Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome (1125 Views)

Finally Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome & Anita Back Together, Christ Embassy Couple / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Faith That Works: Rev Kajode Oje - AFM Camp Meeting 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by oluwapo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
I THANK GOD FOR THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS OYAHKHILOME FOR SAYING YES TO GOD'S PLAN, GOD'S PURPOSE OF REACHING THE WORLD THOUGH THE GOSPEL.

INDEED THE ATMOSPHERE OF MIRACLE ITS A SUCCESS AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE'S FAITH WILL BE STARED AND THEN RECEIVE THEIR HEALING.

DON'T FORGET WHAT PASTOR SAID THAT IF YOU WANT THE ANOINTING THAT YOU'VE RECEIVED TO KEEP INCREASING THEN YOU MUST WIN SOUL AND SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND BY THAT SOULS WITH BE WON TO THE KINGDOM AND THEN THE ANOINTING WILL CONTINUE TO WELL-UP IN YOU DAY BY DAY.

STAY BLESS AND UNTIL THEN KEEP LIVING IN THE ATMOSPHERE OF GOD'S LOVE, GRACE AND MIRACLE.
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Joagbaje(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
One of the touching things he said today was when he was teaching about healing. With deep compassion, he said " I'm not giving false hope to the sick, he narrated how his daughter got paralysed at the age of five and the doctors had said she would never walk again. He had to use the word on her on daily bases , making confessions of faith. It took about a week or so, she received the miracle .
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by noetic16(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
oluwapo:

I THANK GOD FOR THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR CHRIS OYAHKHILOME FOR SAYING YES TO GOD'S PLAN, GOD'S PURPOSE OF REACHING THE WORLD THOUGH THE GOSPEL.

INDEED THE ATMOSPHERE OF MIRACLE ITS A SUCCESS AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE'S FAITH WILL BE STARED AND THEN RECEIVE THEIR HEALING.

D[b]ON'T FORGET WHAT PASTOR SAID THAT IF YOU WANT THE ANOINTING THAT YOU'VE RECEIVED TO KEEP INCREASING THEN YOU MUST WIN SOUL AND SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND BY THAT SOULS WITH BE WON TO THE KINGDOM AND THEN THE ANOINTING WILL CONTINUE TO WELL-UP IN YOU DAY BY DAY.[/b]

STAY BLESS AND UNTIL THEN KEEP LIVING IN THE ATMOSPHERE OF GOD'S LOVE, GRACE AND MIRACLE.

where in the bible is this stated? can anyone win a soul? do u know what soul winning is?
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by nuclearboy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2011
@noetic:

Long time smiley Where is Dafidi the Man of War? cheesy

Don't mind these ignorant people. Even their oga knows nothing of God's Word. He just copies anything Copeland and Hinn say and repackages for his ROR.
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by SirJohn(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

One of the touching things he said today was when he was teaching about healing. With deep compassion, he said " I'm not giving false hope to the sick, he narrated how his daughter got paralysed at the age of five and the doctors had said she would never walk again. He had to use the word on her on daily bases , making confessions of faith. It took about a week or so, she received the miracle .

I've heard this story time and time again but what I keep asking is: where are his daughters? theres this news about his daughter having a brain condition, is that why he hides them from the public?
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Joagbaje(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2011
noetic16:

where in the bible is this stated? can anyone win a sou[/b]l? do u know what soul winning is?

What a man doesnt know , he  should rather ask questions politely than spuing ignorance . Soulwinning is conversion.

[b]Proverbs 11:30

30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

1 Peter 3:1
1 Likewise, ye wives,[ be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by mabell: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2011
noetic16:

where in the bible is this stated? can anyone win a soul? do u know what soul winning is?

When you talk to somebody abou Jesus and he agrees and accept Him as his Lord and Saviour, that act is called 'soulwinning'. It's a mandate for every born again christian

Then He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation
Mark 16:15 (HCSB)
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Azibalua(f): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2011
@sir John
I've heard this story time and time again but what I keep asking is: where are his daughters? theres this news about his daughter having a brain condition, is that why he hides them from the public?

Maybe if you stop listening to rumours and start listening more to gods word,the answers you seek will come to you

@noetic16
do u know what soul winning is?

Soulwinning is when A believer leads an unbeliever to christ by preaching the gospel to him and then leading him in the prayer of salvation.it could be done in various ways and has no limitation whatsoever, also it's easy and I know this cos I partake in it often
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by noetic16(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
nuclearboy:

@noetic:

Don't mind these ignorant people. Even their oga knows nothing of God's Word. He just copies anything Copeland and Hinn say and repackages for his ROR.

