Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) (51919 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching Desk, Two young brothers who died in a ghastly motor accident will be laid to rest on in Anambra State on Wednesday, October 7.

It was gathered By that Kosisochukwu Johnpaul, 22, and Chinaza Emmanuel Ojukwu,23, were killed in an auto crash which occurred on Sunday, September 27, 2020.

The brothers will be laid to rest in their hometown Urumkpu village in Umuoji, Idemili Local Government Area of Anambra State, Reports.

Taking to Facebook on Monday, the brothers' grieving sister Amaka Ojukwu shared the obituary and described the death as unbearable.

"When I heard the news I thought it was a dream, I have been hoping that the days will reverse back for the news not to be valid but yet the day keeps moving forward. Chaii! Ariri julu m obi,losing two people at once,nawooo. I love u guys but God loves u guys more. Rest in peace brothers. It'ss quite painful but God knows the best" she wrote as Obtained By .

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1253643824969136&id=100009705913861

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chaiiii...God why??....

God pls return these kids and take Buhariiiiii

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rip.I pity the parents.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by SpecTTraP: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sad one there.

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
R.I.P rest on

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Uprightness100(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Sad!
Very Pathetic!
Prayers for their Families!

Pls Do not Relegate the Admonishment of Preparing our Soul for Eternity..
Their own Rapture has Happened!
No one is Sure of the next minute, hour, day, Month etc..
Eternity is tooo long to be toiled with!
It is appointed unto all to Die once! After that the Judgement....

So True

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oga UDOKA BEST LOVE, Abeg, Take Am Easy

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
I am not typing RIP cos they don't need it. I just learnt from their death that eternity is near and I ought to prepare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Madibah(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
and bad news everyday
I've read all your topics
You are all about bad news

Well rip to the deceased

6 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
May their souls R.I.P.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Madibah:
and bad news everyday
I've read all your topics
You are all about bad news

Well rip to the deceased

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
May their souls rest in perfect peace, it's so unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pity
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Slawormir: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace..
Sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by heendrix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
RIP young blood....I wouldn't wish accident for my enemy

I remembered when my Dad had accident in 2009 Along kogi - okene road I got home and asked my mom who's that man sleeping on ur Bed...mehnn his face was totally different from what I've always known. actually got to believed my mom when she said twas my dad cause of the towel he wrapped around his waist

Wishing everyone here safe travels from now till the Year ends

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by EllemGiggy: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
So sad

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
And yet some foolish people from a certain part of the country will still come here and blame Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by updatechange(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
22-23
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Oxb90: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
God forbid bad thing

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Ubykcee(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
dangermouse:
Rip.I pity the parents.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Propsvilla(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ariri eguom
Death Why why why
May God console the family
Nnaeh! Make I give my respect for the great guys that kicked the bucket and talk about my business in the next thread

May God give the family the fortitude to bear this great loss. Nothing is as painful as burying ur child. May God help this family.
What a loss.

6 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by starbuck(f): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
God, may no mother encounter this kind of misfortune Amen cry cry

This is pathetic

9 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Madibah(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rip
It's damn painful

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by skywall: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by oufksku: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
angry sad
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Artiiclebeast: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is so painful and sad.

My heart goes out to their parents and other loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rip,May there soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
The family should be made to pay a fine because the accident must have obstructed the flow of traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara / Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.