Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (35655 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by etokhana: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
POLICE LOSE 7 OFFICERS DEPLOYED TO KATSINA IN GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT

·        11 Others Receiving Medical Attention

·        IGP Dispatches Medical Team to Kaduna, Orders Immediate Payment of Burial Expenses and Benefits

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni has condoled the families of the seven (7) Police officers attached to the Special Forces Unit of the Nigeria Police Force who died in a ghastly motor accident on 12th July, 2020 on their way to Katsina State.

The unfortunate incident, which involved an 18-seater Toyota Hummer Bus conveying eighteen personnel of the Unit, occurred at Jaji town along Kaduna-Zaria Road.

The deceased were part of an additional deployment made recently by the Force to boost the ongoing fight against bandits in Birnin-Gwari, Katsina State.

The IGP, who described the incident as a huge loss to the Force, notes that the incident is one of the unfortunate sacrifices, officers often encounter in the line of duty. He described the deceased as “Heroes of Peace”.

A team of Police Medical Personnel has been dispatched to Kaduna State where eleven (11) officers that survived the accident are receiving medical attention.

Three of the deceased officers have been buried according to Islamic rites while the remains of the other four officers have been deposited in a Morgue.

Meanwhile, the IGP has directed the Police Accounts and Budget Department to ensure the immediate payment of the burial expenses, benefits and other entitlements to the families of the deceased officers.

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1283069214283235328?s=19

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Akhigbeblog(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nawa

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by jlinkd78(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Painful
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Karma. The evil that we do lives with and after us.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by chatinent: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Not as though I'm evil but with the experience I have had with the Nigerian Police, this news looks like a good news.

63 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by inoki247: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
I know say police wey go the scene to confirm the Mata go still ask the eye witness money to move dere ogas to the Morgue....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Righteousness89(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Condolences to their Wives , Children and families...

People Just cut short of their Fathers and Husbands just like that!

It Could be just Anyone!

Death gives no respect to uniform neither does it give Alert!

Let us Be Prepare! Let us Live Prepared for Eternity !

It is a Personal Race!

Nothing on Here on Earth is Worth Losing your Soul for..

Being Saved Eternally is all About Receiving JESUS Christ!

Make Haste to Accept HIM

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by realstars: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Another Bad News For Today, Way They RIP.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by GOFRONT(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
#ENDNPF
#ENDNPF
#ENDNPF.......EndSars

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Ejukate: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sad
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by YorubaKinging: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Raen eht si raen
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by ThatFairGuy: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Died on REAL active service to humanity. May God console their family

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by bigdammyj: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
R.I.P
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by muykem: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Use your brain please

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by KossyKiss97(f): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sad...

Since they lifted the ban on interstate, its been one story of road accident to another...

During lockdown and interstate travel ban, we didn't hear all these horrific tales oo

It is well

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by englishmart(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
So sad. Those were people's fathers, brothers, husbands, and torturers. Nobody deserves such sudden death.

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by paulolee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
such a bad news..
i feel for the pains each family is going through right now for this painful losses..
that's almost the same way i lost my police friend that was involved in a ghastly accident in ibadan early last year and i remember how i locked myself in my House and cried for 3 days straight..
that was when i realized that life ia really a race and we all would die one day bt its a matter of how and when..
to those saying they feel no pity because they are policeman and her known for thier crazy behavior, i jus wished you are present to see that gory scene, maybe it would change ur perspective about losing even ur enemy to accidents..
R.I.P gallant men and i pray the Lord give each family strength to bear the losses..

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by ForeThinker: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
The gods are angry

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by mayor1814: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
so so tragic. May God comfort and strengthen their families.

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Princedapace(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Are u a saint?

U have never done any bad thing since u were born?

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
.....May their souls rest in peace. Amen.

May the injured get well soon. Amen.

But why is it that our law enforcement officials enjoy breaking the laws they are supposed to enforce?

Imagine,18 seater bus, conveying 18 police men. No social distancing.

The same police people that will threaten you if you are more than 4 in car.

Nigeria is a joke.

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by cbrezy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is really a bad news I hope it's not a setup cry

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Jmk9292(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Not a good one.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by ennon92(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to their Wives , Children and families...

People Just cut short of their Fathers and Husbands just like that!

It Could be just Anyone!

Death gives no respect to uniform neither does it give Alert!

Let us Be Prepare! Let us Live Prepared for Eternity !

It is a Personal Race!

Nothing on Here on Earth is Worth Losing your Soul for..

Sorry to ask, are u mannabbq?
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Tumbulum: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
If you have ever had a bad experience with the police you will understand how bad this people are.
But nevertheless RIP to the dead.

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by lifenija: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
if u care hit share
if u think yh may d devil b fucking them in hell hit like

i cant hit like so hit 2 for me

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
chatinent:
Not as though I'm evil but with the experience I have had with the Nigerian Police, this news looks like a good news.

Love your enemies
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
So pathetic... May God console their families

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Lawdis(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
....what's the names of the victims?....name checkers association (NCA)....please come forward marlians....sorry others please go behind

Trailer Crushes Soldier To Death In Abeokuta At Mortuary Junction / Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Flood: Canoes Used As Transportation Means In Owode Elede, Írawo, Ájegunle