I have stopped being amused at their folly. how have u been bro? cheesy
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by noetic16(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

What a man doesnt know , he  should rather ask questions politely than spuing ignorance . Soulwinning is conversion.

Proverbs 11:30
30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

1 Likewise, ye wives,[ be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 

You are simply a baby christian without the deep knowledge of the word, that explains why u usually quote scriptures either by isolating them or totally quoting them out of depth. For your information, this is the deep context of soul winning

1. John 6:44 . . . . .No man cometh to Christ except the father draws them near.
2. mathew 11:27 . . . 27 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and [size=14pt]those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.[/size]
3. Revelation 21:17 talks of the book of life, when was the contents of this book written?

These verses tell you that it is ONLY the father and His son that SAVES souls. . . .and not you. if it were not so, then all those who had heard the gospel should be saved by now. but salvation belongs ONLY to God's elect. You CANNOT save a soul.
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by noetic16(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
mabell:

When you talk to somebody abou Jesus and he agrees and accept Him as his Lord and Saviour, that act is called 'soulwinning'. It's a mandate for every born again christian

Then He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation
Mark 16:15 (HCSB)

Please read verse 16 of that same chapter . . .
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by nwakaibe(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
SirJohn:

sirjohn, His daughters are not hidden from the public. They stay in the UK. I have seen the two girls during programmes here in Nigeria. Hope you are having a nice time? Meanwhile, any report on the recent atmosphere for miracles?
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by nuclearboy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2011
noetic16:

You are simply a baby christian without the deep knowledge of the word, that explains why u usually quote scriptures either by isolating them or totally quoting them out of depth. For your information, this is the deep context of soul winning

1. John 6:44 . . . . .No man cometh to Christ except the father draws them near.
2. mathew 11:27 . . . 27 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and [size=14pt]those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.[/size]
3. Revelation 21:17 talks of the book of life, when was the contents of this book written?

These verses tell you that it is ONLY the father and His son that SAVES souls. . . .and not you. if it were not so, then all those who had heard the gospel should be saved by now. but salvation belongs ONLY to God's elect. You CANNOT save a soul.

You just said it all. As they say, the one eyed man is King in the country of the blind and in this case, this our one eyed man is also carrying guns to scare the totally blind mugus - fear, condemnation and trickery backed with no conscience.

They miss that all of this is budgeted, planned, set in motion and achieved ALL by God Himself.
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by newmi(m): 1:12am On Feb 07, 2011
@nuclearboy, noetic16
noetic16:

nuclearboy:

@noetic:

where are all this dumb fellas coming from how can a whole you my nuclearbonboi be supporting the aguement that soul winning is not needed or required
so what is the essence of our preaching and evangelism or how else can you explain "go ye to all the world and preach the gospel to all nation"

bonboi l remember asking you if you read your bible with oil stained eyes and maybe you judge scripture with your brain wet because your spirit seem practically dead when it come to understanding.

sorry my boy as always be comforted am praying for you grin grin grin
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by nuclearboy(m): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2011
^^

And again, the dimwit stepsides the issue and turns matters into asinine inapplicable insults. When you make what you think is a joke (already repeated like 40 times) and find only yourself laughing, you ought realise the joke is on yourself.

What matters here is that the conman you follow is being exposed. Bonboi, bottlefeeder, whatever you wish to sling is NOTHING compared to what he is - a trickster being haunted by his actions.

Which is why he ran away from showcasing the fake miracles when NBC said ANY miracles shown would be verified. Cos they didn't say don't show miracles. What they said was they would independently verify and knowing he fakes, he ran away. But now, SA has chased him. Very soon, direct litigation or uncontestable exposure will expose him totally and then will you all know God's Word lives and Yaks is but grass - "all flesh is grass, grass withers and the flower fadeth. But the Word of the Lord shall stand for ever"
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by noetic16(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2011
newmi:

@nuclearboy, noetic16 where are all this dumb fellas coming from how can a whole you my nuclearbonboi be supporting the aguement that soul winning is not needed or required
so what is the essence of our preaching and evangelism or how else can you explain "go ye to all the world and preach the gospel to all nation"

bonboi l remember asking you if you read your bible with oil stained eyes and maybe you judge scripture with your brain wet because your spirit seem practically dead when it come to understanding.

