morgan, Benson Okonkwo, Rita dominic
Re: 9 Nigerian Celebrities That Bleached Their Skin, See Before And After Pictures by Revolva(m): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2020
merieam16:

Who is dis kid here that just speed rubbish ..is oshiomole a yoruba man ? Better reason before you drop comments

(1) (Reply)

Flavour's Baby Mama Number 2 Finally Puts To Birth. (PHOTO) / Did Beyonce Just Confirm She's An Illuminati Member With This Picture? / Smash Or Pass: Lady Gaga Puts Underboobs On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.