Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,244 members, 7,842,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo (833 Views)

Hushpuppi's Case May Be DISMISSED / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / Any Policeman Found Guilty Of Power Abuse’ll Be Dismissed – IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by Sanusiaderoju12(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
KEMI OLUNLOYO HAS SPILLED ANOTHER UPDATE ON
NIGERIAN BIG BOY HUSHPUPPI ORIGINALLY NAMED RAMON
ABASS, SAYING HIS CASE MAY BE DISMISSED.
IN A TWEET SHE PUT OUR ON HER HANDLE, KEMI OLUNLOYO
NOTED THAT HE WAS WHISKED AWAY IN A COVERT
OPERATION AND NOT EXTRADITED TO ANY OF THE
COUNTRIES HE HELD PASSPORTS TO.
SHE ADDED THAT THE FBI VIOLATED THE SUSPECTED CYBER
FRAUDSTER’S CIVIL AND LEGAL RIGHTS AND ON THIS
GROUNDS, HIS CASE MAY BE DISMISSED.
RECALL HUSHPUPPI DENIED BAIL IN THE US, PROSECTORS
SAY HE MIGHT RUN AWAY
“ HUSHPUPPI’S CASE MAY BE DISMISSED! THE @FBI ACTUALLY
VIOLATED HIS CIVIL & LEGAL RIGHTS. I TOLD ALL OF YOU THIS BUT
YOU WERE DAFT PEOPLE. HE WAS NOT EXTRADITED OR DEPORTED
TO ANY OF THE COUNTRIES HE HELD PASSPORTS TO. HE WAS
WHISKED AWAY IN A COVERT OPERATION“, SHE TWEETED.
Hushpuppi

https://lifestyle.ng/hushpuppis-case-may-be-dismissed-kemi-olunloyo/?fbclid=IwAR0oAy03i6z7N3-udCkBw9lwwgJlYi5eZ1_CKo3Rei9Mc8dOI6f1IUS6S0U

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by Righteousness89(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
The Highest man can do is to imprision or kill !
Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by Chris525: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Does the US have an extradition treaty with the UAE? Yes.

Did the said person commit a crime within the jurisdiction of the USA? Yes.

I dont see where & how the US or FBI has earred as per Hushpuppi's extradiction...but my law is rusty so I'd be watching closely.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by Purplebubble: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
We are watching

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by Olusholar24(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chris525:

Does the US have an extradition treaty with the UAE? Yes.

Did the said person commit a crime within the jurisdiction of the USA? Yes.

I dont see where & how the US or FBI has earred as per Hushpuppi's extradiction...but my law is rusty so I'd be watching closely.

Interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by Chris525: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wow. What are you so angry about? I'm not the reason for your frustrations in life that has become such a mental condition causing you to rage like a lunatic in public space.

If you know something others don't, you can always pass across without dragging your family name in the mud. How the topic & my 'my law is rusty' opinion has you so pressed is laughable.

If you continue like this, you'll never get the help you need & will most likely die frustrated.

Its in your hands now.

Olusholar24:

Some people will just open their mouth waaaaaaaaa.

For your information gentle man, there is NO extradition treaty between the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates. Not as at the time of Hushpuppy's arrest and not at this time of this thread.

You were wrong at both points you gave above. Kemi Olunloyo might me right saying the case might be dismissed.

So shut the fu***k up if you don't know what you are saying. Don't come here to spill rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by MATURELION: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Olusholar24:

Some people will just open their mouth waaaaaaaaa.

For your information gentle man, there is NO extradition treaty between the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates. Not as at the time of Hushpuppy's arrest and not at this time of this thread.

You were wrong at both points you gave above. Kemi Olunloyo might me right saying the case might be dismissed.

So shut the fu***k up if you don't know what you are saying. Don't come here to spill rubbish.
yup you are right hushpuppy might actually get away with this, see I was telling people that there are loopholes in the system but my man you don't have to be harsh about your answer cos this is someone else's headache lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by Geeman23(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
The non existence of treaty between UAE only covers UAE nationals. That loophole doesn't cover Mr. Puppy. That lawyer will waste his time and collect money. Kemi has not read the law. This is not gossip.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by imperiouxx(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
The lawyer fighting a lost battle as usual.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by 2cribz: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lawyer just dey cash out

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Case May Be Dismissed – Kemi Olunloyo by uthlaw: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2020
Once they free this guy na too start work!

(1) (Reply)

N10million Reward For Whoever Returns Original Staff Of Office Of Oba Of Lagos / Native Doctor Slap Fake Prophet In Anambra / Injustice Against The North In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.