sorry my boy as always be comforted am praying for you grin grin grin

another biblical ignoramus. there is a huge difference between soul winning and evangelism . . . .Jesus taught and evangelized to thousands at once, how many of them got saved?
evangelism is making people aware of God's plan of salvation . . .soul winning remains the exclusive preserve of God. I dont expect oyaks to teach u this , . .cos there is no reason to believe that oyaks himself is saved.
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by newmi(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2011
noetic16:

another biblical ignoramus. there is a huge difference between soul winning and evangelism . . . .Jesus taught and evangelized to thousands at once, how many of them got saved?
evangelism is making people aware of God's plan of salvation . . .soul winning remains the exclusive preserve of God. I dont expect oyaks to teach u this , . .cos there is no reason to believe that oyaks himself is saved.

lolll grin grin imagine how narrow your brain is and twisted your mind is in properly articulating biblical thoughts grin grin lolll
yes how could they be saved, its only a dumb fellow oblivious of biblical truths and the significance of the strategic but very symbolic transition between the old order and the new order brought into effect by the shameful death, burial and glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, that would expect them to be saved.
The preaching of Jesus was an announcement and an invitation for the Jews to accepting God's provisional measure for a final sacrificial lamb for their redemption in place to the imperfect permissive willed sacrifices of bull and goats for their atonement. Wait a minute Jesus came as the messiah of the Jews not of the whole world "---Baruk kabar shem adonai---Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord", "----and he shall save his people from their sins---" but when the Jews rejected him the opportunity fell on the gentiles "---He came to his own but his own received him not but as many that received to them he gave power to become the sons of God---"

ok tell me the difference between both!

@nuclearbonboi
Wake up
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by nuclearboy(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2011
@noetic:

There's no point arguing with someone who's as thick as a brick wall. When someone says Jesus came FOR the jews alone but moved to others because of rejection, its obvious such brains are loose.

They can't understand such things because of their carnality. You'll notice his Oga is quiet
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Azibalua(f): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2011
Mark 16:16-20
16 He who believes[ who adheres to and trusts in and relies on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth] and is baptized will be saved[ a from the penalty of eternal death]; but he who does not believe[ who does not adhere to and trust in and rely on the Gospel and Him Whom it sets forth] will be condemned. 17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; 18 They will pick up serpents; and[ even] if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well. 19 So then the Lord Jesus, after He had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and He sat down at the right hand of God. a 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord kept working with them and confirming the message by the attesting signs and miracles that closely accompanied[ it]. Amen( so be it).
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Joagbaje(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
@newmi
Arguing with these guys is waste of time. If you're dealing with a person who wants to learn , when you show him scriptures, he should be humbled , but these guys only turn discussion into fight when boxed in. If it's God that wins souls by himself, why do we need to preach the g@newmi 
Arguing with these guys is waste of time. If you're dealing with a person who wants to learn , when you show him scriptures, he should be humbled , but these guys only turn discussion into fight when boxed in. If it's God that wins souls by himself, why do we need to preach the gospel. Why don't God convert people as he did to Saul. Why do we need to intercede for salvation of men. Why did Paul have to pray.

Romans 10:14
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 

Faithless men put responsibility on God.  The bible says "he that wins soul is wise" not "he who's God win soul is wise" the bible say a woman can win her husband by good character. But these false humility preachers feel that one is arrogating  Gods position.

Proverbs 11:30

Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by newmi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2011
The bonboi has too much milk between his teeth. grin.
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Patjoe: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2011
God has his part , the preacher has his part, the soul that is being saved has his part. The responsibility does not solely rest on God, neither on the preacher nod on the prospect, God made salvation possible, the preacher preaches it, The holy spirit, convicts the sinner. The sinner respond by faith. The holy spirit then baptises him into christ. may be every body is right , it depends on which perspective you loom at it.
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Zikkyy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
Joagbaje:

Why do we need to intercede for salvation of men.

Na wa ooh, Joagbaje & the 'CEC soul winning crew' is now the mediator between God and men sad
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by newmi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^^^
intercession is one of the priestly duty of every christian. Its time you guys embrace the true gospel .
Zikkky pls do me a Favor by explaining this scripture

1 Timothy 2:1
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions,[ and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Zikkyy(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
newmi:

intercession is one of the priestly duty of every christian. Its time you guys embrace the true gospel .
Zikkky pls do me a Favor by explaining this scripture

1 Timothy 2:1
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions,[ and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;

I am not saying we do not pray/plead for the benefit of others. My reaction is based on my understanding of Jo’s post.

Joagbaje:

If it's God that wins souls by himself, why do we need to preach the gospel. Why don't God convert people as he did to Saul. Why do we need to intercede for salvation of men. 

Reading Jo’s post, what I take away is the thinking that God is limited in the ability to win converts. There has to be a ‘go-between’; Jo and the crew. So by interceding for the salvation of men, what exactly is Jo doing?

1. Acting as the intermediary for the potential convert to access the Almighty by making the necessary recommendations to the Almighty for appraisal (and subsequent approval)?
2. Pleading on behalf of potential ‘converts’ for God to do the needful? (Which of course contradicts his position that there has to be a ‘go-between’ for man to be saved)

Maybe you can help with the correct interpretation of Jo’s post. Zikkyy appears to have problem understanding the post. I hope you won’t run away (as expected).

1 Timothy 2:1-5 (KJV)
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;  4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.  5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by noetic16(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
newmi:

lolll grin grin imagine how narrow your brain is and twisted your mind is in properly articulating biblical thoughts grin grin lolll
yes how could they be saved, its only a dumb fellow oblivious of biblical truths and the significance of the strategic but very symbolic transition between the old order and the new order brought into effect by the shameful death, burial and glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, that would expect them to be saved.
The preaching of Jesus was an announcement and an invitation for the Jews to accepting God's provisional measure for a final sacrificial lamb for their redemption in place to the imperfect permissive willed sacrifices of bull and goats for their atonement. Wait a minute Jesus came as the messiah of the Jews not of the whole world "---Baruk kabar shem adonai---Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord", "----and he shall save his people from their sins---" but when the Jews rejected him the opportunity fell on the gentiles "---He came to his own but his own received him not but as many that received to them he gave power to become the sons of God---"

ok tell me the difference between both!

what is the point u are trying to make?
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by nuclearboy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2011
What is to be interpreted?

first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;  4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.  5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Pray for all men including Kings. Make supplication for all. intercede for all. Give thanks for all. THAT we may live quietly, peaceably. (THE PURPOSE THEN IS TO LIVE PEACEABLY) And this all is acceptable to God whose wish is that all be saved and come into truth. But in the final and long run, ONLY ONE TRUE mediator exists - Christ Jesus.

I guess that is too simple and we need to make it great and to include revelation knowledge. And of course, now that is settled, someone wiLl come up with yet another scripture gradually moving us away so it remains hidden that they have no rebuttals to the truth.

We say       : Lets worship God
They answer  : Chairs are good for sitting down

and then say that is revelation knowledge. We speak with power not caring whose ox is gored. They need to rub shoulders and "feel among". Vipers!
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Enigma(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
^^^ Are you people sure that Joagbaje and crew/family are not the ones responsible and who interceded for the salvation of Jesus himself?

In any event Joagbaje has said it is not God that wins souls himself; I guess what God cannot do, only Joagbaje and crew/family can do.

2 Pet
1But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by eyzhvntsn: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
nuclearboy:

What is to be interpreted?

first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  3For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;  4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.  5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Pray for all men including Kings. Make supplication for all. intercede for all. Give thanks for all. THAT we may live quietly, peaceably. (THE PURPOSE THEN IS TO LIVE PEACEABLY) And this all is acceptable to God whose wish is that all be saved and come into truth. But in the final and long run, ONLY ONE TRUE mediator exists - Christ Jesus.

grin
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by mabell: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
Joagbaje:

@newmi
If it's God that wins souls by himself, why do we need to preach the gospel. Why don't God convert people as he did to Saul. Why do we need to intercede for salvation of men.

Romans 10:14
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? [color=Black]and how shall they hear without a preacher
? [/color]

This reminds me of a passage in the bible

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. 18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thy hand. 19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul
Ezek 3:17-19 (ASV)
Re: Afm With Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome by Zikkyy(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2011
mabell:

This reminds me of a passage in the bible

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. 18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thy hand. 19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul
Ezek 3:17-19 (ASV)

Memories of what mabell? that the wicked shall die if they dont repent of their wicked ways? if thats what Jo's post remind you of, i think it makes sense cos his post was really wicked  grin

(1) (Reply)

Christians Burnt Alive By Muslims In Northern Nigeria! / Of Psychic Abilities, Telepathy And All That! / Same-sex Marriage: A Perversion Of God's Perfection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.